It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your birth 'certificate' is a promissary note

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
REF: See Structure of the Birth Certificate (www.wealth4freedom.com...)

See Memorandum of Law on the Name (www.worldnewsstand.net...) by Gordon Warren Epperly
See MEMORANDUM OF LAW ON NAME (www.worldnewsstand.net...) by John Phillip Ellis Sr.

See Is a birth certificate in itself an instrument, a promissory note or other negotiable instrument of commercial value? (www.worldnewsstand.net...) by Barton Albert Buhtz

See U.S. Legal History (www.wealth4freedom.com...)

When a child is born, the hospital generally sends the original, not a copy, of this record of live birth to the State Bureau of Vital Statistics, sometimes called the Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services (HRS). Each STATE is required to supply the corporate UNITED STATES with birth, death, and health statistics. The STATE agency that receives the original record of live birth keeps it and then issues another Birth Certificate in a different form where the name of the baby is spelled in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. This creates a ‘legal person’ as opposed to a natural individual.

The Birth Certificate issued by the State is then registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce - - the Executive Office - specifically through their own sub-agency, the U.S. Census Bureau, which is responsible to register vital statistics from all the states. Thus, the birth certificate is registered in international commerce. The word registered, as it is used in commercial law, does not mean that the ALL CAPITAL version of the name was "merely" noted or recorded in a book for future reference purposes. When a birth certificate is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Treasury will issue a bond on the value of the birth certification. That bond is then made available for purchase on a securities exchange and is bought by the Federal Reserve Bank. This purchase then become the authority or collateral to issue Federal Reserve Notes, which we use as a medium of exchange.

The value of the bond in today’s world is $630,000. The bond is then held in trust for the Federal Reserve at the Depository Trust Corporation at 55 Water Street in New York City, about two blocks down the street from the Federal Reserve. It is a high-rise office building and the sign in front reads: “The Tower of Power.”

This process creates a burden in that the ALL-CAPITAL legal person named on the birth certificate has become a surety, or guarantor, a condition and obligation that is automatically and unwittingly assumed unless you rebut the presumption by effectively noticing government.

“Guarantor. Person who becomes secondarily liable for another’s debt or performance... One who promises to answer for the debt, default or miscarriage of another.” - Black’s Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition
From this it is easy to conclude that the baby is to assume the liability for any burden created or associated with the strawman or trade name listed on the birth certificate.
It is not difficult to see that a state - created birth certificate with an ALL-CAPS name is a document, evidencing debt the moment it is issued. Once a state has registered a birth document with U.S. Department of Commerce, the Department notifies the Treasury Department, which takes out a loan from the Federal Reserve. The Treasury uses the loan to purchase a bond (the Fed holds a "purchase money security interest" in the bond) from the Department of Commerce, which invests the sale proceeds in the stock or bond market.

So the child just became the slave ... can you see how this has happened? Until you take control, in other words "rebut", you will remain the slave. Slaves do not have freedoms.... and that is what we all (or almost all have been since the day we were born, and our innocent parents , and their parents, and their parents.... before us. It's time to wake up to the truth

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

I just looked at my birth certificate and my name is not in all caps like you claim it should be. So does that mean I am my own person and not a corporation???

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Note: Your links dont work....

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Are you looking at the one issued by the hospital you were born at or the official one issued by the census bureau.
At any rate, your name on your checks, bank accounts, and drivers liscense is in all caps.
Also, take a magnifying glass to the signature line on a check. Any personal check.

Why would you be buying anything for a business?
=)

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

See Structure of the Birth Certificate (www.wealth4freedom.com...)

See Memorandum of Law on the Name (www.worldnewsstand.net...) by Gordon Warren Epperly

See MEMORANDUM OF LAW ON NAME (www.worldnewsstand.net...) by John Phillip Ellis Sr.

See IDENTITY THEFT (www.worldnewsstand.net...) by Clyde Edward Powell

See YOU, Inc. - The Basis of the Monetary Con Game (www.worldnewsstand.net...)

See Is a birth certificate in itself an instrument, a promissory note or other negotiable instrument of commercial value? (www.worldnewsstand.net...) by Barton Albert Buhtz

See IS THE UCC FILING YOUR REMEDY? (www.worldnewsstand.net...)

See U.S. Legal History (www.wealth4freedom.com...)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

this is the actual artical. .www.reddit.com/r/CommonLaw/comments/70xrv/the_birth_certificate_a_type_of_negotiable

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Yep ...there is an error that i'm getting with the links right now...just google BIRTH CERTIFICATE a PROMISSARY NOTE...i just selected one and thought I'd share. I had already heard about this a while back tho...just was reading up on it

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The real question is, what does it ACTUALLY mean?
In pleb terms of course.
As a guarantor for the state doesn't that just mean that if the state owes money then I, as well as all other taxpayers are obliged to pay it back?
(we already know the taxpayer pays for just about everything)
Does that mean that in the event of a crisis the state can sell you for $630k?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Interesting theory...I think the answere is yes...Basically what i got from the article was that you are born in to debt ( which we already knew) bt that also there is certificate that validates your debt...Your parents have to sign and this document has to be notarized and filed with the state...your birth is contribution to the payback of our national debt

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
So why does the same office here where I live, register births, deaths, and marriages?
Deaths and marriages have nothing to do with taxes.
I guess deaths can be associated with an estate, but marriages?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

It means that you are the co -signer for a loan to the state. If the state fails to pay it's debt, then the obligation falls collectively to you. The loan payments are volunteered by you to be taken in weekly increments from your pay check as withholding tax.

The birth certificate is a declaration of ownership(like all certificates)
It describes the name and number of the product that was sold to the state

So, when you use that name and number you are representing that entity.

Income taxes are your acknowledgment that you(real person), as the legal representative for the entity on your birth certificate, will assume all the debt that the entity has incurred (state debt)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What about the people that are not born in the US? I have read about this 'conspiracy' in the past and Im not so sure that it is valid to the length they try to take it. Or maybe only US born citizens are liable in this 'slave contract'?

I'm more apt to believe that your social security number issuance is a contract into debt slavery in the US. That way all US citizens are on the market... not just the ones born in the US.

also, if your social security number (or the equivalent in other parts of the world) is your 'contract' then what about people with dual citizenship? They also have to have a 'number' in each country that they are a citizen. so does that mean that they have twice the market value to the PTB?

The more I think about it, the more I dont buy into it. It seems like a US based concept that is trying to be conformed into a worldwide conspiracy. An interesting concept none the less.

just my spare change

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thanks, you answered my question simply enough for me to understand but not so simply as to be inaccurate!

To dumb it right down the main "real world" implication is that if the state spends recklessly or in any way falls into debt, anyone representing one of these legal entities is liable.

Of course the system is constructed in a manner which makes it virtually impossible to avoid this.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Hey, Butter Cookie, did you copy this from another website, other than wealth of freedom, or was you able to actually go there? I have some bookmarks that lead to the original site, but they have been dead for a long time now. If they are back up, please post the new link?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

thanks...but yeah, those sites appear to be lost or something..but here's where I searched to copy that article: www.reddit.com/r/CommonLaw/comments/70xrv/the_birth_certificate_a_type_of_negotiable
or just google: BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE PROMISSARY NOTES and it was the one from reddit.com

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
So why does the same office here where I live, register births, deaths, and marriages?
Deaths and marriages have nothing to do with taxes.
I guess deaths can be associated with an estate, but marriages?

So your not getting the whole picture here. See until people accept the fact that they are the property of the US Corp. (USA) then they will realize the Big picture here. Lets try and explain it in a simple form here. They have your strawman which in essence mean they, the govt, is acting on your behalf but not the natural you so there is a shadow you being used in commerce throughout the world. This means that ANYTHING YOU HAVE OR OWN they have interest in it as well. Look at the same papers that the marriage, death, car title, house title, birth certificates are on. I don't know if you know much about stock or bond trading but I do, I have been in the business for over 12yrs and every single certificate is put on a certain type of certificate paper to separate itself from regular everyday papers and forms. This is the same thing with those other instruments, they are attached to YOU, which in reality is YOUR PROPERTY but they are using it to float as a bond in the world market in the form of grouped mutual funds that are traded back and fourth from Luxembourg, Japan, China, Belgium, Brussels, Austria, Australia, etc and back again to it's home base.

This same birth certificate and ss card bond is just the tip of the iceberg, Everything you own or will ever own is THEIRS until you go and secure your STUFF by filing a UCC-1 SPC q 1 Lien I posted a link earlier so you can see an example of one that was just done properly a few months back in Oct 2010. Check it out and actually ready it here: www.nationalrepublicregistry.com...
Also learn to use the Accepted For Value ,A4V stamp and your NAP-POAG seal to get rid of your current debt. This can be used to extinguish your current debt , and I'm talking about big stuff like Federal Debt like I did with my student loan and child support. So you need to secure your property from the Dept of Commerce or let them hold it and just distinguish any debt that you create. You can not use it for any purchases just debt that you create. A lot of people in the community are working on that Black Card but no success yet.

top topics

join