It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Light Craft and Alien Gray Caught on Camera in Canadian Wilderness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this story. I seem to recall the object footage and supposed landing being posted a few weeks back, but now it appears more details, as well as subsequent high strangeness are coming out on top of the original story....

This event has upset this man since the day it happened. He decided to send it to Ed Fleming of F.T.T.O.U.F.O to see if Ed could help him identify what this light and structure next to it could have been. Ed examined the photo with great care and noticed what appears to be a gray looking creature peeking from behind a tree towards the man while he stood next to his truck to take his photo. The man never noticed this creature at the time.

Ed also agreed with the man that it does appear to be two objects one being the massive light source and the other some type of light structure, it also appears the light structure not only has form but some type of base supporting it.

Ed analyzed the photo to the best of his ability and could not find any obvious attempt the photo had been tampered with. Ed also thought the source seemed to be a very cool energy source – not a hot energy source.

More disturbing is that the creature behind the tree seems to have some type or object or weapon to the right of him either in his hand or standing next to him .This object is also lit and aiming at the man who was taking his picture at the time. You can see that this object next to the creature seems to be casting a light on the tree behind it.

This ordeal has been extremely upsetting for this man and he would only release the photo to us with the promise we would not identify who he is or where his land is located. We always first and foremost protect those who come to us with information and have agreed to show his unique photo without disrupting his privacy.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Good post! I think the writer is right when stating that it was wise by the observer to take the run.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

It can be very dark and a little bit scary alone at night in the wilderness.

Sad there is no info on the location, canadian wilderness is pretty vague. I go often camping and hiking in the wild. Might as well try to find a UFO on my next trip.

Salute

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grandnic

Yeah, the wilderness can allmost be like a compact wall of blackness at some areas. Maybe even the Alien got lost.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There is mention in the article of an alien holding a possible weapon in this photo:

Can someone please show me where that is?
I don't see anything in this image.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I wish the pictures were a little BIGGER!
I want to see the grey with his sweet laser rifle

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I am one of those who rather believe than debunk.

But this...

A pic of a bright light and some smudge in the corner at the tree.
I want to believe, but this is a bit to vague for me.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
thanks D.D. for the post...interesting story

enlarged photo shows some strange things. maybe an alien peeking from behind a tree ? and notice the strange thing to the right of the tree.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/255a1e93ee8a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bc263f0ed3d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed6dca7811e3.jpg[/atsimg]

weird

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

It's a alien geting attacked by a grizzly bear or a wolf.

It would help if we knew the general location ... canadian wilderness can be anywhere between the coast of the atlantic, the great north or pacific forest

Salute

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If someone paid for those pictures, I hope they demand a refund.

Of course, I've never seen an alien, so who's to say they aren't tiny blobs and blurs?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Looks like helicopter lights.... and the alien? Just light reflection... well in my opinion anyway. Oh well, we are getting closer and closer to real photo's. Haven't seen this one yet, so thanks for the post OP.

Cherry

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The story itself is very interesting though.
The picture...I don't wanna give to many points to that one.
That Alien in the corner, as I said before, it is to hard to make a judgment about what we are looking at. So that part is vague.

The light on the other hand is more interesting then. Could be the moon, could be a helicopter and could most certainly be something else. Either way, it IS a UFO.

top topics

join