It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier and the Plejares Confusion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm a bit confused on Billy Meier and his Pleiadean Visitors. People have been saying it's a fraud and he's faking the pictures, but I think they are real. The point what I'm trying to put is though, is IF he wasn't truthful, does that mean plejares aren't real? If they are real, then why can't few of us trillions live among them. It seems unfair that they leave us here on a dying civilization without help. The Idea is pretty confusing to me, especially that the people accused a one-armed person for fraud. It seems rude if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Billy Meier may have had actual contact, but the problem is he began to assimilate fakes with his best, possibly real, evidence.

The story of Billy Meier is strange for sure, but he has contaminated himself with some fakes, unfortunately. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong?

Edit to add that this destruction of our civilization is our fault, we allowed Kings and Queens and Lords to exist, we allowed the Powers-That-Be to rob, rape, and kill us blind. We allowed ourselves to drive gasoline cars when we should have driven electric cars. When it was taken from us we didn't put up a fight.

We were sleeping sheep, and it is time for the slaughter by the wolves, It's our fault for being asleep and submissive, I can't see us as being deserving to exist when we've been overall destructive and ignorant on Earth.

Whatever happens, we deserve it.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Shoomoo-
If you don't mind, can I get some links from you?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I agree. UFOlogists imo don't like his pictures because they are so "cheesy".

Maybe they're cheesy because they're so REAL. Just because they look real doesn't mean they're fake.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I agree with Star in a Jar.
I believe Meier did indeed have contact, but perhaps nothing physical. He then manufactured evidence, and that burned him.
That's just my opinion, but it sounds plausable.
And then I heard FIGU was going for the money. The PleIADIANS (I don't buy the Plejaren thing, hehe) - from what I hear and understand - will cut off contact once the person starts capitalizing, and especially makes fake evidence...
I can see his dilemma, but still... If noone believes you, noone believes you. Don't make it worse and give the Pleiadians (or any benevolent ET's) a bad name.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Don't make it worse and give the Pleiadians (or any benevolent ET's) a bad name.

I'm not sure, but wasn't Billy the one who invented the Pleiadians?

Also, I can't imagine somebody faking evidence of aliens if they actually had some real evidence. When you do just one fake, your credibility is destroyed, and Billy was busted on quite a few fakes.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Don't make it worse and give the Pleiadians (or any benevolent ET's) a bad name.

Also, I can't imagine somebody faking evidence of aliens if they actually had some real evidence. When you do just one fake, your credibility is destroyed, and Billy was busted on quite a few fakes.

But how exactly? Comparing it to something that exists because it looks like it? Demonstrating how the picture COULD have been faked?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
But how exactly? Comparing it to something that exists because it looks like it?

Well, that's how he was busted on the dinosaur photo.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yes yes - the dinosaur photo was the catalyst for me. I don't know about the Dean Martin girls, but I did read something that was (supposedly) the woman (who was said to be Semjase) saying that she remembers when the picture was taken, and it wasn't an ET. It was her.
As far as the pictures, I mean, they COULD be real, or they couldn't be. There are some issues with them, however.
Like when one of the beamships is circling a tree, the ships look like it's on a pendullum.
I agree it would be hard for a one-armed man to pull all of it off, but it's possible to run stuff on multiple strings (like multiple clotheslines). I mean, he was never in frame, if you notice. That could explain how he did the photos and videos of multiple ships... I'm sure he had the materials to fake pictures... Besides, where are the negatives???
Oh, and in one of the videos when the ship cloaks... there are cut marks right before and right after it cloaks! I mean, the rest of the video shifts slightly as the ship winks out and comes back in.
The beamship audio was interesting. That sounds like a daunting task to create something like that, but possible of course... Glasses filled with different levels of water hit with a spoon? There is some instrument like that, but I don't know the name of it.
The thing that got me on the audio, however, was when someone in Meiers çircle (Diletosso?) claimed that the audio ON THE TAPE itself went from like 20hz to like 60 khz. Impossible, considering the audio spectrum on a cassete tape is/was 150hz (I could be off) to 16khz. I can't be exact with the dynamics, but it's something like that.
There are a bunch of other things - especially the one where his own wife said she found models...
And that's a good question - DID Meier create the Pleiadians?
Perhaps he just brought their name to our attention.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Yes yes - the dinosaur photo was the catalyst for me. I don't know about the Dean Martin girls, but I did read something that was (supposedly) the woman (who was said to be Semjase) saying that she remembers when the picture was taken, and it wasn't an ET. It was her.

ya, but from what i heard there werent any real life photos of samjase, only paintings, so someone may have faked that. Also, Meier can't create whats already made. They were called the Plejares, but Meier and us Earth Humans
call them Pleiadeans

[edit on 3/14/2009 by Shoomoo]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

This is said over and over. Actually, natives had very accurate maps of the star systems, such as the Hopis. Pleiadies is where they claim their origins from, as well as where they will return. Pleiadians, are linked to their myths of the bird people, and the benevolent ets or watchers. Billy Meier did not invent this in the least. This is something that preceded him by many thousand years.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

I have seen it on ATS, but can't find it atm. sorry

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think what you are referring to are indeed the drawings... Here... Let me embed:

Damn.. I'm so good with computers, but I don't know how to embed a photo!

Anyway, here are the links... Were you talking about this first one??

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

Because this is one I'm talking about:

www.gnosisonline.org...

Peace...

Edit: But wait... WTH is going on here? The picture says Asket, but I thought it was supposed to be Semjase...

I think the pic labeled wrong, because I could swear that I saw that pic represented of Semjase...
Anyway.....

[edit on 3/14/2009 by impaired]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Actually that pic probably has been used by someone else to say its samjase. Like I said, there were no Real life pictures of Samjase, only portraits and paintings (if I didn't say that, well ya there is no absolute picture).

Yes, that picture is actually asket, but they used it in a book i've heard.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yeah... I think you got it...
Either way, the photo of "Asket" then was the one that the woman from the Dean Martin Show confirmed.
If THAT is even true... Damn... It's so hard to find truth these days... That's why you have to go with your heart...
And that's what I did with the Meier case. I thought it was perfect, and made so much sense... Then I found out about the hoax-thing. I was leveled. Even though I was upset, I still had a feeling it had to be true (at least the Pleiadians) to some extent.
That's when I realized he must have faked the evidence. Had contacts, but faked the evidence...
Whatever... The Pleiadians exist in my heart.
I think I believe Collier too with the Andromodeans. He was off on a prediction (about NYC being ashes, and California being islands). But then again, 9/11 happened AROUND the time of his predictions... Besides, the future isn't written in stone... Maybe 9/11 was the best cast scenario of the predicted outcome... Who knows...
I know this thread isn't about Collier, but I just had to get that in there...
Anyway, Peace...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Has anyone have any new points of view on the pleiadeans?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hi there.

The photo is of "Asket" and not "Semjase" and it was actually of the Dean Martin singer/dancer Michelle DellaFave. You can read all about it here: www.iigwest.org...

My point of view on the Meier case is pretty well established, but I thought you might like to hear this story.

A friend of mine once told me that *if* the Meier case was real and *if* the Pleiadians/Plejarans did exist then he found them to be morally reprehensible. Meier, and others, claim that these extraterrestrials are incredibly advanced, spiritually and technologically, but they sit and do nothing to help the people of Earth. If they existed then they could provide us with clean sources of power, or cures for various diseases, or eliminate all of the weapons of mass destruction on the planet and yet they do nothing. They just sit back and refuse to engage with anyone on the planet who might be taken seriously. *IF* they exist and they choose to do nothing to help then they are morally reprehensible.

Please keep in mind that this is different from the Star Trek "Prime Directive" sort of thinking. Meier claims to be in constant contact with these extraterrestrials, so they are not concerned about only observing and not interfering with the planet. They are choosing to interfere, and yet they are refusing to help.

It's an interesting way to look at them, *if* they exist.

-Derek

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by derekcbart

According to Meier, he was shown another planet like our own that was going through a similar destruction phase as our own. They were simply just hovering above observing the planet, and watching nukes fly about and everybody destroying each other, Meier was shocked and asked why they did not anything to stop it. They responded that they cannot do anyting to stop it because they cannot interfere with its natural development. Another reason is, because there are infinite parallel worlds, if you were to save one world from destruction, there would be one world where you did not save it from destruction. Thus from such a wider perspective, the Plejarens deem it unnecessary to interfere.

Another reason is karmic. The Plajarens said they felt responsible for this planet due to the actions of their forefathers on this planet, so they came here to offer some help, but the ways they went about doing it is outmoded. They thought they could do it by having a representative on the planet to spread the "truth" but overestimated the efficacy of it, and seem to have not really understood modern culture well enough. They did say that find the consciousness of this planet disturbing, and though they can listen to the thoughts of people here, they prefer not to. The way Meier describes the Plejarens and their culture seems to show a very introverted and private people. They have also said that they do not welcome visitors to their planet. Thus it is understandable why their efforts on Earth would be so toned down. They did however get rid of the Giza intelligence.

According to Alex Collier the Plejarens have long since left and their work has been taken over by the Andromedan group. Meier also confirms that the Plejarens have left.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
According to Alex Collier the Plejarens have long since left and their work has been taken over by the Andromedan group. Meier also confirms that the Plejarens have left.

Hello.

Can you please direct me to where you saw Meier say this? Michael Horn has said that Meier was communicating with the Plejaren as recently as 2008, so this could be interesting news if Meier has said to someone else that they had left and the contacts had ended.

Thank you.

-Derek

new topics

top topics

join