It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Obama Deception Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Good video, repeats a lot of the same facts(Yes, FACTS) for emphasis.

Obama, puppet or not, doesn't matter what the name is.

From the NAU governments to the Parliament, the world is in some shady times, don't be surprised if you see some chaos in the next few years.

I personally enjoy Alex Jones, at the least he awakens those asleep. Nothing greater than him on the speaker phone, if I was there I'd have a speaker phone to, although things I'd say I'd have to stand away from the group I might get them all arrested XD

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Obama Deception … OK OK …

but here is a different side …

Learning English with Obama

The speeches of the new United States President Barack Obama are proving to be a popular aid to learning English in Japan. A special compilation has gone on sale, quickly becoming a national bestseller. Reporter: Roland Buerk in Tokyo

The LINK

It's from his personality, first of all. And also, his technique, his rhythm in English sound beautiful to the Japanese people who may not understand English well but still find his English as something they want to learn from. And so, in shops across Japan the face of the new American President is a fixture on the bookshelves, as well as on the newsstands. And for students, the question of whether they'll succeed in improving their English can be answered - 'Yes we can'.

So his words still hold a particular appeal.

Greetings

[edit on 12-3-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I watched the vid and I have watched all of AJ's productions.

The one thing that I will say is that yes it does give you a good idea about who is pulling the strings but all of them fail to tell you how deep this actually goes.

It waters down right to people you see everyday, some might even be your friends, you would never know. Take it from someone who was asked to join.

People are busy looking for symbols, objects and secret meetings. It is all in front of your nose. How can you understand the top without understanding the bottom and what actually happens?

I wonder exactly what AJ's motive is because of the distractions he is feeding making everyone focus on the top.

There is truth in a lot but not all of what he says.

It is a double edged sword that you cannot win. It will be defeated in the end though but not by us and many will suffer trying.

Not the words many will want to hear but if it is not the truth then we really are in deeper than I can imagine.

Take it or leave it.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Wel, after watching this I came to the conclusion that it was quite well made and that Alex Jones is probably telling the truth, but it is the omissions which stand out first and foremost.

When mentioning all those new admin appointees, he only tells us about their involvement with Bilderberg, CFR and the Trilateral Commission.
Why does he ommit the fact that most of these "new" people are also dual nationals of Israel?
Shouldn't this be of importance to a "patriot"?
A foreign country involving themselves in the national security, foreign policy, economic and social policies of the USA?
And how about Obamas special relationship with AIPAC and his backers origins?

Then, while harping on about the Fed, the name Rothschild doesn't appear once, or any of the other banking families for that matter; people who are responsible for the Fed.

These are blatent omissions.

Why?

Why is he leading people off the track?

And don't come with the argument that the movie is about Obama, because Alex Jones has diversed to the Fed and the NWO more than necessary in a film about Obama.
He's reporting on a football game without mentioning the players.

Oh, by the way, I posted this on Prisonplanet and it wasn't released. _javascript:icon('
')

I personally think Alex Jones is a disinformation agent.
I'm waiting for movie called the "Alex Jones Deception".

The truth shall set you free....but first it will piss you off.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonfly386

I just wanted to say, that I can't believe that no-one here can see though this. All I'm reading is how great this movie is and how it will blow everything wide open.
Balls!!
Please watch these movies with the same caution you watch the News on Fox.
There is hardly anyone on this planet without a hidden agenda.

Question everything.....and survive.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonfly386

Then, while harping on about the Fed, the name Rothschild doesn't appear once, or any of the other banking families for that matter; people who are responsible for the Fed.

Give it a rest.

Once people watch the movie, they'll remember your post and how you mislead them

Those of us who have already watched the video will remember the parts where the Federal Reserve act, Wall Street oligarchs, Bilderberg Group, along with Obama's Campaign contributors and advisors all were discussed and named etc - we know you are making purposefully inaccurate insinuations.

Anyhow;

Alex Jones covers also all these things in his show. You mustn't want to bother us with the facts.

Oh, by the way, I posted this on Prisonplanet and it wasn't released. _javascript:icon('
')

I personally think Alex Jones is a disinformation agent.
I'm waiting for movie called the "Alex Jones Deception".

The truth shall set you free....but first it will piss you off.

As expected, the evidence that would substantiate such confabulations has been predictably absent from your post ;-)

The information which you believe truly substantiates the claim that AJ is a 'government disinformation agent ' has not been forthcoming, and even now, is conspicuously absent from your postings.

You have some 'blatant omissions' in your post.

I'll quote you again, "Why?"

[edit on 10/20/1941 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I would love to watch these films however, YouTube is blocked where I work (bandwidth). After reading the comments I will surely watch in moderation.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The black guy who appears in the first few scenes of the Youtube kept reminding me of someone, but I couldn't place exactly who it was..

I'm sure the guy was BENNY from TOTAL RECALL. It looked so much like him?

Was it him?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonfly386

Alex has talked about the Rothschilds quite a bit in the past. Maybe you should check out his film 'Endgame'.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

What is dishonest about my claims?
Watch the movie!!
Watch out for the people that he mentions, watch out for what he doesn't mention.

Call me what you want, but don't dare call me a liar!

The film ommits a lot of facts and this leads people to false conclusions.

Just because you fervently follow Alex Jones rants, it doesn't mean everyone else does. This movie is meant for those that don't.
This is supposed to be an Obama-wake-up-call.
Thoese who are already informed, don't need it.

So when you ommit important facts, like he has done, it's like telling a lie.

I ask why.

Don't start calling me a liar, when you can't provide evidence to the fact.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

I know, I watched it.

I also know of the problematics of making these movies. You can't include everything. You would end up with a movie of 24 hours length and you still wouldn't cover it.

I'm not an endorser of Obama. He is a fraud and a sockpuppet.
I am not someone to criticize Alex Jones on Obamas behalf. Just to be clear on that.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

The information which you believe truly substantiates the claim that AJ is a 'government disinformation agent ' has not been forthcoming, and even now, is conspicuously absent from your postings.

[edit on 10/20/1941 by Exuberant1]

Oh, and I didn't say "government disinformation agent" I only said "disinformation agent"...big difference see?
So when you quote me in future, use the exact wording, because that would be lying, wouldn't it?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This uses FAKE Lincoln quote to get its' point across.

Obama has not yet been given chance to begin his work.

Whilst I believe that a global government is the ultimate endgame, I think it's a natural transition, born out of increased pressures upon nations with regards to human rights, lagislature and democracy (however it is enforced!)... but I don't think Obama is for this.

I do believe, however, that for a President who has gone in the face of so many Bush policies (repealled G'tmo, Stem Cells, anyone???) I DO think the people within our fraternity need an income.

Alex Jones still needs to make money. This is his way. If you have someone who GOES AGAINST the things Alex Jones has been (rightly) complaining about, it makes little to no sense to criticise under the same convictions - NONE. I think this video and its aims cheapens what people within this fraternity, including Alex Jones, who I admire greatly, try to achieve.

All I ask is not to be insulted with FAKE Lincoln Quotes, spooky music and very clearly cut audio from the supreme court, etc, etc, etc!!!

Thankya, Mr Jones!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ok, I just watched the entire documentary & am now endeavored to research all the information contained in "The Obama Deception" to ascertain how much of the content is the truth.

I urge all of you to do the same before jumping on the bandwagon of bashing either Alex Jones OR Barack Obama. If this transperies to be accurate it is our duty to either:

A) Post the links to the hard, factual information for others to verify for themselves.

B) Personally decide what action you, as an individual, will take.

Now I'm not an American, but as this is tied into a Global Agenda I believe we all, as the collective Human Race, have the moral obligation to act in some way, either large or small, to prevent this. (If this is indeed the case)

I was an Obama supporter/admirer, however this has now changed somewhat and only through my research will I know to what extent.

Again, I urge you all to do the same before bashing either party involved.

As the well known quote from an anonymous source states: ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

Peace

Marker

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Oh, and I didn't say "government disinformation agent" I only said "disinformation agent"...big difference see?

No "big difference".

Besides, do you have proof of anyone other than Governments initiating campaigns of disinformation?

*Since you are reduced to arguing about the placement of quotes, I assume you won't be providing us with any evidence to substantiate your insinuations that Alex Jones is a "disinformation agent"....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I agree with you on the bull-horning. That was literally the reason why many people stopped watching Endgame when I gave them copies. The bull-horning, while it serves a purpose, is tedious and kind of annoying.

Other than that, it's an interesting film, but I need to do some fact checking today before I burn it and pass it out. Maybe find the documents that he uses and put them on the DVD with the AVI. I just hate when people use things out of context, so I want to make sure my facts are straight and the documentation is available to anyone who gets passed the dvds.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zardon

you mean KRS-One?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Sorry,

But Obama HAS begun his work. Look it up, he signed plenty of bills in the first month. He continues to WORK as we speak.

By working for the American people...........He had a major role in conviencing people to vote FOR the bailout.

As commander and chief he is giving a pass to the Federal Reserve and bowing down to the bankers as they do what they want with their BLANK CHECK we gave them.

Everything has changed since the BAILOUT. They lied to the American people and then took their money & now they won't even tell us what they are doing with it or WHERE it is.

It's sad really

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

XXXN3O, Alex can only legally say what is fact or opinion(which he has to disclaim by saying that it is his personal belief), but if he slanders someone and names names based on suspicion without documentation, he will lose everything.

These people have the best and most powerful lawyers and judges on their payroll, so what are the odds that he would win a court case? He would literally be sued for everything. His house, his car, his station, his equipment, his savings, his websites, his servers, EVERYTHING.

Slander is still a crime and damages can be awarded. The only defense against this is the proof of the truth, which the elite have been smart enough to insulate themselves from. This is why we have the frontmen, to prevent access to true power.

AJ is smart enough to understand this, so he will keep looking for the direct link, as I'm sure most of us will. If and when the smoking gun is found, I have faith that it will be revealed.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
great video. Lives up to the hype for sure.

I downloaded the torrent and I have a 10 pack of DVD-R's and im going to make copies. And I'm Canadian. It's not my duty to expose this fraud, but I feel as though I should do my part to help. The president of the USA really is the world's president. Though people don't like to admit that.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join