It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Govt. imposes Marshall Law, I'm joining THEM.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You better hope you get many billions and become part of the Elite, or you're going to go down like the rest of us.
All those people enforcing the NWO, such as cops dressed in their sexy black outfits and the rest, and 90% of the politicians ARE going down with the NWO just like the rest of us.
You will be no different than the regular civilian...maybe just dumber.

You've made an incorrect assumption that I am already a regular civilian. When the NWO come into power, 'Money', as Americans think of it, will be useless. Those with financial smarts and valuable bank held assets will have transferred it over to gold or another form of finite currency. I have in place the finite currency needed, but more important: Imagine having the technology to disrupt and/or those transfers. Only those with those finite currencies in their immediate presence could have any staying power.

If you do not have that, the only other resource is man-power. But yet again, those men need to paid, or at least have a desire to work without recompense.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Try to make the next Bildeberg meeting and say hello to our friends.

I assume this is all hypothetical, huh.

I can play too.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Try to make the next Bildeberg meeting and say hello to our friends.

I assume this is all hypothetical, huh.

I can play too.

dgtempe; Thats why I chose you as a friend. You are smart enough to know a hypothesis when you see one. One of two people who correctly understood and decoded the real meaning of this thread. kudos.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
" I like steak and power. "

It's so eeeeeeasy to do the wrong thing for the wrong reasons isn't it?

Truth is, you've picked the historicaly WRONG side!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
" I like steak and power. "

It's so eeeeeeasy to do the wrong thing for the wrong reasons isn't it?

Truth is, you've picked the historicaly WRONG side!

You make a good point. And I applaud you for it. However, my goal has the same end to it that a revolution AGAINST the NWO has. It would just be less violent and quicker to the end result: The process of infiltration by joining their ranks, then implode it from within.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I can stop the NWO, I'll just ask my good friend Dr. Manhattan.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It's going to be funny when some redneck blows your face off with a 12 gauge.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

It's going to be funny when some redneck blows your face off with a 12 gauge.

I respectfully disagree. Rednecks are generally slow and lethargic. Walk into any Wal-Mart, and you'll see them roving by the dozen, like cockroaches. His only chance is to have good aim.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thank you so much for the invigorating diversion from an otherwise mundane afternoon.

The ONLY hope for the dissolution of the NWO would have to come from the inside.

It is quite entertaining to see the readiness of the those in power to delegate seemingly menial tasks to those about whom they possess very little knowledge. Contractors with top secret clearances and the like.

There seems to be a very large blanket that we like to call the NWO, and it's almost impossible to separate the parts and consider any of them individual conditions.

We focus on global credit units replacing money, martial law or advancing technology curtailing our perceived freedoms. The problem is that for us to be successful, we must know our enemy and know that ALL of these things combined will be the face of the beast.

We don't have money, we can't trade, we can't move freely, etc., etc.

Although I would imagine the 'inside job' being the most historically supportable and even most romantic solution, I fear the reality is that before too long, our thoughts and intentions will be far more difficult to mask.

If we have learned anything from Vietnam, Afghanistan and countless other cultures, societies and lands that have been oppressed, we would know that there is no amount of technology that can completely suppress the will of a determined people.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to think a little more than I expected to today.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
TO the OP,

The way to go if your government or any organization is opressing you is not to join them in order to save yourself.

You infiltrate then destroy them from within in order to save yourself, your family and friends.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You can join them if you so wish. But remember, you can't kill what you can't see, and should the # hit the fan, I'm the last guy you want to encounter on the battlefield. One of us has something to fight for the other does not.

Freedom,

or saving your own neck..Which is more important to you?

[edit on 7-4-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I see the OP point. trying to take TPTB down from the inside. I can respect that as long as that is truely what you would be trying to do.

Those of us on the outside fighting would hopefully have an allie on the inside helping us. That is how I took your initial post and I hope I am right.

Hopefully all of us will be fighting for the same thing. FREEDOM!!!!

[edit on 7-4-2009 by pcgeek]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Funny thing about those slow and lethargic rednecks, some of them grow up and train the astronauts at nasa, or have you ever heard of homer hickam from west virginia> They made a movie about him called "October Sky". Then there are those slow other rednecks like Chuch Yaeger, George Washington Carver, Pearl Buck, and a few others who come from the appalachian mountains. Wow, whadda buncha goobers eh?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Sorry, sheeple. Thats just the way it goes. You'll never stand a chance against the govt's technology to imprison and pacify you. I'm joining them. I like steak and power. I'll tell you what, maybe I can be your 'inside guy', and help you all overthrow the system. Of course then, when you do overthrow the system, that in time will become corrupt and then we start the process all over. On second thought, nevermind. Get in your cages, you animals!

[edit on 11-3-2009 by NightVision]

In that case, I'm looking forward to my death. You see, your life is just as significant? Can you fathom that?

Enjoy your steak.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Lol, are you the grammar police?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join