It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Govt. imposes Marshall Law, I'm joining THEM.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sorry, sheeple. Thats just the way it goes. You'll never stand a chance against the govt's technology to imprison and pacify you. I'm joining them. I like steak and power. I'll tell you what, maybe I can be your 'inside guy', and help you all overthrow the system. Of course then, when you do overthrow the system, that in time will become corrupt and then we start the process all over. On second thought, nevermind. Get in your cages, you animals!

[edit on 11-3-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

If you are serious, then you might as well become a politician now, why wait?

And no, if human beings are sincerely trying to build a new society without scarcity or manipulation then corruptness can be avoided.

I like how you make it seem like corruptness is unavoidable, maybe for someone with no imagination.

And if you truly want to "join the government" that is probably because you don't have the intelligence to fight them, let alone the courage.

www.thevenusproject.com

[edit on 3/11/2009 by dalan.]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

And no, if human beings are sincerely trying to build a new society without scarcity or manipulation then corruptness can be avoided.

I would be curious to observe one example in human history when this has occurred.

I like how you make it seem like corruptness is unavoidable, maybe for someone with no imagination.

To the contrary. If I was in control I could build my own society. You're going to have to have a bit more manners to get an invite. Can you cook?

And if you truly want to "join the government" that is probably because you don't have the intelligence to fight them, let alone the courage.

Fact: The people with the most intelligence work for the government.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The people with the most intelligence.
Make everyone else think they are dumb.

Ego, and a piece of paper, is not intelligence.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Did you just say it's a fact that "The Most intelligent people work for the government????? Where did you get this fact? Was it from www.thesearefactsforpeoplewhoneedaneducation.com? I have no problem with your post but would love to see where you got that little piece of data.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I should wish you luck then... for one day we may meet upon the field of battle.

I will be fighting for my freedom. What will you be fighting for?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Originally posted by NightVision
Originally posted by dalan.

I would be curious to observe one example in human history when this has occurred.

So just because it has never occurred before it never will?

To the contrary. If I was in control I could build my own society. You're going to have to have a bit more manners to get an invite. Can you cook?

I have a microwave if that is what you are asking.

Fact: The people with the most intelligence work for the government.

George W. Bush?

[edit on 3/11/2009 by dalan.]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
When your microwaving me for 15 years, getting your pleasure, i hope you have lots of fun. Pure scum only work in powerful jobs. People are born with a brain so they can choose, unfortunately i and many live on this planet with utter scum, that will gladly kill.

Your going to get alot of chance to kill and probably silently kill anyone you want if you get in the right job.

i would rather be dead than do the things they do to people. I would never work for them.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If you knew what your talking about, your arrogance might have annoyed me for a fraction of a second but upon reading your full post I realised it is ignorance that made you post such a thing.

Unless of course you are just trying to show that you cannot get rid of evil without becoming evil.

Just in case you are not then you go with your bucket, spade and build your little castle if you can ever find a real sandbox. Remember that the shore is coming in shortly where you are at the moment though.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
The people with the most intelligence.

A) That's not even a complete sentence.

Make everyone else think they are dumb.

B) Read A

Ego, and a piece of paper, is not intelligence.

Thank you?

Originally posted by eNumbra
I should wish you luck then... for one day we may meet upon the field of battle.

Complete control. Perhaps I will select you as the leader of my imperial think tank staff. Those who wish to be free will have to earn it thru creative thinking.

Dalan: I was referring to our govt.'s scientists and physicists (a.k.a. Einstein/Tesla/Teller), not G.W. He is not the real govt. anyway. I'm pleased I could educate you on this matter.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Death before Dishonor!!! You'd probally lick someone's shoe too if they were going to beat you up if you didnt', i'd personally rather the beating

[edit on 11-3-2009 by stereovoyaged]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Your going to get alot of chance to kill and probably silently kill anyone you want if you get in the right job.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by andy1033]

Andy, I feel you may have misunderstood. I would not kill anybody like Hitler did. The weak and slovenly would be either imprisoned or have slave labor imposed upon them. Those captured trying to escape would be given intelligence tests. If they pass, they can raise through the ranks slowly. Everything is earned. Nothing is squandered.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Could you please provide me with some documentation on when Nikola Tesla worked for the government? I must be dillusional. You seem to have sources I don't.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

If you knew what your talking about, your arrogance might have annoyed me for a fraction of a second but upon reading your full post I realised it is ignorance that made you post such a thing.

Unless of course you are just trying to show that you cannot get rid of evil without becoming evil.

Thank you XXX. I feel you have understood this thread well. They say you become what you fight most. I feel this is true.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by elston

Could you please provide me with some documentation on when Nikola Tesla worked for the government? I must be dillusional. You seem to have sources I don't.

You spelled delusional wrong, but we will skip the spelling errors for now. I do not think you are delusional, elston. Perhaps a bit lazy and maybe misinformed.

Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity:

peswiki.com...:Nikola_Tesla

Tesla's work on flying craft is perhaps the least well known, and perhaps the most revolutionary in how it would change the way we live if it were implemented today. As of this date, Tesla's work in this area is still classified by the U.S. Government.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You are being very brave, trying to be funny, or simply short sighted. Here is a link to an event that I think you should read about before you come to such conclusions about your part in an upcoming revolution. (If it even happens) These guys thought they were safe, as well.

Night of the Long Knives link (Wikipedia)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
In reality those in true power use those with less to do their bidding until such a time that the hired help is of no more use, then they are cast aside or ground into meal to feed their machines.

If you are lucky enough to escape your fate, then you will be outside with us again, in general population so to speak. What value will your life be then?
Will the leaders of the free population take you back? I suspect it would be a short lonely existence at that point.

I guess we all live with our decisions.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I guess it becomes a question of how can any human being really curb their inner demon?

I think that there many ways of doing this but the way society is right now we are straying far from that.

Things are going to get worse before they will ever come near being better.

Standing in the line of a stampede never changed its direction after all, neither did pushing it in another direction from behind.

Double edged sword.

All roads lead to Rome.

Adds a whole new meaning to the path of a righteous man if you get me.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

I suspect for the dubious honor of being a NWO "Heelhound" perhaps?

Funis Duo

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by elston

You spelled delusional wrong, but we will skip the spelling errors for now. I do not think you are delusional, elston. Perhaps a bit lazy and maybe misinformed.

Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity:

peswiki.com...:Nikola_Tesla

Tesla's work on flying craft is perhaps the least well known, and perhaps the most revolutionary in how it would change the way we live if it were implemented today. As of this date, Tesla's work in this area is still classified by the U.S. Government.

My post was a joke. Nikola Tesla never worked for the government. You should read a book about the man. Of his many employers, Edison, Westinghouse, JP Morgan, he was never employed by the government. J. Edgar Hoover waited till he died then confiscated many of his patents and designs. I suppose my sarcasm was overlooked. Good luck. Maybe you should be working for the government, they also don't like to burden themselves with facts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join