It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Point out to me WHERE I make a reference to a reptilian please.

The Secret Convenant link is the original document of the "Reptilian Pact", before it made any references to any reptilians.

One of the links I clicked on had a series of gif, one of which showed a round table of world leaders(Osama, Bush, etc) and a large lizard looking creature standing at the table. The last appears to be not working right now. I will try later.

If I was wrong, my apologies.

But, if the Secret Covenant so secret, the how do you know about it and more importantly, how do you know it is for real?
Proof please? And while your at it, I would like some NWO proof as well please.....

I will get back to you when the link works........

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
he might of linked something that had reptiles in it but he himself didnt say anything on the post listed. alot of what he said was merely whats going on mixed with some opinon, im sorry we all have opinons (like other things) an we all let them out (like other things) hes not forcing you to read his post he seems to be posting like everyone else does.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by Trance]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trance
he might of linked something that had reptiles in it but he himself didnt say anything on the post listed. alot of what he said was merely whats going on mixed with some opinon, im sorry we all have opinons (like other things) an we all let them out (like other things) stop saying others stink when yours do too its merely natural.... lol

Okay, ya got me! I will shut up.

But, I can't seem to find the reptile link now. Was it deleted or am I mistaken.

LOL!!

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
the American revolution has already started? Well my buddies at the CIA will be eyes on now, discussing plans for an uprising is a big no no on the internet.

Yeah well, I refuse to live in fear of the TRUE TERRORISTS. They WILL NOT dictate to me what to think or say. period.
If they were to 'come get me' first of all they have nothing on me, second of all i said nothing in the way of an 'uprising'. Its a revolution, not a revolt. Peace is the answer. Violence begats violence and is a lose/lose proposition.
I would go peacefully if 'they' came for me, secure in the knowledge that i have done nothing wrong. I am a freedom loving american and if thats a crime then lock me up.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
www.mentalstimulation.com...

^^
Is this the post your speaking of? It has no reptilians whatsoever.

I am sorry but I have not posted anything about reptilians here, although I will admit that I do beleive that the reptilian theory is correct.

Also, under the link you will notice this statement: (note: the document may be false that, it is not a real secret covenant, but it is the truth, there IS a group behind all this bondage, and here is notes EXACTLY what they do)

Does that answer your questions?

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
That reminded me of that old song......They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa. They're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he, ha ha, To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time

Oh, how I loved that song...it was such fun. A great tune for kid's to sing along with in the car. And harmless.
Looking back, that was the first P.C. act in this country: taking that song off the air because it offended "crazy" people. SHEEESH.

Brothers (and sisters),the revolution has been going on a loooooong time.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Brothers (and sisters),the revolution has been going on a loooooong time.

So true.
I forget who said it, B.Franklin maybe...."long before the revolution became reality it had taken place in the hearts and minds of the people" or something like that.

I believe we are reaching critical mass tho. Everything is happening very fast now.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aware
Yeah, i guess ur right...there is no problem, no conspiracy....and maybe ur hero robocop will save the day.
Think what you want and keep posting ur little jokes so you boys can giggle amoung yourselfs.
This is happening. There is an American revolution taking place. You must be blind if you cannot see that.
My job puts me in contact with a wide variety of people, and althogh most dont know exactly what or why, they know something it terribly wrong.
Giggle away, as ignorance is bliss. Just be sure to smile when the proverbial illuminati #e hits the fan.

Give me solid proof of the revolution. Stories pictures anything more than bland and vague claims. What is your job anyways.

PS. Robojesus will save you thanks for asking.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

A big "no no"? What, oh yea thats right, we no longer have freedom of speech. Oh boy, now those darn CIA folks might come and kill me! HAHAHAHA! Ya know what? Bring it on! Because if something was to happen to me, people would know because I would all of a sudden stop replying to my posts, and people would realize the injustice of this country.

There is a difference between freedom of speech and asking people to rebel and demand all truth from the government through violence.

First of, wake up, no governemnt is ever going to tell all its secrets, its that simple. Why is it that people keep asking the government to tell them everything only in the US? There's got to be some reason why this is not happening in China, Russia, Cuba, Spain, Venezuela, or any other country. Don't tell me its because these countries are perfect and don't hide anything from their citizens...

Noone is asking other nations to "tell all their secrets" but since the US is the biggest world power right now, everyone, many Americans included, are "demanding" the government to tell them every secret we have.....

You want to wake up? ok, wake up and smell the roses. No government is going to do this, none. Why should you ask the US to do something noone else will do?

You want China, North Korea, terrorist nations and everyone else to know every secret we have? you have got to be kidding...

Second, yes, you are telling people to rebel and revolt, try to do this in any other country and we'll see what happens. You are inciting violence, and in any country that's against the law. You are trying to get people to riot, I want to see which country is going to let this happen without taking action.

To meet peacefully, in an orderly fashion and show your disagreement is totally different from inciting people to "raise up and overthrow your government, and demand to know the truth.." The second part will get you jailed in any country when you resort to violence, or discuss to use violence.

At least in the US you can disagree, and if you follow the law you can peacefully meet with others and show that you are in disagreement with whatever you think the government is doing wrong, which is more than you can do in other countries in the world.

Is there any perfect country or government in the world? no, if there are show me proof, and whoever says that they got all the anwsers and know the whole truth is lying. There is no such thing as absolute truth.

[Edited on 18-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Muaddib, perhaps the Absolute Truth is that there is no Absolute Truth?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Someone over there really needs to get their poop in a group, man..

1. By 2010 the US and Europe will experience a third more days with peak temperatures above 90F. Climate becomes an 'economic nuisance' as storms, droughts and hot spells create havoc for farmers.

2. Between 2010 and 2020 Europe is hardest hit by climatic change with an average annual temperature drop of 6F. Climate in Britain becomes colder and drier as weather patterns begin to resemble Siberia.

um.....only a little contradictory....

and here's more...

1. Europe will face huge internal struggles as it copes with massive numbers of migrants washing up on its shores. Immigrants from Scandinavia seek warmer climes to the south. Southern Europe is beleaguered by refugees from hard-hit countries in Africa.

2. Rich areas like the US and Europe would become 'virtual fortresses' to prevent millions of migrants from entering after being forced from land drowned by sea-level rise or no longer able to grow crops. Waves of boatpeople pose significant problems.

okay....................

I'd really like some explination here...

"The barriers to success are all in your mind" - A blind man who climbed Mt. Everest

He never made it to the summit. Not that this is a bad or wrong quote, but get your info straight.

I'm all for denying ignorance, but in all honesty, I read this, and imagined a skinny, pale man, emaciated because he fears food bought from the supermarket because of what it may have been poisoned with by the government. He doesn't leave his house, and lives in constant fear of who may be seeing what is IP is up to on the net.

Man, if you're going to propel this revolution forward, you have to do what you want others to do. Open your mind. Not everything you read is true, as well as not all of it being false. I don't trust many of the people whom wield power in the world. That doesn't mean there is nobody there that I CAN trust.

"Today a young man on acid realized..."

Acid...wow. What a concept. Ingest something harmful, and supposedly gain inconcievable insight....

To finish up this post, I'd just like to say that I'm absolutely stunned by this. This accomplishes very little in the large picture, and people like you give true revolutionaries a bad name. A true revolutionary only aims to change what he can change, and prove what he can prove. A revolutionary is the ideal realist. A revolutionary seeks the truth, not circumstances to fulfill his preconcieved notions of the truth. You, my misguided friend, are not a revolutionary. You are a paranoid conspiracy theorist, whom seeks to spread discord by using the tools of those in control, and scare large numbers of people into obedience.

I think I'm done.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The problem is, there is too much # on the internet which main purpose is to # with your head. I can remember when i first started looking into conspiracies where i used to think that the UK government was watching my every move. I used to get so paranoid that i wouldn't go out of my house, seems so stupid of me now but i really did believed what i read. Look if you want advice about what to believe read through the stuff here and feel free to U2U me or anything other member if your not sure.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You guys are telling ME how I feel? I am not at all paranoid, in fact I am overjoyed because I know that all this bondage will be over soon.

I am not directly telling people to revolt. I am directly telling them to be aware and with enough awareness there WILL be people who will take matters into their own hands, whether you like it or not. Its just a result of such awareness. There is nothing wrong about being aware, its the way to be. Nobody likes to be controlled. Most don't even know they are being controlled.

The government might not speak the truth of most things but AT LEAST it should speak the truth about 9/11! Look at all the "robots" you see today in America's society with INGRAINED beleifs that Osama Bin Laden did it! Osama was a scapegoat for the disaster that was caused by #ING BUSH and the government.

I see people today out there hating on Osama, and they are all like "yea, war on terrorism, kill those #ing bastards!" I agree Iraqis, Osama, and Hussien did much wrong but we are going to war with them for all the wrong reasons. For false reasons! The people in our society are following false claims, and standing by them with blind faith and much manipulation.

Most people are imprisoned by their ego and are robots, MASSIVELY PRODUCED by our government! Most folks are not true in their words anymore, its all what society has chosen for them. The common folks are no longer who they want to be, they have been produced like robots, trained to look for things outside themselves for true happiness which cannot be found outside themselves. They are trained in such subtle ways so that most don't notice. People are no longer their own, out of their own control. They are products of their government, and thats one of the things that sickens me!

I am only trying to help humanity and save them. I care for humanity for we are one with all that is.

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I am only trying to help humanity and save them! I care for humanity for we are one with all that is

I agree, but me,you and the rest of the people here are called "conspiracy theorist" that means we are the governments best friend. No matter what you say, how much evidence you produce the government can easily make us out to be crazy people who spend all day on the internet watching the x files.

i admire you alot for what you are trying to do, but you must admit you are fighting a loosing battle.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Here is one secret truth, of the Nature of our Universe that most of you did not know about: Everything in the universe is vibrating energy. So that means even THOUGHT is vibrating energy. Every thought that is within you has power and the influence in our reality. The more focus it has, whether unconsciusly or consciously focused WILL manifest, in one way or another whether subtle, or blatant.

Is thought matter ? Is though energy ? If so, how can you prove this ?

Is consciousness composed of matter ?

According to some teachings ( Mayan esp ) we shall vibrate to a higher state of consciousness soon.

Deep

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
not even going to say it.

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Revolution?...Hahahahahaha...*catching my breath*....hahahahaha.....ok....now...there will not be any kind of revolution anytime soon...for one...our country is still very good...and second...the people who protest and all that junk are liberal hippys who arent motivated enough to do anything BUT protest...plus...in reality they dont want America to change...they are living here and bitching about things in which they take for granted themselves....all while drinking thier not fat latte....they would get bored w/o anything to bitch about....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The world is on a downward spiral of descent. Do you deny this? Can you ignore the ever growing tension, the ever shrinking resources, the apathy and animosity that are growing in as the world caves in under the pressure of too much information? Too much too soon, so we reject, scoff and deny the decay around us?

To rebutt a few refutations:

A cycle of increasing and then decreasing temperature is one that is currently gaining widespread acceptance. As global warming melts the icecaps and dilutes the ocean, the gulfstream will eventually shut down as the mechanism for transferring warmth along the eastern coast of the U.S. and the Western coast of Europe. In effect global warming should soon trigger a mini-iceage. This iceage will have cataclysmic effects on our society.
(www.ems.org...)

String Theory states that at fundamental levels everything in the Universe is made of vibrating strings that exist in 11 dimensions. Sounds crazy? It's the only theory we have that unites Quantum physics and general relativity. In effect, physicists believe that String theory is closing in on the 'Grand Unifying Theory of Everything'.

Consciousness emerges from within ourselves as a consequence of the improbable complexity of the interconnections of neurons. It is not unreasonable to base the belief in a global consciousness on the analogy of human beings interconnecting in incredibly complex ways. Our interactions (intensified dramatically through the internet) create the Noosphere, an entity that is emergent from the consensual perception of the world. In order to bootstrap this entity into self-awareness the world must be unified in this thought: That we as a society can create something that is greater than the sum of us parts.
(For more, read my essay: Welcome to the Noosphere)

What it always comes down to is a choice: To act or not to act. Most of us sit here and decry the actions of our governments, our religious institutions and our financial systems, yet none of us do anything about it beside a token vote once every couple of years. The question is what to do? I don't know the answer to this yet, but in the meantime talking about the misjustice and inequalities of the world to others around you is as good a step as any. Spread the word, infect the world. That's my opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
(My opinions are biased in the fact that most of the MASS media glorifies most of what is wrong with the world today. Notice I said MASS, meaning the top companies, the top providers of our media. Also, the media is biased. It is biased because it is all based on the control systems. The system has a MASSIVE influence on our media. The system itself is corrupt, so anything that is based on our system is also corrupt, whether you like it or not. Whether you don't realize it or not.)

The MAIN goal of the secret societies I mention that manipulate our governments and our world leaders is to make us humans on earth strive towards materiality, and strive for something outside ourselves for our needs, whether its emotional, spiritual, or physical needs, because that is what keeps us under their control. Depending on material things outside ourselves for the fulfillment only WE can fill, strips us from our own power and puts it in the hands of the people who provide us the material things we desire. Don't you know the saying "more money more problems?" No matter how many material things we get, we always want more, because we still feel that something is missing. What makes it worse, is the media which glamourizes every one of these desires. Only the power we have within ourselves can fulfill this gaping whole we have inside of us.

We have been living an illusion where we depend on things outside ourselves to fulfill our needs. Most religions are also part of the corruptedness because most religions preach that our fulfillment can be found outside ourselves in some nonexistant God up in the skies who governs people. This is not true. Every being in this universe has the deepest desire to feel God. That fulfillment transcends every need for desire, and the desires for material things. We have the God within ourselves. Our spirit is the God within that we all want to feel. The power we have in ourselves IS God. It is the greatness within! THAT is the power we have yet to realize!

The problem is, since we base our emotional, spiritual, and physical fulfillment in everything the media propogates, it leads us away from the power we have within ourselves that can give us the fulfillment we need and puts it in the hands of the ones who provide our false "fulfillment", which gives them MORE power than us. More so, the metaphysical, esoteric divine powers we have within ourselves. Most of you won't realize this, and most of you would be like "nigg WHAT THE FCUKKKK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU PSYCHO BASTARD!?" and I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THIS because I was in YOUR SAME POSITION thinking that "truth seekers" were crazy, and I beleived everything the media and my government told me.

Most here would deny the divineness of the universe. Most would deny a spiritual/metaphysical world. Most people think that "nature" is only physical, and they base all their beleifs on the physical. What they don't realize is that we also have a non-physical metaphysical/spiritual nature. Everything in the universe does. I understand the denial most go through when hearing about this subject, because I used to be in the same position, until I had an awakening. Awakening meaning, I realized the divinity within myself. It took absolutely no effort. The divinity was ALWAYS there, I just forgot to look for it. Moreso, I used to not care for it.

The government realizes that once we realize our spiritual selves the whole illusion will come crashing down and they will no longer have control over us.

The secret societies that manipulate us use esoteric powers themselves. But there is a difference between the esoteric powers they have and the esoteric powers that most of us have yet to realize.

The difference is, that the government and those societies feed off of other's energies outside themselves to power their
esoteric "powers" and their magick. The only energies which they can gather by feeding off of other's energies is the lower "dark" energies. Therefore they only perform dark magick. They perform dark magick to fullfill their material desires, meaning they obtain their desires at the expense of others. The problem with that is, that lower dark energies are not as powerful as the higher LIGHT energies which can only be found within themselves. The reason why they DON'T use their own light energies is because they have chosen to walk the dark path.

This is why the media promotes fear and other "lower" energies. Emotions ARE energy. Feelings are feelings of energy. Plain and simple. They are energies.

When I say lower and higher, I mean, lower and higher in terms of the vibrational frequencies of the energy. So, emotions that are low in frequency are fear, anger, sorrow, sadness, and all other "negative" emotions. Emotions that are higher in vibrations is peace, love, acceptance and joy. Vibrational frequencies doesn't limit itself to just emotions. There are also substances which are much lower in vibrational frequency than other substances. Some foods that we eat, like sugary and fatty foods are low in vibrational frequency, and sometimes you can even feel this as a feeling of a "whole" in your stomach, or nausea.

WE on the other hand will have grown to realize that all that energy that is necessary to power our esoteric divine powers are found WITHIN ourselves. The LIGHT energies are found within ourselves. Light energies are much more powerful than the dark energies.

That is why I say, that we, the masses are realizing the power we hold within ourselves. When we realize the power within ourselves, NATURALLY we will be drawn to truth, and NATURALLY we seek the truth. The more truth we realize, the more we realize the power within ourselves. The more we realize the power within ourselves, the more we begin to realize the truth.

We have the power to transmute the lower vibrational (dark) energies into a higher vibrational (light) form of energy. All in all, everything IS energy. Its just how it vibrates that determines it's form. So we have the power to overcome our manipulators, and our government, because we already have the power within ourselves. We just have to realize them.

AS we realize the power within ourselves and we start to transmute the energies within ourselves to a higher vibration, our whole being starts to vibrate into higher vibrations. Since more and more people are doing this, mostly on an unconscious level, (they are doing it without realizing they are doing it) the Earth is ALSO rising in vibrations.

As we rise in vibrations, the "lower" energies will have to surface to be dealt with. That is why you are seeing lots of negative energies surfacing these days on a MUCH faster and quicker pace. The killings, the terrorism, the collapsing of the economy, the "evil"ness going on, the "lower vibrations" (this will get much worse). They are surfacing so they can be dealt with. The way to deal with them is to transmute the energies they bring into a higher vibration.

People who are on the path to spiritual evolution know how to consciously transmute energies. You can learn how to do this also, you'd just have to pay attention to the feelings in your body, and make those "unpleasurable" feelings you have "feel better". That is exactly how you do it, but most wouldn't accept the simplicity of this, and then doubt it, and say "thats not true". Well, if you want to make it HARDER for yourself, but still want to learn how to do it, then you can find hudreds of sites on the internet that give techniques on how to deal with negative emotions.

Since the Earth's vibrational frequencies are also rising, the Earth's lower vibrations will ALSO have to surface. All the unnatural damage that we have done to the earth, the environment, and the animals and such, all those "lower vibrations" will come to surface. That is why you are seeing catastrophic weather (it'll get much worse). There will be catastrophic natural disasters and there will be lots of destruction. Of course, you can't STOP the Earth from surfacing the negative energies so the only thing you can do is transmute your own energies into higher vibrations. The Earth KNOWS how to transmute energies, and the only way to do this is by letting the energies surface, and let it, recover on its own.

So all in all, we will be going through some tough times in the future and yes many people will die. But look on the bright side, once the lower vibrations will have been dealt with we will have already risen above those lower energies, and we will have peace, love and joyfulness on Earth. We will have another chance to build society they way WE want it to, without the corruptedness of secret societies and greedy people needing to fulfill their desires at the expense of others. We are the righteous ones. We are living in the Age of Enlightenment. We are experiencing a Paradigm Shift, in where our thinking will COMPLETELY change. Our generation is going to lead The Revolution.

Who will benefit from all this? All the future generations. We will be in peace, without any forces to disturb our spiritual evolution all the way to the top.

BTW, everything that I have said, WILL happen, its inviolable. It is all part of the Universe's cycle aka. "God's Plan". (or the "Divine Plan" if you don't like the word "God")

Humanity will finally prevail and we will finally break free of our bondage.

The Revolution is happening.

Damn I typed up alot. There you have it. The truth. If I wasn't telling the truth then I wouldn't be using up all this time I have to do something else, in trying to wake up the masses.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I hope what you're saying is true otherwise I've wasted a few precious years of brain power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join