It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO visits Hunt County — mysterious object seen by resident, deputies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

UFO visits Hunt County — mysterious object seen by resident, deputies

www.heraldbanner.com

At least one civilian and three uniformed law enforcement officers reported seeing an unidentified flying object north of Greenville Saturday night.

Similar sightings were also reported near The Colony in Denton County, according to Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks.

Meeks said his office received the first call about the object at around 9:20 p.m. Saturday, from a woman who lives along Farm-To-Market Road 2358 near Webb Hill Country Club.

“She said it was hovering above her house,” Meeks said. “It was real bright, then it went dim, then it went bright again. Then it moved away. It was moving from that area toward Dallas.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Now THIS story could be HUGE.

Multiple law enforcement officials spotted this object, along with the civilian witnesses.

Doesn't appear to be anything conventional, at least from initial reports.

Hopefully MUFON or some other org gets out there quickly and interviews all the witnesses, and perhaps sticks around to see if it will show up again.

Pretty exciting.

www.heraldbanner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
disclosure is occurring. Whether it is disclosure of the truth, or the unveiling of the veil, we cannot know for sure. Excellent find.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Unveiling of the veil? I can't figure out if that's self-contradictory or redundant!

I know what you mean though, I believe something big is on the way. I doubt very much it's going to be a revelation of the truth. Personally, I don't really care. I know these people won't give us the truth unless they have another choice, but as long as they admit the existence of extraterrestrial intelligences that will be enough for me.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Great find! That area of Texas is a hotspot for activity, not far from Stevenville. I'll keep my eyes to the sky!

S&F4u
-E-

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

I just saw my 2nd ufo in less than 2 months today, and I came on here to post about it, only to find 2 new ufo stories today!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something is coming...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Times like this I wish I was in the right place at the right time, or at least a paranormal investigator to do some investigations in other worldly and "unnatural" things. This story seems to strike Deja Vu in my mind especially after watching a few specials on the 'ol tube yesterday about various U.F.Os and unidentified objects. Though it mainly pertained to the Bermuda Triangle and Dragon's Triangle, both had their fair share of U.F.Os especially ones that were submerged underneath the ocean.

One thing I'm starting to wonder about in this is if anyone was abducted, if not then what could be the purpose of the aliens in the U.F.Os? If not Aliens then the Army? It just seems like whoever or whatever is piloting those hovering machines its like a shy guy or girl trying to make advances upon someone they like, but feels to shy to do so. Wanting to tell them something important that could be earth-shattering or not; but chooses to hold the information back at least for the meantime to watch the person's movement.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
Unveiling of the veil? I can't figure out if that's self-contradictory or redundant!

I know what you mean though, I believe something big is on the way. I doubt very much it's going to be a revelation of the truth. Personally, I don't really care. I know these people won't give us the truth unless they have another choice, but as long as they admit the existence of extraterrestrial intelligences that will be enough for me.

I agree with you Sir. I cant wait for this to become public knowledge.
Would give us all a whole new topic to talk with your friends about.

And I feel I could just let it all go, you know, Finally free of the anoying feeling of being lied to, and maby we could get some new friends to play with, test drive your new friends new 'car' and stuff, just a quick trip around the moon.. I cant Wait I tell ya!!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I was working in Denton county at that time! Too bad I missed it, I'll have to keep a closer eye on the sky while I'm out working.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
So many witnesses and not one picture? In this day and age there should at least be some rubbish camera phone footage?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I can't believe that you wait for the government to tell you.... yes, "this is a real deal," before you believe.

There are so many right here that have dealt with the ships and there occupants and they have tried to tell/share with you,"this is the real deal" and because of a few hoaxers you still can't sense who is telling the truth or not.

There are members here at ATS that have been here for a long time and they attempt to tell you or to share with you and all they normally get is insulted or ignored.

Shame it is.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Everything that happened in Stephenville-Dublin except the large rectangular craft (witnessed primarily by Rick Sorrells due to it repeatedly hovering over his property) could, at least conceivably, be a hoax. Perhaps that craft that was captured on radar (and studied by MUFON) wasn't expected. My theory, that I admit could be wrong, is:

Many people especially in more rural areas are more xenophobic, religious or religiously-influenced, ultraconservative types who would be more likely to spread disinfo about nonhumans; possibly in preparation of an alien false flag op. It's the old superstitious mentality of lying in order to "ward off the evil spirits."

I'm most often (though not always) disinclined to believe stories where the witnesses aren't very demonstrably gung ho about testifying in court AND taking a polygraph concerning their accounts. News of that magnitude should ignite enough of a fire in the belly... I'm not outright saying the Stephenville and now Hunt County stories are hoaxes.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Lightworth]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The events in Stephenville are not a hoax. I have interviewed witnesses there eyeball to eyball. The network of us still working the continuing Stephenville sightings have run "ET" out of town. Now the USAF/USN and Lockheed have moved some of their testing of this advanced craft of terrestrial origin to another area near DFW. The cats out of the bag, boys.

Actually, the latest UFO sighting in the Stephenville area was last week. The sightings continue to occur and the news media could care less.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

you'd think law enforcement would have cameras and/or video recording equipment on the ready...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Great find

Sounds similar to this multiple police/resident report from Ohio in 1994:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Man, I never get to see the cool stuff and I'm always looking up!! I live an hour away in Fort Worth. Of course the Naval Air Station is around the corner, so the jets would just chase it off if I were able to see it.

Dangit. Come back UFO!

Nice find DD.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with the increased military air presence in the past week or so. See thread here.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Dirk Gently]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Danmit! I Live in Dallas! I didnt see nothing!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I am with all of you on the frustration of never having seen one! My mother, father, ex husband, uncles and son have all seen them, but not me...not once!

It seems sightings are happening daily around the world and the MSM has no choice but to cover this. Although we know the coverage is lacking, at least it is being talked about these days without all the jokes.

I keep my eyes to the sky all the time, I hope to one day post my own sighting. They can interview, polygraph, and test me all they like if I ever see one. People think I am nuts anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
Everything that happened in Stephenville-Dublin except the large rectangular craft (witnessed primarily by Rick Sorrells due to it repeatedly hovering over his property) could, at least conceivably, be a hoax. Perhaps that craft that was captured on radar (and studied by MUFON) wasn't expected. My theory, that I admit could be wrong, is:

Many people especially in more rural areas are more xenophobic, religious or religiously-influenced, ultraconservative types who would be more likely to spread disinfo about nonhumans; possibly in preparation of an alien false flag op. It's the old superstitious mentality of lying in order to "ward off the evil spirits."

I'm most often (though not always) disinclined to believe stories where the witnesses aren't very demonstrably gung ho about testifying in court AND taking a polygraph concerning their accounts. News of that magnitude should ignite enough of a fire in the belly... I'm not outright saying the Stephenville and now Hunt County stories are hoaxes.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Lightworth]

Than it wouldnt be a hoax, it would be more of a mis understanding and miscomunication with mix ideas of what it was.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join