It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ghost picture North Yorkshire Moors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

New Ghost picture North Yorkshire Moors

www.thesun.co.uk

THIS ghostly figure was snapped by a holidaymaker on the moors of North Yorkshire — and experts reckon the eerie photo is GENUINE.

Unsuspecting Colin Foster, 34, aimed his new digital camera at the winter scenery during a trip earlier this year.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
rashmanly.wordpress.com
www.thaindian.com

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Pretty good pic, just thought id share it to see what people think.
Nick Thurston, of the UK British Paranormal Association, said: This image is extremely clear and is certainly that of a spirit manifestation of a full human figure. so Experts are saying its genuine, so if it is man its spooky.
The links ive added at the bottom one of them contains lighter pictures than in the first link from the sun.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It's one of the "invisible" suits they came out with recently

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Whatever caused that on the picture, it was not supernatural. Sorry, ghost-hunters, but it's just not real.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That is what I would call a hightech camoflage suit. =)

Pretty interesting picture. And scary.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm skeptical. Jeffrey's EXIF Viewer (regex.info...) reveals a lack of extended data in this picture. Usually there is a lot of metadata in a JPG image but this one doesn't have much.

If the picture is authentic, I would lean more toward it being someone/something wearing a cloaking suit. Only reason I say that is most of the ghost pics that are supposed to be real that I've seen usually show some kind of detail while others without detail take on a more wispy, smoky form.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hmmm, taking this one with one big hefty pinch of salt. Looking at the figure, the edges seem fuzzy/blurry except between the thighs, which are sharply defined.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
IMO, it looks like the figure is in a tourist pose. (leaning on the railing)

Now I don't know much about manipulating images, but I'm sure someone with the right knowledge could change Mister Tourist into a Mister Phantom using two picture of the same place.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
To me it looks like it was done in Photoshop. Just add a new image and take the opacity down to almost clear. Like when doing watermarks.

new topics

top topics

join