It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Fireman Confesses -- It Was a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

A firefighter who was with the Roswell Fire Department in 1947 has confirmed that the mysterious crash in the New Mexico desert that Summer was in fact of an unearthly craft!

The firefighter, now age 90, related stunning information to this author in a lengthy interview conducted recently. Respected Roswell author Kevin Randle also talked with the involved fireman to confirm the details of his story...

The Fireman's testimony is nothing short of amazing. It confirms the unknown nature of the Roswell crash in 1947. It is, however, testimony. I appreciate the difficulties with "testimony." Testimony includes utterances that are presented as evidence for the claims they express. There is an inherent problem with all testimony. The speaker's reliability and sincerity are supported only by words rather than documents, photographs or other physical evidence. I appreciate that the Fireman's words are not sufficient to justify the belief that the crash at Roswell was extraterrestrial.

However, when testimony is given by an individual who is in fact who he says he is- and who did not come forward but instead was "found," we should pay attention to that testimony. And the truth of the event does not depend on taking the speaker's word alone as evidence of truth. But the Fireman's testimony is of special importance because he has never come forward publicly before with his story and he has no apparent reason or motivation to lie. The Fireman's full name will not be released until his death. He is in the last years of life, living out his days peacefully with close family. Author Kevin Randle also talked with the Fireman after I did, and agrees that a barrage of calls and contacts to the elderly man by skeptics and others would be a disservice to an old man.
SOURCE

Though I am a skeptic, I haven't seen this anywhere else on the boards, and think it worthy of examination and discussion.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Major Randle does not have anything about this on his blog, yet. I will put his copy here when he does write about it. I wonder how many others will wait this late before we hear their accounts of what happened. Father Time is marching against what these people have to say.

Thank you for sharing this story, SaviorComplex.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Allready started here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Good find savior...

And as kidflash said, hopefully this encourages more witnesses to come forward...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Quite interesting. Although one must remember that memory is a slippery thing. Even those memories that seem most vivid are often wrong in some regards.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Its very easy to tell a story when you know exactly what someone wants to hear.

I also dont think its realistic an army colonel would go into a fire station and tell them to stay away LoL why would he need to
. Firefighters go when they get called LoL

seriously this is weak stuff. Its all 2nd hand testimony this guy never saw anything himself.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I already posted this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please search before you post

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread Here

Also try to be polite when pointing other members about threads already started.

join