It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you a "supernatural" fan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I love supernatural.It seems to have got better as the series have progressed and apart from"lost" I'ts my second fave tv show. Plus lets face it Jenson Ackles and Jared Padalecki are two extremely tasty dudes!!Unfortunately I've not been able to watch the latest series so c'ant wait for the dvd set to come out so PLEASE d'ont tell me how Dean gets out of hell .I presume he must or it would'nt be much of a series. Does anyone else love it--------it inspired me and my daughter to take up ghost hunting, we go to loads of real spooky places in Yorkshire where we live.She does most of the driving so gets to play Dean!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I was when it first came out...then I think a scheduling issue or the strike caused me to not see it for a while...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I friggin' LOVE Supernatural. And yes, those Winchester boys are Hotties! For me, it's Supernatural, then Lost. It's awesome that you & your daughter are doing the ghost hunts. Sounds like alot of fun. Wish there were more places around my town. Yorkshire would be a fantastic place to explore. So much history, and I love the castles.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I used to watch it a lot, but I haven't seen it in like 2 years. So I have no clue what has happened since then.

Though from what I remember it was pretty good show.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Love it.

They filmed a recent episode at my workplace and I got to be the company liaison. I didn't get to meet the actors (only saw Jensen in the limo when they whisked him in the back) but I did get to eat at the lunch truck all day and talk Supernatural with the crew. It was a fun few days.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Yeah damn great show. One of my fav for sure. I'm also a Lost fan!

I wish me and my brother were that close. I'd be Dean and he would be Sam. I'm older by 3 years and my bro is a bit taller haha.

I've watched every episode so far
I love the fact that it keeps getting better and better, the first few episodes were alright, but then after a while you just get hooked!

Check out these funny videos, warning may contain spoilers! haha

[edit on 7-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yea, I haven't missed an episode either. People know where to find me on Thursday nights. They also know they better not bug me. This season is really heating up. With only 2 episodes left, I wander how they'll leave us hangin' this time?

And Duzey, I am SUPER jealous.

sites of interest for Supnernatural fans.

Ghostfacers
Hell Hounds Lair

[edit on 7-5-2009 by TeeJay]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TeeJay

Haha nice video, I remember that.

It just shows how much fun they have making the show, I also heard they are good friends in real life so that always helps.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeeJay

I friggin' LOVE Supernatural. And yes, those Winchester boys are Hotties! For me, it's Supernatural, then Lost. It's awesome that you & your daughter are doing the ghost hunts. Sounds like alot of fun. Wish there were more places around my town. Yorkshire would be a fantastic place to explore. So much history, and I love the castles.

Hi there

Glad you love the show as well, It's awesome.
My daughter is 17 and I'm 35 so really I should blame her for dragging me in to trippy stuff like ghost hunting. But to be honest, it's me that always wants to do crazy things!
we spent the night in a haunted house on my birthday last year

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Im a big supernatural fan too!!!!!!
my dream car is impala 67,oooooooooooh that carrrrrrrr is a beauty i'll tell you what

I love how they made season 4,NEXT WEEK SEASON FINALE,cant wait,wonder what will happen to sam and dean ,now that sam is gone "evil" ,wonder how the story will go
awesome tv-show

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locke23
Im a big supernatural fan too!!!!!!
my dream car is impala 67,oooooooooooh that carrrrrrrr is a beauty i'll tell you what

I love how they made season 4,NEXT WEEK SEASON FINALE,cant wait,wonder what will happen to sam and dean ,now that sam is gone "evil" ,wonder how the story will go
awesome tv-show

Dude I have'nt watched this series !!!
I was waiting for the dvd set to come out!!!
Now I know Sam has gone "evil"---don't tell me any more

Oh and the impala is sexy x

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

SPOILER ALERT

Well the final episode has passed
Now we have to wait

Great episode.

It was a shame when Sam went to listen to the voice message to hear Dean's heart warming message to instead hear a fake dean saying nasty things

You just want them to be together again haha.

Can't wait for season 5!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Phoenix----spoiler alert or not I still had to read it

Bad phoenix !!!
Anyhow I did pick up the first 11 episodes today so I can start catchin up.
Happy days

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TeeJay

I've managed to watch 7 episodes so far and OMG Dean singin "eye of the tiger" was just pure class.

Might watch another couple later--anyone who's missed it the first 11 episodes are out on dvd--20 quid in asda.
Awesome series---love it to bits. xxx

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
supernatural is amazing,you never know whats going to happen next,
sam and dean are amazing characters, i also like castiel, castiel brings a good quality to the show, whatever happens next season i bet its going to be awesome, perhaps dean will kill lucifer next season??.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jellyman1991
supernatural is amazing,you never know whats going to happen next,
sam and dean are amazing characters, i also like castiel, castiel brings a good quality to the show, whatever happens next season i bet its going to be awesome, perhaps dean will kill lucifer next season??.

Hey there JM--how ya doin

Glad you like the series as well--I've still only watched about 8 episodes so far but it's a pretty cool series as usual.
And yeah, I like Castiel as well. I just sooooo need to do catch up on the rest of this series cos the seals keep gettin broken and I just wanna know what happens.
and I so want the impala---on the last dvd boxset there was "inside the impala" as an extra.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
yeah awesome show. great writing. i love how they make fun of the show IN the show.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
yeah awesome show. great writing. i love how they make fun of the show IN the show.

one of my fave episodes ever was "BAD DAY AT BLACK ROCK"--the comedy timing was just so good--it was the episode with the rabbits foot.
also "MYSTERY SPOT" was awesome--the groundhog day one.
Both of these had me in stitches

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

yeah its a very underrated show IMO. the class of writing is second to none. weaving comedy and drama seamlessly, and still staying true to the concept. brilliant just brilliant.

my fav part was the "eye of the tiger" out take at the end of "Yellow Fever"

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Don't you think as well that the acting between the 2 brothers has just got better and better as the series have progressed.??
They have such a good rapport goin now.
and the storylines just get better and better.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join