It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 days until Zysin5's B-day let the countdown begin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Happy birthday my little friend. You are loved by many and deserve to have your birth celebrated.

Happy Birthday!

but don't get too
but please dance like a but dont

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Happy birthday my dear friend,
I wish you a year filled with happyness!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Happy birthday Zys!

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
For some reason, I can't post under my handle on BTS, but this is DimensionalDetective wishing you a very HAPPY B-DAY my friend!! May your special day be filled with warmth and happiness!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to me, everyday we are born, every day we are free! Happy birthday to you!

Please follow this link for your gift from me to you... so true...
www.hasanyonetoldyou.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to me, everyday we are born, every day we are free! Happy birthday to you!

Please follow this link for your gift from me to you... so true...
www.hasanyonetoldyou.com...

That was very nice antar. I would like to second that one for you my amazing friend Zy5. Where ever you go a piece of my heart travels with you.

Miss you.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Is zy's comp back up yet? Or been able to get the laptop back up? Crazy comps... Hurry back ZY5!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Not that I know of but when he does get back I would like for him to see a big birthday thread.

Know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello Zysin

Happy Birthday to you my very very very special and lovely friend.
You came out of nowhere like a knight on a white horse and I will be forever thankful to you.

You didnt have to help me, you didnt even know me but you did, and you taught me that I too could do that for others.

Your a wonderful person and I love you to bits.

I really hope you have a fantastic birthday!!

Lots of love and hugs Miss Green xxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have to bump this thread so people can see it.

Does that howdy smiley guy make it a two line post? I don't know all this typing does though. ATS sure makes you type a lot...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Today is the day!

Happy Birthday to you today. Even if you see this months down the road its the thought that counts.

Have fun today my friend,
Brian

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hello everyone!! Thanks for the great birthday wishes!!!

It means alot to me to see I was not forgotten about

I am sorry I was very belated in getting to this thread.. But as many of you know my PC broke down, and I only have minor access to the internet right now...

ITs been different going threw life with no PC at all... So this is going on about 2 months now that I have been offline.. But hopefully soon I will be back up and running!!!

But without going on to far thanks much Lonegunman!!! And everyone else who took a few mins out of their day to wish me a great Birthday!!

I was great! I had my dirty thirty ish party... Always got to have a dirty thirty party somewhere in here until I hit the big 40.. But thats not for another 7 years now.. hehe

So again thanks much everyone!!! Zysin will be back in action in another couple months.. Saving up for a prime PC.. Something that will bring me back into the action! So much has happened since Ive been offline..
I have alot of reading to catch up with..

Peace!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
dang it! we both had pc issues Ty!
happy birthday buddy!
hugs!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yeah strangly enough I was not the only person who had PC issues the past few months.. The woman who lives next door to me, stopped by and asked if I could look at her PC.. Same thing that happened to mine..
The mother board was burned out..
Here in florida we have some of the most dangerous lightning in the world.

I even had my computer on 2 surge protectors.. Yet still it somehow got threw and fried my mother board. But not only me.. This happened to 4 other houses on my block!!

And other people I have spoken to have had computer issues.

But in all honesty I needed a new PC.. I just cant go out and buy the one I want right out.. So I have half the money I need..

Blasted power cords for a laptop are like close to 80$$!!
So I wasnt going to spend that amount of money on a damn power cord..

So Im just waiting it out...

Granted its a little annoying not being able to get online everyday like I use to for all my news and information..

Its a good time for me just to live life.. And keep on rolling with the punches.. ITs not been easy for most of us.. And we are doing what we do just to get by..

Right now in my life IM happy I have a roof over my head, and some food in the fridge..

So keep up the good work everyone.. I will be back here sooner or later.
And with all hopes the internet will still be here when I get back..

Unless the government finds some way of fixing that up.. I just don't know.. Here the last couple months have been leading up to what we all have been talking about over the years.. And in this time is the one time I don't have computer access... Just good ole fashion book reading!

I have gone threw about 5 books in the past month or so..

Thanks for saying hello AD!! Nice to hear from you! I do hope all is well for you my friend!

I will stay in touch and stop back here when time allows it!!

Peace out friends.
Tyson

top topics

join