It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Human being has caused the most deaths?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here is a question I would like people to discuss and also supply links to information and proof when your able to back up your answers.

First let us not worry of why someone made a decision that killed people but rather how many people have died due to their decisions or directions given to followers, troops or personal actions.

1. In the last 30 years what human being has caused the death of the most human beings through their decisions. How many deaths have they caused both friendly and enemy (enemy being to themselves). Don't forget to add in their own troops killed if they are leaders.

2. In the last 30 years what human beings decision, leadership or personal actions has caused the most innocent bystander (civilians etc..) deaths.

You may chose anyone you like but here is a list I can think of to help us get started. If you like you can provide a death toll and innocent death toll next to all of them.

Saddam Hussein
Bill Clinton
Osama Bin laden
Vladimir Putin
George W. Bush
George H. W. Bush
Mahmoud Akmadinijad
Omar al-Bashir
Slobodan Milosevic

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
id bet a few Rubles on Stalin

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

He said in the past 30 years.
although Stalin makes Hitler look like a pansy!

I'd put my jar of pennies on Saddam.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Funny I thought all of those people worked together to create and promote global fear and capitalist supremecy?

Hmm...must of been wrong.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think comparison's need to be drawn between Bush Sr., the Rothschild's and the DuPonts, for I believe these are amongst the worse of the worse.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Mao Zedong, though he just misses the 30 year mark. Stalin is to Hitler as Mao is to Stalin.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Bill Clinton. His inaction during the Rwanda genocide was the result of 800,000-1,000,000 dead. It was widely known that this was happening, yet nothing was done. I guess the only time our government feels the necessity to stop terror is when it involves something we value... like oil... or Israel.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Pope John Paul II,
any other pope in last 30 yrs

Why, his policy on contraception thus leading to over population in countries, Thus being unable to feed themselves. Thus DEATH

Total = unknown but 10's of thousands die every day.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Don't try to consider them different from one another..because they are in fact are the same...Every Royal Blood (Fallen One) put in place to rule....and only want one thing...to have more than you have..Maybe that's why there are called the fallen ones

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Which ever of them who bioengineered the AIDS virus as part of population control...

Bush Sr. name amazingly comes up in that, go figure.

www.onlinejournal.com...

Aids by far has killed more then all of the above, it's a right monster made by mad men.

I fear the next bundle of viral joy these eugenicist population control freak skum cook up next. I believe it's going to be, if not already the H5N1 bridged over to human-to-human transfer. Or an ebola hybrid.

What ever is next, they are working on it, rest assured.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Josef Stalin for his high number of deaths! 10 million aprox.

Hu Jintao(keep close watch)

[edit on 28-2-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Muhammad is my choice and I think that the numbers would back me up...

You did say CAUSED the most deaths, not perpetrated or ordered.

ALLAH AHKBAR..... BOOM

Also Mao killed 60 million so Stalin, Saddam, and the others are not even close to that...

[edit on 2/28/2009 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Trotsky had more to do with the deaths in Russia than Stalin.
His real name was Lev Bronstein!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq
[I think comparison's need to be drawn between Bush Sr., the Rothschild's and the DuPonts, for I believe these are amongst the worse of the worse.]

I agree, but for the past 30 years? I'd wager on the Bushes and their ilk (Rocketfellers)

Vietnam...The Drug Wars...Economic embargoes... Iraq and Afghanistan, All their doing.

Wild to imagine America had its own Hitler.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Well....theindepentent.....ermmmmm, by your own standards, then it would have to be Jesus Christ who tops the list.

YOU said Muhammed.....and qualified it by noting that HE did not directly cause deaths....I think you inferred that his misguided followers accomplished the grisly task. Well.....Muhammad is a piker compared to Christ......or, I mean, the followers that have dealt death, iin the name of (take your pick).

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hmmm... your looking for a single person... what I have is not a single person but and "industry" and that industry is the pharmaceutical companies.

Cancer can be cured but there is more money in "treatments".

"Treatments not cures" - we don't get cures for ANYTHING that doesn't kill or cripple you quick... we haven't had a cure for a single freeking deadly disease in what... 50 years? Oh, but boy we have some treatments don't we (and expensive treatments they are).

www.ottawacitizen.com...

By 2030, 26.4 million people a year may be diagnosed with cancer, with 17 million people dying from it, the report forecast.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I would like to remind people about a murderer who sadly is very active in the world every day - hunger. Perhaps it would be good to focus on this too...

I found some stats at the World Food Programme.

- Every six seconds a child dies because she or he is hungry;
(Source: FAO State of Food Insecurity in the World 2006, Source: Global Framework for Action, 2006)

- More than 70 percent of the world's 146 million underweight children under age five years live in just 10 countries, with more than 50 per cent located in South Asia alone;
(Source: Progress for Children: A Report Card on Nutrition (No.4), UNICEF, May 2006)

- 10.9 million children under five die in developing countries each year. Malnutrition and hunger-related diseases cause 60 percent of the deaths;
(Source: The State of the World's Children 2007, UNICEF)

- Lack of Vitamin A kills a million infants a year
Source: Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency, A Global Progress Report, UNICEF

www.wfp.org...

Even the smallest donation to a help organisation will contribute to saving children's lives...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Excellent spin on the subject, infolurker!!

Still, big 'pharms' haven't been around for over 2000 years....yet, you make a great point.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I say Osama Bin Laden because all those muslims that have died since 911 have him to thank for the US going to war.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

That some brilliant logic.Anyway past 30 years? i agree with the other poster,hunger and poverty...no ONE human is responsible for that,but if i called the UN a person..my choice would be them.They are a complete disgrace,aswell as the money spent on just two or three major global *bail outs* would have ended poverty in my life time completely.Nice priorities we humans have.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join