It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Golden Thread Of Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
HEEELLLLLLP!!!!!

I need people with good knowledge of stellarium, red shift, starry night and people with good knowledge of folklore and stars, stars and mysticism to help me unravel a now eleven year old event with ASTRONOMICAL implications for human kind.
Big Claims i know made by Nuts every week here on ATS but when you can see the star pattern around Danebury hill, this leaves you thinking just who was it that knew an event in 1998 would need a mound of earth building right there to form a base line between the two bottom most stars and also have a crown of seven stars around it with a planet right in the dead center at 22.15 on sat 14th november 1998.
It fits this formation of stars EXACTLY This is UNIQUE nowhere else on earth does an ancient monument as you look at it from eye level have a formation of stars that fits exactly around it.

The stars from memory were aldebaran betelguese vega tau ceti rigel i cant remember all of them exactly but if you put the data into the programs it will be plainly visible i know the planet was jupiter, it was also at its closest distance to earth it came during that time it was visible in the sky, it was very bright.

so the facts are an ancient site with a crown of stars surrounding it, as you look at the monument on the landscape the stars fit around it from bottom left in an arc to the top most star which is aligned with the center of the monument and an arc from the top to the bottom right.
right dead in the center of the arc of stars at the midway point from the top of the monument to the top most star, right in the middle of the stars on the left hand side and right is the planet jupiter.

I Guarantee you would never have seen anything so contrived and beautiful in the sky ever, who placed the stars to appear like this, who placed the monument to fit them.

stand west of the monument and look east at it at 22-15 on the sat14th nov 1998.
make sure the resolution is such that you are on the ground looking at the monument. it doesnt appear properly until you are in this position.

I assert that the initial finding of this alignment with this monument is mine and any further research or discoveries are for others to make.

get on with it!.

This is something of real importance I SH** YOU NOT!.

Danebury hill is supposedly IRON AGE but i think it has a history far greater than that.
Also the word "DANEBURY" in ancient hebrew means "PLACE OF COMING DOWN".

I was in the right place at the right time to see this and to have an experience of something so mind boggling it still amazes me today.

The location is
Danebury hill near andover in hampshire england, make sure you are stood on the west side about 1-2miles away looking east at the monument the time data is 22:15pm on sat 14th november 1998.

the sidereal date for this event is 2000.1 odd but true

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Slow down a bit, I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for?

Whats the question?

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Its not a question its a pointer for anyone interested in seeing an astronomical event that poses many questions.

i need help in exploring the ramifications of this celestial event it is UNIQUE, not just maybe possible that someone knew something thousands of years ago about this event happening but smack bang in your face primae facie evidence of a connection between mankind and the doorway to extra terrestrial visitations that have been ongoing at this place for god knows how long.

I had a CE5 at this place on the time and date specified, i want people to see the stars in the sky at that time before i tell of my experience, my encounter was/is unbeleivable but seeing the stars as they are in that place in the pattern they are are also unbeleivable, but they are there.

I want people to have an understanding of what i saw before i say what happened if you have the ability to use something like starry night or red shift i would appreciate it if you could place a snapshot of the stars at the given date and time/location on this thread.

I do not know how to do it, i have given all the information to make this possible and i need help badly in doing this before i continue with the events of that night.

if anyone can do this for me i would greatly appreciate it.

Please forgive me for not just blurting out the event but i need the star picture to make the explanation of what happened easier to understand.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

the stars are looking back

..I am not shure about what you mean directly?
you want to go back in the past?

?

NW

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
NW111 What i am saying is that an intelligence that has been coming to this planet for aeons has left a proof of their existence and of their presence in the stars.

I contend that some of the stars have been placed in fixed positions in the heavens by something very powerful, powerful enough to know how to do this and create a cosmic icon of their presence.

This also serves as an indicator of when and where they will appear through the "Cosmic Doorway" that the stars they have fixed in the sky appears as the icon they have made.

if you saw the truth in the sky staring back at you would you know what it was.

Without looking you cannot say it is the truth, i contend it is and this is for all of us to see and understand.

I need some help in getting the icon the stars make onto the thread, the icon is a perfect archway of stars it looks like a doorway.

Someone please help me with this request.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ahh, a constellation? A star pattern? You are in need of someone who has astrological (astronomical? always get those two mixed up) programs, who can take the "snapshot" and show it from that standing point perspective.

Or am I off the mark?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Gimmie: Time, Date, Location, & Heading and I'll see what i can do.....

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ok.

Guesses you wanted this..

1.5 Miles west of Danebury Hill is just on the edge of Middle Wallop at Co-Ords 51'08'14N 1'34'35W.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/5c9e69204926366a.jpg[/atsimg]

Original

From that location looking due east on 10.15pm Saturday 14th Nov 1998 Alt 25 Az 90 is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/069519f6fc7fec3c.jpg[/atsimg]

Bah, Clipping ruins it.. I could scale it down but you wouldn't be able to make out anything or read the names.
Go to the Original instead. Its much clearer.

??
.. not much there really or is that wrong time wrong place?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thanks bro for the snapshot but i need it from the west side looking east at 22.20ish jupiter should be visible in the center with an arch of very bright stars around it. the sidereal date is 2000.1.

i was stood at 51 07 36.42 1 23 36.52 its not quite due east to danebury but eastish. i was stood by the lone tree you can see.

altitude is 260feet ASL.
sat 14th nov 1998
22.10-20
from memory i think the stars were rigel capella aldebaran vega antares i cant remember the others but they are in a defined arch
If you turn as much clutter off on your stellarium as possible leaving planets and major stars on then zoom out as if its just your eyes looking at the monument without any zoom, you should aim to have have jupiter dead center with a big arch of very bright stars around it.

i was there i know what i saw, thanks for making the effort for me in putting it onto the thread i really very much appreciate it.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by The X]

[edit on 8-3-2009 by The X]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Sorry i don't have Stellarium installed yet, and don't know how it works :/

I've been looking at the picture posted by 'Absence of Self' but i'm not sure what to look for. Can anyone draw some lines or something?

Sorry again for being such a noob

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is a close as I can get for you...

Problem being that on that date Jupiter was in the south west as far as I can tell.

Are you positive about the date / time / Co-Ords?
Just to get the stars you mention the viewpoint angle is huge.

Anyhow..

Here you go.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/c077da94c32f5e68.jpg[/atsimg]

Again, to avoid the clipping the Source is here.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
go-un' with it, what did that otherworldlyies do, ??

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i can not wait to see this and hear of your experience.

i hope that someone can give you what you are looking for, but if not could you maybe make a drawing to show us?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
im gutted that it is being difficult to present the view i had that night, im not particularly religious i mean im not into the procrastination and error that is presented in the bible.

i do believe in a god force energy that is us and the universe at the same time, however one of the first things that crossed through my mind that night looking at the sky was a verse from genesis i think it is saying that the stars were created for signs and wonders, i honestly believe wholeheartedly that i have seen one of these wonders.

It means a lot to me for the correct viewing aspect to be presented for everyone else to see because seeing in this case is literally believing.

There is no way that what i saw that night was a fluke of nature, the danebury hill location from time to time produces one of these signs, it is also a entrypoint for an extra terrestrial intelligence during the moment the wonder of the stars is in its correct aspect.

I and another person saw a UFO fall from jupiter into the airspace above danebury hill, it was a green colour and left a slight streak on my retina, i was on my own at this point, i called my friend martin outside to look at the UFO and told him i had just seen it fall to earth from the bright central star, he didnt believe me but almost straight away as i said to myself internally theres no way hes going to believe me, the object left our local airspace on a direct line for the bright central star (i later found out the star is jupiter).

it takes a straight line course and as it recceds it becomes a red colour which can be seen for about four or five seconds against jupiters luminescence, roughly fifteen seconds later a bright blue colour can be seen in the light of jupiter and an object falls away from the light of jupiter into our local airspace again leaving a green streak on my retina.

Martin now believes me, we are both gobsmacked.

I will try and explain what i saw in the sky the sign the stars made.

Take a pen and paper and start a third way in at the bottom and draw a hill that stops one third distance from the other edge of the paper.

This represents Danebury hill that is on my horizon about 2milesish away.

on the bottom left edge of your drawing of danebury draw a star now draw six more stars in a perfect arch to the other side of danebury hill the topmost star is the highest one placed right in the middle at the top.

Halfway between the top of your drawing of danebury hill and the topmost star place a bigger star this is jupiter where the UFO dropped in from.

The stars were organised to appear like that by something very powerful and ancient.

I faithfully attest that on the destruction of my very soul that this is what i saw and is a true account of what happened.

After watching the UFO in our local airspace for about ten minutes i telephoned a friend who has a six inch refracting telescope and told him i was watching a ufo he tells me im looking at a satellite, (hes a very well programmed twat in my opinion) and says he has work tomorrow and cant be bothered to come out.

i phone another friend and ask him if he can give me a lift home he agrees and comes over.

he arrives about twenty minutes later i tell him what i have seen and we both go outside to look at the UFO which has moved towards dene hill and is stationary over it.

The appearance of the UFO has changed slightly there are now Three round objects two above and one below making an equidistant triangle point down, the three objects are round and look metallic they resemble steel peas from the distance i am at.

At this moment i get the impression that something is approaching us from the field to our right i look over the hedge and a ball of blue light appears stationary, its about the size of a basketball, i ask my friend if he can see it he says he cant because the hedgerow is to tall but he walks to a break in the hedge and looks into the field, i get the impression it is going to get closer, it goes out and moves

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
towards me and reappears only about twenty feet from me, i call my friend and he is unresponsive, his state at this time unerved me i called him again and he still doesn't hear me i walk to him and put my hand on him and its like hes been entranced by what he saw. we both walk away from the hedge a short while later an RAF fighter can be heard closing on the object which just vanishes from the sky, as we walk to my friends car a mist appears which only comes up to our waists and it thickens very quickly we reach the car and leave.

Over the next six to eight weeks with different people i/we had five more encounters with the balls of light, this culminated with an event in which a group of us saw the UFO on the ground completely visible to us about a mile away we were sat in the car and had the balls of light around us, this is the only time we were scared by the presence because when my friend tried to start the car it just went click click as he turned the key.

i went to the site of the grounding of the craft a day or so later with a friend and there are marks in the ground where it was sat, the marks are triangular one inch each side leading to a point in the earth about an inch down, still there to this day.

I will tell more of this experience but i really need the star pattern on the thread, i did not have a watch on and the time data might be wrong but i dont think it is.

thanks guys.

top topics

join