It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride injected into tap water to fend off alien beings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Fluoride injected into tap water to fend off alien beings.

What better way to keep aliens from abducting people as to load people with the very poison that instantly kills aliens.

If you think about it putting fluoride into drinking water to help tooth decay is more lunatic than my alien theory.

Research is needed on weather or not abductees have no added fluoride in their drinking water.

Just think of the mass conspiracy to lie to the local governments to include the fluoride for the peoples own good.

All that we need is an alien to test this on to be totally sure.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

If you think about it putting fluoride into drinking water to help tooth decay is more lunatic than my alien theory.

I would have to humbly disagree with you on that one. You might be better off studying who has better teeth...those who drink water with flouride, and those who don't.

I only drink bottled water...why haven't I been abducted?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

I think the real question here is, do you still have great teeth?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

In the States flouride is in pretty much everything. Do you eat lettuce? If it's unwashed it can have up has 0.72 ppm of flouride. Libby's Juice Juice 100% Grape Juice - 1.15 ppm. Over the course of a day a person consumes a large amount of flouride, whether they want to or not.

As for the theory it's to ward off aliens, heh, not sure I'm biting.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

A lot of bottled water has flouride in it. Check the label to be sure. I know that Nestle Pure Spring has .03 mg/L.

Compliments Natural Spring Water has .04 mg/L

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

only bottled water. Good point.
Does your toothpaste have fluoride in it?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Fluoride is poison, it doesn't help your teeth, although fluoride in toothpaste may kill bacteria on you teeth and in your mouth, it's anti-enzymatic, it's poison to all life, small or large. If you think fluoride is Ok, then go eat two tablespoons of Fluoride toothpaste, call me in the morning, and tell me how you feel..

It takes some self control, but you can eliminate the most fluoride by taking some basic steps, listed in order of importance.

First use non fluoride toothpaste.
Second, stop drinking fluoridated water.
3. eliminate sodas, any tea products, tobacco, and canned or bottled juice.
4. make sure your salt isn't fluoridated.
5. Eat Organic grown foods whenever possible.

Fluoride is no joke. Even a cursory investigation into it's affects on the body will send you to the health food store to at least get non fluoride toothpaste.

but, for the "debunkers"...go ahead, keep using it....it's good for your teeth.

and makes your bones strong!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

I had to post this as it was my first thought albeit just as crazy as both theories.

I can see the adverts now.....Colgate man, fighting of the aliens with his super toothpaste, kids love Colgate man as do adults, now get brushing your teeth and kill the aliens with a smile.

Evian, killing aliens since before you were born.

You should get a job in Marketing.

On a serious note, I disagree with your theory beacuse flouride is harmful to humans but I cannot prove it is wrong just as you cannot prove it is right.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I avoid fluoride as much as I can - special toothpaste, home-grown lettuce, bottled water free from it, etc.

I must say that to date I have never been abducted by aliens, but I am extremely attractive to insects.

If they've got a choice of 2 or 3 other people in the garden or me, I'm always the one who gets bitten.

Might that be because I'm fluoride free?

Now, do I want my pineal gland to shrivel up / calcify / become useless? If so I'll hit the fluoride.

Or, shall I continue to put myself at risk from aliens and insects. Are some aliens giant insects, perhaps?

Decisions, decisions.

Thanks for this..........

new topics

top topics

join