It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video "Artifacts" from 1947 UFO crash San Augustin N.M tested in electrostatic field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Metal foil from Chuck Wade being tested (by radio talk show host) is Aluminum with traces of Iron and Silicon shadowboxent.brinkster.net.......more info >s251.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I like these alien artifact threads. I recently read a facinating book by Paul La Violette. regarding antigravity. a lot of what he talks about is very interesting in regards to UFO's and the materials that make up the hull.

in his book he discusses a alleged sample of alien hull debris. the scientist found that the metal was like a wafer of sheets of metamaterials (metals and ceramics that are repulsed by microwave fields or beams of specific frequencies that coincide with the properties of the material. (basically blast this material with microwaves of specific frequencies and the stuff gets pushed around by the microwaves.)

the meta materials were sandwiched between insulating materials of some sort that in effect made the metamaterials react more efficiently or something to the microwaves. the material or debris was paper thin and I imagine could look entirely metallic without the aid of a microscope.

I often wonder if the material from some of these alien crashes are forms of this metamaterial. interesting that various energy fields make this material act funny. I think it's all tied into what Laviolette was talking about.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The more interesting of the claims about the materials is that they respond to amplified thought, or consciousness, to modify the surrounding "context" the ship is in, in order to translate (move) to a different time or space. The material reacts to thought, but not just in a simple biofeedback way. Like it actually becomes a different thing, depending how it is thought of.

Hard to imagine, and completely beyond our limited perceptions of reality.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Is this new news? Seems pretty incredible if real. I just don't know if this source can be trusted. Does anyone else have more info that would verify this. Sure is a lot of info there to digest.
After a Google with Art Campbell it leads to an almost endless amount of links with some very interesting stories. Thanks for posting.

[edit on 26-2-2009

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Harry55]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Willy Cooper notoriously claimed that the the USAF would shoot down UFOs with high frequency lock on radar, microwaves, as he said it "they would lock-on and pump through the juice"

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Here's the deal, About 13 yrs ago I attended a UFO expo in Calif where I met David Shoemaker who had so-called UFO crash debris for sale I traded a small iron meteorite I had brought along for a couple pieces of the crash debris. Much later I sent them to Linda Moulton Howe to be tested by a lab, Linda sent back the pieces with the test results which I sent to the Roswell UFO Museum,later on Julie from the museum told me about Chuck Wade who had similar artifacts, I contacted Chuck we exchanged fragments and documents which was when I started "photobucket" over a year ago. I managed to get Bill Birnes (UFO Hunters) interested enough to film an interview with Chuck and Art Campbell (Art was first to track down the crash site) the UFO Hunters episode "The Real Roswell". Chuck gave Bill several pieces he said would be tested but has NEVER contacted Chuck since and left out the interview with Chuck and ANY mention of the metal found even the metal Art Campbell uncovered but instead focused on the non-metal "artifact" which they referred to as "melted tupperware" Bullsh.t!!! And Bill NEVER MENTIONED "The Real Roswell" episode on his "Bill's Blog" or his UFO Magazine... (WE ARE PISSED-OFF) . I met Chuck Wade recently at the International UFO Congress in Laughlin Neveda, he is an outcast in the ufo circle EVEN Stan Friedman who Chuck gave fragments to for testing won't even talk to Chuck ...Go Figure?

[edit on 26-2-2009 by meteorlima]

[edit on 26-2-2009 by meteorlima]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by meteorlima

In all my time over the years reading and studying this subject I still would never have known about these found photographed objects at the other crash site had it not been posted tonight.
My God why has more attention not been given to this? I even notice in this thread no one seems to care by the lack of posts made or maybe there is more here than I have been able to search and find.
Star and Flag for you and again thanks.

new topics

top topics

join