It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carte Blanche: Investigative Journalism UFO Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There is a local investigative journalism show here in South Africa, called "Carte Blanche".

To be honest, they are usually very balanced and do well with their reports and cover serious topics. Though apparently they have been a bit 'tabloid-like' lately...

They ran a show tonight on UFOs & ET. I didn't see the show but will try and find a video of it as soon as I can.

Extract:

James J Hurtak (The Academy for Future Science): "We have to break this hypnotic preoccupation of the earth - this Anthropo-centric notion that of that our sun system is the only one that is recognised. There are obviously those forms of intelligence that evolved beyond us."

They have included the report on their website: Found here

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Comatose]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I often ponder why other governments of the world who may have been in contact with Aliens or found remains haven't yet come forward, maybe it'd be like admitting you have the ultimate power and would instantly cause the other nations to attack you for fear or it?
My only other conclusion is that whatever secret the aliens bring its so terrifying for our existence no one dares speak of it..maybe one of these possibility's:

1: We are a genetic experiment of the Aliens (this does not preclude the existence of a God though)

2: There is no 'god' (per se) but there are higher higher forms of life that engineered our creation, and that of the universe (this would be even more extremely shocking to all the religious sects in the world)

3: There is no afterlife, when your dead, that truly is..IT.

4: We are no more than cattle/food/genetic pool for which the Aliens use us as they see fit.

I think any of these secrets would be enough for any government who wants to maintain control, not to blab about it at any cost, don't you?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Personally, I prefer the view that we just share their same existence and they just happen to be at a higher stage in evolution. Or, not necessarily higher, they may have just been afforded with greater opportunity to evolve in the way they have.

I don't see why there has to be a massive conspiracy that involves them being our 'controllers' or creators. I think the only conspiracy is that of our government cover-ups to try and 'soften the blow' for when we finally do confirm their existence.

If that is the case, then to be fair I think I would do the same thing in their position. Maybe not as long as they have though...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I missed Carte Blance last night.

Hope they do a re-run on the story

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
I often ponder why other governments of the world who may have been in contact with Aliens or found remains haven't yet come forward, maybe it'd be like admitting you have the ultimate power and would instantly cause the other nations to attack you for fear or it?
My only other conclusion is that whatever secret the aliens bring its so terrifying for our existence no one dares speak of it..maybe one of these possibility's:

1: We are a genetic experiment of the Aliens (this does not preclude the existence of a God though)

2: There is no 'god' (per se) but there are higher higher forms of life that engineered our creation, and that of the universe (this would be even more extremely shocking to all the religious sects in the world)

3: There is no afterlife, when your dead, that truly is..IT.

4: We are no more than cattle/food/genetic pool for which the Aliens use us as they see fit.

I think any of these secrets would be enough for any government who wants to maintain control, not to blab about it at any cost, don't you?

I know, i know, everybody says it, but for heavens sake why?

why would religion have a problem if there was intelligent life out there capable of FTL travel?

Because they know what comes after death? .... and how the hell did they find that out. you have to come back to tell you know, and if you come back you werent dead for the rest of your life, so you cant compare it to what people experience who stay dead....not to mention that their experience is not applicable for human deaths.

Because god didnt make them? Well, he didnt make dinosaurs either and most religious types seem to handle those quite well. (ok, extinct, less present but i cant recall any bible passage mentioning god making spiders either, or salmons, or ...)

Because they made us? ... 2 possible answers: "So *you* are god? i thought you were taller." Or: "and who made them? god. Ha! so we are creation after all by proxy"

Now, the really interesting question is: Are they born with original sin?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I have recorded the show - I don't know how legal it is for me to make a copy and plublish it here - I think I might get into trouble if I'm doing it.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
yes i have also heard of this, as i lived in south africa but have recently relocated to europe.
one of my family members told me about it, they also taped it and told me that they would send it over here to belgium.
if you have not posted the footage by then, then i shall post the footage for you.
cheers, and nice thread, didnt think anyone wouldve known about this.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There are a slew of UFOs and children put up to media
shows.

More on Close Encounter With Children at Ruwa, Zimbabwe in 1994

www.youtube.com...

Close Encounter with Children at Ruwa, Zimbabwe in 1994

www.youtube.com...

Me so scared.
They don't have the brains to know ETs never happened.
On the child network, they talk amongst themselves,
the are explaining the truth in what they saw.

new topics

top topics

join