It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Control Admitted and Laws

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It must not be safe because California and
Texas wouldn't be in drought conditions and fighting over water rights.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eroticdreams
Apparently aurora borealis or "northern lights" is not natural neither..

Something about some "HARP" project

Indeed. HAARP was created in 10,000BC ......... I do wonder about folk on this site sometimes

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dangov8
It must not be safe because California and
Texas wouldn't be in drought conditions and fighting over water rights.

Well it;s unproven whether cloud seeding even works, let alone what the consequences elsewhere might be (if You make it rain here does it mean there's less rain somewhere else?)

But Arnie believe in it

articles.latimes.com...

Cloud seeding (and it's implications) is a interesting and serious issue. But kooks turning it into some mythical fantasy conspiracy just detracts from the real issues.

Or is that the point?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by geo1066

True and not true. The aurora borealis is natural being caused by the magnetic pull of the north and south poles. Originally, there was only a small number (like 8-12 I do believe) but with us zapping the ionishere we are creating more. They may only last from a few seconds to a undetiminate amount of time which in turn does effect our weather.

8-12? 8-12 what? The northern lights are not individual things. They are an affect that covers large portions of the sky.

Aurora have no effect on the weather. They occur at altitudes of 60 miles or more, far above most of the atmosphere. HAARP affects small areas of the atmosphere at those same altitudes. HAARP's output is insignificant when compared to the energy delivered to the ionosphere by the Sun.

Again, HAARP affects the ionosphere at altitudes higher than 300,000 feet. There is not much air up there much less any way to affect the weather.

[edit on 2/22/2009 by Phage]

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit] Forms and magnetism
Typically the aurora appears either as a diffuse glow or as "curtains" that approximately extend in the east-west direction. At some times, they form "quiet arcs"; at others ("active aurora"), they evolve and change constantly. Each curtain consists of many parallel rays, each lined up with the local direction of the magnetic field lines, suggesting that aurora is shaped by Earth's magnetic field. Indeed, satellites show electrons to be guided by magnetic field lines, spiraling around them while moving towards Earth.
Geomagnetic storms that ignite auroras actually happen more often during the months around the equinoxes. It is not well understood why geomagnetic storms are tied to Earth's seasons while polar activity is not. But it is known that during spring and autumn, the interplanetary magnetic field and that of Earth link up.
I'm sorry about the "8-12". I was referring to earth's magnetic lines. By emitting more electro-magnetic forces to the ionisphere we are creating more magnetic lines which do effect the balance of nature.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

That takes us right back to black budget dollars. And if you've seen it in a scifi movie or on star trek its probably already been attempted... We have no way of knowing what technology is being experimented with these days. I wolud imagine that our technology is already alot more than 50 years beyond what we have now. Primarily because of advancements in computer technology and Moore's Law.

Moore's law describes a long-term trend in the history of computing hardware. Since the invention of the integrated circuit in 1958, the number of transistors that can be placed inexpensively on an integrated circuit has increased exponentially, doubling approximately every two years. The trend was first observed by Intel co-founder Gordon E. Moore in a 1965 paper. It has continued for almost half of a century and is not expected to stop for another decade at least and perhaps much longer.

Almost every measure of the capabilities of digital electronic devices is strongly linked to Moore's law: processing speed, memory capacity, even the number and size of pixels in digital cameras. All of these are improving at (roughly) exponential rates as well. This has dramatically increased the usefulness of digital electronics in nearly every segment of the world economy. Moore's law describes this driving force of technological and social change in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.

Transistor Count and Moore's Law - DEC 2008
The diagram above shows the dots representing dates of introduction
for each integrated circuit 1971-Present. Moore's Law has remained constant. These are just circuits we know about though..

Moore's Law - The Fifth Paradigm
This diagram shows different computing technologies from 1900-2000 with relation to calculations per second per $1,000.

-ChriS

[edit on 22-2-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It makes me laugh when people dismiss the fact that weather alterating technology could be out there.

These people wouldn't believe it until they saw it from their very eyes i.e first hand experience. Even then they would probably deny it , because quite literally they wouldn't be able to handle the truth.

One word people HAARP

Some of the main scientific findings from HAARP include:

1. Generation of very low frequency by modulated heating of the auroral electrojet, useful because generating VLF waves ordinarily requires gigantic antennas.
2. Production of weak luminous glow (below what you can see with your eye, but measurable) from absorption of HAARP's signal.
3. Production of ultra low frequency waves in the 0.1 Hz range, which are next to impossible to produce any other way.
4. Generation of whistler-mode vlf signals which enter the magnetosphere, and propagate to the other hemisphere, interacting with Van Allen radiation belt particles along the way.
5. VLF remote sensing of the heated ionosphere.

Research at the HAARP includes:

1. Ionospheric heating
2. Plasma line observations
3. Stimulated electron emission observations
4. Gyro-frequency heating research
5. Spread F observations
6. Airglow observations
7. Heating induced scintillation observations
8. VLF and ELF generation observations
9. Radio observations of meteors
10. Polar mesospheric summer echoes: Polar mesospheric summer echoes (PMSE) have been studied using the IRI as a powerful radar, as well as with the 28 MHz radar, and the two VHF radars at 49 MHz and 139 MHz. The presence of multiple radars spanning both HF and VHF bands allows scientists to make comparative measurements that may someday lead to an understanding of the processes that form these elusive phenomenon.
11. Research on extraterrestrial HF radar echos: the Lunar Echo experiment (2008)

Haarp

Do you seriously believe they would plough millions of $$$$ in to the LHC and HAARP purely for research and not for some other means that would amplify their greed and lust for power!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Just to lighten this thread up a little bit...

Here is a clip from a game show in the UK ...you will have to go to 6.54 for the relevent part but it is funny.

www.blinkx.com...

Funny thing is it took me a long time to find this clip!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
It makes me laugh when people dismiss the fact that weather alterating technology could be out there.

Has anyone denied it?

The issue is why anyone things it's even worthy of discussion on a conspiracy website!

Although there is the question of whether any of it really works and if not whether the companies selling their services are just snake-oil salesmen ....

One word people HAARP

Which, on the other hand, has nothing whatsoever to do with weather control

It may inadvertently cause long time climatic change, but that's surely for another thread?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Essan]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
TMl, great thread - glad it is getting the attention it deserves. The topic of weather modification reminds me of the infamous Weather or Hail Cannons - designed to disrupt the formation of hail:

A Hail cannon is a shock wave generator intended to disrupt the formation of hailstones in the atmosphere in their growing phase. An explosive charge of acetylene gas and air is fired in the lower chamber of the machine. As the resulting energy passes through the neck and into the cone it develops into a force that becomes a shockwave. This shockwave then travels at the speed of sound through the cloud formations above, a disturbance which manufacturers claim disrupts the growth phase of the hailstones.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.patentstorm.us...

Of course these things make quite a bit of noise and you would excused if you mistook the sounds for a war going on in neighbouring Farmer Brown's fields.

Boom. Followed in four seconds by . . . here it comes now . . . boom. Followed in another four seconds by the whistle and thud of another . . . three thousand, four thousand . . . boom. The concussions signal the start of hail season in the San Luis Valley. The reverberations follow blasts from hail cannons deployed around vegetable fields. The theory is that the vibrations from shock waves aimed into approaching storms will disrupt the formation of hailstones that could devastate the crops. "For the last few years, the fields that got hailed on were the fields that were unprotected," said Amy Kunugi, general manager for Southern Colorado Farms.

www.rockymountainnews.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Thanks Delta, I never knew of Hail Guns, very cool. Maybe there is a device that can cause vibrations and change the weather as well?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

We already know that weather modification exists in many forms..

The only 2 questions to ask here

1- Do other technology exists we don't know about?
Or at least what is secretly being used for weather modification that has yet to come public.. HAARP for example. And, as I said before, whatever other black budget technology we have created that we don't know about yet.

2- Is the goverment and/or the military conducting weather modification under our very noses without our knowledge?
The government keeps pushing forward legislation to more or less bypass international law and make weather modification usable in war again.. See my previous posts for more info on why weather modification is and has been illegal as a means of warfare since 1972 based on a NATO convention. The government wants this bad.. That is why the legislation keeps being proposed.. But it also keeps getting shot down in Congress and in the Senate. There have been 2 Senate Bills within the last 5 years and 2 House bills within the last 5 years which were proposed to put weather modification back into a rigorous experimental developmental phase (directly under government authority).. But this legislation is just a means of making weather modification experimentation possible which could later be used in a military capacity.

If you can publicly recieve millions of dollars for this kind of research from the government, it tears back a hell of alot of money and red tape from a black budget/military perspective. But when you think about it all this research has probably already been conducted with black budget dollars. It just isn't common knowledge yet since it is still top secret. For all we know the government just wants people to see weather modification as benign and innocent while the military uses that exact information from testing and experimentation and applies it to their own technology. Or maybe they are just trying to make weather modification seem benign and innocent so that the military can eventually come public with their own weather modification technology without the public falling into madness..

-ChriS

[edit on 24-2-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Wow, TML, what an incredible find! I have always believed in the weather control conspiracy, and it looks like you've got some credible evidence for it. Thanks for sharing it.
S&F

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

No Problem, just thought the ATS community should know about this!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yes Essan, sometimes i wonder if it's worth posting ( for the sake of informing others, who can't search or are 'stunned' by whatever is on the front page of ATS, when i have already informed myself) when it's completely lost to apparently all after a few days or weeks.

reply to post by Outlawstar

As answer to your question you can take the following quote at face value or inspect the following link to see some very general information about Scalar techologies and why those who say that we will experience 'climate change' ( due to carbon dioxide, what a gas
) is making a statement of fact.

"Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

DoD News Briefing
Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen

A summary i tried to make starting towards the end of this page: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And something quite a bit more professional i discovered last year; sure would have saved me some effort.

www.frank.germano.com...

So in theory the 'climate change' can be designer weather for same ( great for food production) and tantamount to genocide when it destroys food security in other countries.

A brave new world indeed the place where national governments can have wars without even notifying their voters.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Very interesting Stellar, that bother me as well, that the wars do not need to be fought with weapons of mass destruction, but with nature. Scay stuff...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The question he was responding to:

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

The "scare" was apparently a false threat (I can't find out exactly what it was about).

Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances

Pay attention to this phrase of his answer:

"The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example..."

He is saying that rumor or the threat of this sort of thing can be damaging by the disruption it can cause.

In other words, the dis-information of claiming that those things are real can be used against us. It is the threat of enemies using these rumors to create fear which is real, not not things that are rumored.

hmmm. Just which one's are the real dis-informants?

[edit on 3/2/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I always thought it was for real. Good find. I wonder if this is used to spur the economy when construction is down. Flooding, tornadoes, etc. Far too many tornadoes these days also. They're always hitting those trailer parks. Maybe (they) have a stake it mobile home factories.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Read a few paragraphs around the quoted part, check the resume's of the persons involved and then please edit your 'reply' with a retraction. I wonder why i have to keep defending the same point against people who never ever went back and checked my previous arguments over that point? Any chance you will do actual research or should i take the above to mean that your happy to just dismiss my entire post on the basis of a ten minute inspection?

Thanks for nothing phage and i'll be sure to set you strait later today.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Oh, I read the whole transcript before I replied the first time.

I think you have misrepresented what is being said in answer to a specific question. Cohen is talking about false reports, false terror threats.

The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search.

The purpose of a terror attack is to create fear and confusion, to cause the enemy to waste resources. Creating the fear of an attack, even if the means of carrying out that attack do not exist, accomplishes that end.

Sounds remarkably like what Bush and Cheney pulled to drag us into Iraq. Mis-information.

[edit on 3/2/2009 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join