It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Movie Teaser - Watch it here.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
This has already been posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You really should do a search before you post - just a tip, else this thread may go bye bye lol

going...going...gone!

Hot tip, I'll take that. You know how it is, you get excited and post. I just wanted people to see it, wasn't looking for the "hot" thread. If they take it down...cool.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
yeah john cusak is in it and i guess it's the same ol' "eclectic investigator tries to convince people about 2012 while discovering all the aspects of it's historic archaeological relevance in a heart pumping mind bending edge-of-your-seat thrill ride..."

probably heavily mixed with a bit of unbelievable absurd crap that will turn viewers away and make them "official" word on it is that it's for weirdos with no friends who should be ignored or shunned..

most likely lightly peppered with illuminati masonic symbolism to 'wink' at fellow 'brothers' and "lol" at people that KNOW but are being mocked with the mixed absurdity the sheeple swallow then regurgitate.

it's all a real pleasant picture and we should all revel in majestry of the Holy Wood druidic wand waving.

etc etc etc...

(star this post because i used all the staple terms all in ONE post!.. sheeple illuminati mason 2012 )

-

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Have you guys heard about Cameron Crows new movie? From what I understand they are not using cameras, but some sort of new recording device?

Anyone know anything about that?

are you sure you're meant Cameron Crowe?
sure you didn't mean James Cameron?

because James Cameron is working on or has been working on.. don't know if it's done yet.. but a revolutionary cinema technology that's supposed to change the industry where it's all holographic.. a 3d environment that fully emerses the audience.

kind of like Captain E-O on steroids.

-

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Have you guys heard about Cameron Crows new movie? From what I understand they are not using cameras, but some sort of new recording device?

Anyone know anything about that?

are you sure you're meant Cameron Crowe?
sure you didn't mean James Cameron?

because James Cameron is working on or has been working on.. don't know if it's done yet.. but a revolutionary cinema technology that's supposed to change the industry where it's all holographic.. a 3d environment that fully emerses the audience.

kind of like Captain E-O on steroids.

-

hahaha....I knew that name didn't sound right. Thanks for calling it out for me. Yes "King of the world" Cameron.

I could of said Kirk Cameron...lol But it would have to be a cheesy christian movie...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This trailer does not really give away anything, to bad because im really looing forward to see it, actually i got a friend who are an actor being one of the castings
so im gonna look forward to see him acting in this movie starring John Cusack who are one of my favor actors.

Best regards.

Loke

Ps.

Funny thing is that it is Danny Glover playing the Black President
so the writers did get some facts straight.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Trailer: 2012: It's a Disaster!

A parody of the 2012 movie coming soon

damn funny

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join