It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Masonic Secrets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I came across a series of films titled: 13 Masonic Secrets, the information is more or less interesting. Has anyone else seen these series of films?
You can start !here! if you wish.

Part 1 of 13 You must obey the Ancient Laws of Egypt: Episode one sheds a little light on a mysterious relationship between Jordan Maxwell and 33rd degree freemason Manly P Hall as well as discusses Freemasonic system of citizenship and how it relates to the transformation of world citizenship to the Ancient Egyptian System. Desc: A. James.

Part 2 of 13 The Temple of Isis: Episode two deals with the temple of Isis, her relationship with the statue of liberty, the parallels between the gods of ancient Egypt and America and touches on the pillars of Jachin and Boaz.

Part 3 of 13 The Twin Pillars of Jachin & Boaz: This episode deals entirely with the pillars of Jachin and Boaz, their significance throughout history, their relationship to freemasonic and alchemical thought and practice in addition to the use of it as a portal of some sort...

Part 4 of 13 This episode deals with the Passing of the Veil of Isis, Einstein's famous theory of E=MC2 and the use of Manipulation of Vibrations that occur in the different levels of Freemasonry.

Part 5 of 13 The checkered floors: This episode deals with the hidden meaning behind the symbolic Checkered Floors used in all Masonic Halls.

Part 6 of Anti-Matter, CERN and the world of Jinns.

Part 7 of 13 The most perfect shape, the essence of God: This episode deals with the most perfect shape, the essence of God according to Freemasons, their most sacred tool and the Nexus, the hallway with all the doors
**uploader's note: unfortunately, this episode has been cut short for no reason.
Tried numerous time to re-download, but always the same thing. Plays short
on the website too.

Part 8 of 13
(no description)

Part 9 thru 13
**have not been upped yet, or have not been completed. Check back to the
website for more recent information.

Sorry for the incomplete description, it's what was included in the video files.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
So everyone is keeping quite about this film? No one can comment on if it holds any truth to it? I guess I'll take it as face value. With so many Freemasons on this board, not one can bother to comment on these films? If find this rather odd.

It seems the original link is down so you can check out the film, starting !here!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hey oconnection!

I'll be getting these vids watched as soon as i'm finished work. the connection between Freemasonry and ancient egypt is something that's always interested me, but something that my masonic friends always deny.

Part 6 sounds really interesting, but i want to watch them all in order.

I'm also surprised there's been no comments from the Masons on here, cause i'd love to hear their input on these videos.

Too close to the truth perhaps?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

What are ya tryin' to teach here?
Anyone that knows anything about freemasons, knows that they have connections and similarities with ancient Egypt and Egyptian beliefs, along with a lot of other ancient culture's beliefs and systems. All of the things in these videos have been written in books for years.
It's all old news.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hi NathanNewZealand.

Old news for some, but perhaps not for all. Has the info on part 6 about CERN really been written in books for years? Please let me know where, as i prefer to have these things in books rather than video.

Have you watched the videos at all? What's your take on them?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

It is incomplete, but from what I've seen it doesn't seem to expose any secrets, just hypothetical.

I will probably watch the videos if I have the time. They look pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yes it seems that it only goes up to eight or so. I can't seem to find the complete set online. I originally downloaded the torrent, then I found a few versions online. If anyone can find the remaining 5 or so please let me know or go ahead and post them.

From what I've gathered this is information that could be learned by going to the public library, it is interesting to watch. Even if it did reveal Freemason's secrets the best way to hide the truth would be either not to respond or simply say it does not reveal anything, move along. I wouldn't expect a Freemason to come out admit, yea gee here's our secrets and you should watch this movie given that you take various oaths of secrecy.

What I'd be more interested in is perhaps the non-Mason who does non-biased research in the subject to comment on these movies. This movie really in my opinion does not portray Masons in a negative light. So really I'm open to who ever will comment.

Edit: It seems that the youtube version is more complete then the version I had downloaded! I'll watch the remaining now. =)

- Omega

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
Any Freemasons care to comment or are you going to stay strangely quite?

Regarding the Isis connection - I have always believed that the usages and customs in Freemasonry have a near affinity to those of the ancient Egyptians.

As a mason, I have tried for years to find links, but these as far as I know, none of these links between Egyptian practice and Freemasonry can be confirmed.

Freemasonry as an institution certainly does not have any "secret" linking Freemasonry to the Egyptians or Isis.

There are many myths, however, which link Masonic practice to the Egyptians' way of life.

For example, the origin of the Masonic apron is unclear, but many Masons tell the following story:

During the building of the pyramids, volunteers were called on during the inundation of the Nile to assist with the building of the pyramids. These volunteers were rewarded by being given a certain gown, which gave them a particular elevated status as stonemasons who worked on the pyramids.

This gown would allow the wearer free passage down the Nile on any boat which they chose. Such a mason would be allowed to flag down any boat which passed by, and travel freely of that boat.

This gown, which gave the worker prestige and certain privileges or freedoms became an inspiration for many others to volunteer to work on the pyramids.

It later became adopted by Freemasonry as a symbol of freedom of Masons.

I am certain that early Masonry was inspired by ancient Egyptian society, but I have not yet encountered anything in Freemasonry to suggest that the ritual or Masonic practice was inspired by Egyptian religious practice, or gods (such as Isis).

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Saurus]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

I know enough about Freemasons to know that Ancient Egypt plays an important roll in your fraternity, of course I could have bad information but from what I know I can say this statement is most likely true.

Thank you for sharing a little history, I'm a history major so I always enjoy a bit of history. =)

It seems that Masons on this board may view my thread as a threat, please do not see it this way, I'm simply one looking for answers. If you have seen my contributions to the Shards thread as well as the Remnants thread you know I've worked hand and hand with Masons on this board. I have nothing against Masons, I'm simply one seeking information and truth.

I'm most certainly not the type (anymore) that believes Masons are conspiring to take over the world, haha.
So please, feel free to drop a line, share your opinion, your views. Any view is welcome.

- Omega

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Saurus

I know enough about Freemasons to know that Ancient Egypt plays an important roll in your fraternity...

Egyptian mysticism plays a role in western esotericism. The notion that Freemasonry is attempting to return the world to Ancient Egyptian monarch fashioned government is not supported by facts.

Actually it would be the opposite. By instituting checks-and-balances and ensuring individual freedoms of speech and religion Freemasonry is responsible for the opposite. What we call a republic.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It seems that Masons on this board may view my thread as a threat

I don't think this thread is a threat to Masons. You must remember that many Masons are interested in esoteric thought, and welcome discussions of alchemy, philosophy, symbolism etc. (For example, see KSigMason's comment below where he said "They look pretty interesting.")

The ideas are certainly not "Masonic secrets" and are not taught by Freemasonry.

I think that many masons, including myself, are hearing many of these ideas for the very first time, and are therefore in no more of a position to comment on them than any non-mason. Hence the silence in the thread.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Saurus]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've only watched part 6, since there seemed to be interest in it. While it's an interesting discussion of anti-matter (with an unmotivated mention of Jinn), that segment really doesn't do anything to tie it into being a Masonic "secret". In fact, nowhere in that segment is masonry even mentioned.

Without looking at the rest this seems to be yet another attempt at someone generating a Unified Conspiracy Theory... one easy solution to all the mysteries of the world, and hey, why not say it's Masons?

If the other segments are as low in quality and content as part 6, I'm not going to waste my time bothering with them.

Not threatened, because there's no threat. It's laughable, in fact.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The book "The Hiram Key" makes an attempt to connect modern Freemasonry with the ancient Egyption mysteries.

Freemasonry in my experience doesn't really talk much about ancient Egypt. There are a lot of references back to Old Testament and Greek history, but nothing explicity Egyptian.

I find the parallels fascinating myself. So much of Freemasonry resonates with the other esoteric and mystic traditions that they seem to have a common root.

Of course modern Freemasonry only traces it's roots 'officially' back to the 1700s, but I know a lot of us would like to believe that the teachings are much older.

Not to proselytize, but that is one of the things I love about Freemasonry. Our rituals and lectures present a basic symbolic outline and it's up to each Mason to interpret the teachings.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The documentaries may touch upon symbols, but I'm suspicious that it will reveal anything.

Innocent hypothesizing is never wrong. You haven't been rude.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

As I watch more and more of this (although some of it is insightful in ways, mostly entertaining) it seems to be getting more and more centered around Islam. I'm on the 9th part so far and it just seems to progressively take jabs at everything that can be tied into Freemasonry in any shape or form Yet not actually coming straight out and denouncing it or pop culture.

I'm going to finish watching them, but I don't think that this is much more than the Islamic version of, "Masons are evil" with the added twist of, "pop culture is infected by Satanic influence."

In part 9 they even go so far as to imply that when you look at an inverted picture (i.e. the negative) it shows us all to be "blue Jinn" or at least having their blood. That seems to be the insinuation to me.

Edit to add.........

[edit on 5-6-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Yea as I got past say film 8 I began to see the same tendency. Before I had an incomplete amount of videos. Sorry to waste your time guys. It seemed interesting to me before I had the full picture. I'll agree that a lot of this is rubbish. So yea, move along. Thanks for putting up with my non-sense. =)

[edit on 5-6-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
In the 8th video it mentions something I have never heard, and that is that the G stands for gate in Masonry.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yea as I got past say film 8 I began to see the same tendency. Before I had an incomplete amount of videos. Sorry to waste your time guys. It seemed interesting to me before I had the full picture. I'll agree that a lot of this is rubbish. So yea, move along. Thanks for putting up with my non-sense. =)

[edit on 5-6-2009 by oconnection]

I don't think it was non-sense.

I'm always skeptical about YouTube videos, but sometimes there is some new stuff in them to explore.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It isn't a waste of time if you learned something (even if it's that you often get what you paid for in YouTube videos).

Freemasons have been subject to that kind of slander for ages so the satanic/reptilian/NOW overlord thing sort of rolls of your back after a while.

HTH
Fitz

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join