It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Tracking Chips inside Drivers Licenses in US and UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Mass Tracking Chips inside Drivers Licenses in US and UK

www.youtube.com

Mass chipping of Americans has begun. Mass chipping in the U.K. has begun. *snip*
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com
en.wikipedia.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
MUST READ- "mass chipping in UK has begun"
N.D. bans forced RFID chipping
www.dojgov.net...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link. Removed profanity from quote.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
These radio chips inside of your drivers license can be used to detect where you are anyplace on Earth. The police will be able to check their radios and find out who you are without you even knowing that you are being IDd by them. Its a breach of privacy, a method of tracking you and knowing who you are without you knowing that they are following you, and knowing who you are.

Satellites will be able to track you as well. Many secret projects companies have these same tracking devices embedded in their plastic ID cards that get you in and out of their buildings or complexes. They know exactly where you are by your card, and your card lets them know everything about you.

Don't be fooled people these new drivers licenses are a way to track you 24 hours a day for the rest of your LIFE! and by all forms of government officals and in the future others will have the same technology and you will constantly be tracked.

This RFID Radio Frequency ID drivers license will be easy for future criminals to steal your identity and mess with your life. If the government doesn't like you, then they will be able to use the information and mess with your life also.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Bah! Just stick it in the microwave for a few seconds and it will kill it.

No problem, a little annoying though.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

This RFID Radio Frequency ID drivers license will be easy for future criminals to steal your identity and mess with your life

No it wont be easy, we're gonna have these chips stuck under our skin. A lovely alternative I'm sure.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Microwave is indeed a great way to preserve your freedom from big brother. Toast it for a few seconds and it will never track you again. You can also use a special wallet that blocks RFID signals. They even sell plastic slip covers that block the signal. My license has no chip but all new passports will soon.

Until they try and put one inside me. I am not worried.

[edit on 11/2/09 by Terapin]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Since when is a youtube link that is very old become breaking news???

This is apart from the fact that the report is nonsense - the link to the UK link is about cards for immigrants.....

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Although I carry my passport for ID when paying by check here in France, I keep it in a tinfoil wallet (really!). Nobody can scan it without my consent or knowledge.

My current driving licence doesn't have a chip and my one and only credit card stays in a safe place at home and used only for rare online transactions.

Microwaving chips isn't always safe and could cause permanent damage to things like credit card plastic, I wouldn't recommend it.

Destroying a chip in a license or passport would also be dumb. Think of the agro you'd cause yourself when you get detained because it wouldn't scan.

A gas cooker lighter of the piezo type (no flame, just spark) may be a better option.

"ZAP!"

Get a metal lined wallet or use an old packet for computer memory or other hardware, they are basically a "faraday cage" and would stop unwanted reading of chips. (Clear bag with a black lattice pattern)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Mr. Speaker... point of order...

Youtube?

Really?

Are you new?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Any tech-heads here that can comment on the possiblities of using static to wipe the chip in a card? And a way of generating enough of it that doesn't involve shuffling across the carpet in a pair of wooly socks.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I hate to break it to you but foil won't prevent RFID scanning.

If you need to travel internationally just do it the old fashioned way. Mail yourself in a box to wherever you want to go.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I hate to break it to you but foil won't prevent RFID scanning.

Are you sure, what about the 3 layers I use? I wonder what the "R" stands for in "RFID" then.

Shielding: A number of products are available on the market that will allow a concerned carrier of RFID-enabled cards or passports to shield their data. In fact the United States government requires their new employee ID cards to be delivered with an approved shielding sleeve or holder.[51] There are contradicting opinions as to whether aluminum can prevent reading of RFID chips. Some people claim that aluminum shielding, essentially creating a Faraday cage, does work.[52] Others claim that simply wrapping an RFID card in aluminum foil, only makes transmission more difficult, yet is not completely effective at preventing it.[53] Shielding is again a function of the frequency being used. Low-frequency LowFID tags, like those used in implantable devices for humans and pets, are relatively resistant to shielding, though thick metal foil will prevent most reads. High frequency HighFID tags (13.56 MHz — smart cards and access badges) are sensitive to shielding and are difficult to read when within a few centimetres of a metal surface. UHF Ultra-HighFID tags (pallets and cartons) are difficult to read when placed within a few millimetres of a metal surface, although their read range is actually increased when they are spaced 2–4 cm from a metal due to positive reinforcement of the reflected wave and the incident wave at the tag. UHFID tags can be successfully shielded from most reads by being placed within an anti-static plastic bag.

Wikipedia

hmmm, do you have other information?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Aha..

I assumed you meant you just wrapped in it plain old tinfoil.

This information is very good!

I found a world of creepy information here about surveillance:

TEMPEST

Not so much the article itself but if you follow the bread crumbs there is a whole world of stuff, like capturing information by just analyzing the blinking lights on your network card, that I never even knew existed.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

With regards to cloning RFID tags

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by nerbot

Aha..

I assumed you meant you just wrapped in it plain old tinfoil.

I do...3 layers of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phushion

Great post "phushion" that YouTube video shows a man telling how to not only detect RFIDs but he can also track the person and get all of their information for less than $250.

In less than a half of an hour driving around in his car he had the information from three different peoples passports. Criminals will love this YouTube video, because it shows how to steal all of your personal information for less than $250.

The criminals will know when you are going on a trip with access to your passport and drivers license data. When you get back from your trip you can expect to see barren walls in your home, and happy criminals out pawning and selling your stuff if you have one of those passports or drivers license IDs that can be read by anyone who has $250 and wants to know about you without you knowing they are checking you out.

If I was a criminal (which I'm not) I would spend that $250 and go to the nearest airport road that leads to and from an airport and just sit and wait for the suckers to come along so I could scan their RFID from inside my vehicle and when I found one that was leaving the country, I would be on my way to his home to clean that sucker out; its a good thing that I'm not a criminal, but I'm just letting all of you see how easy it will be for criminals to get all that they have ever wanted the easy way, thanks to the government spys.

This RFID stuff has got to stop.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
how many times must i say this,they dont need to micro chip us and or anything we are all alreadytracked via nanotechnology.

the whole NWO is disinfo a disguise for the ais global network.
the "nwo" keep on coming out and saying "were gonna microchip you all so we can monitor your every movement"
in other words thats disinfo and should read "we the future ais need an excuse for our nanotechs ability to track your every move throughout your history".

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Would you mind expounding? Particularly the form and method of delivery of nanobots to track our every move. Also what does ais stand for? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LockwithnoKey

That made me laugh........but I think it could work

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by welivefortheson

Would you mind expounding? Particularly the form and method of delivery of nanobots to track our every move. Also what does ais stand for? Thanks.

ai stands for artificial intelligence,specificly future artificial intelligence....the real "aliens" "shadow government""nwo",illuminati etc.....all disguises for them and thier actions.

their nanotech has always been present in human beings as they invaded our entire timeline beggining to end similtaniousley.
their nanotech is capable of mind controling any human on the planet,mk ultra was a disinfo campaign to make humans believe mind control was all about EM weapons and such and was highly visible and noticable,when infact its very subtle and is not done by human sources except on rare occasions.

thier nanotech is based upon hydro sillicate gels,which are brewed in the digestive system via the interaction of various chemicals and ionic interactions.
the exact process im currently writing up.

for some clues research hildegard staningers work,research morgellons disease and read my thread below(which is just a hint of their method im discovering)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What makes anyone think the government would want to track everyone, or even has the resources to do so?

By the way, a Magnum in the wallet blocks all RDIF signals.

new topics

top topics

join