It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO *Brilliant NEW Footage 2009*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSpectacle
reply to post by jdm2104

Yeah that was it, kites with lights. I now declare this footage DEBUNKED.

Nothing to see here folks.

Also the fact the commentary in the ending:

"Woooooeeeeeeeooooowwwwwblllrbbb"

hahah I can't believe you guys believe him to be serious!

Video evidence IS NOT PHYSICAL CONCRETE EVIDENCE thus this proves NOTHING.

NOTHING.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by SkepticalSpectacle]

Your right, its nothing but a video, and not (physical evidence) but how come, in the court of law, VIDEO can be used against u to PROVE u did something, but video of stuff like this, is not evidence?

BTW, how much were you paid to say that?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
"Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.
"

From rapidshare... , anyway to get the video somewhere else?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

If anyone want to give the file to me, ill gladly post it on my website, its just as quick to DL and i think i have a 25GB limit per month so...

hand it over?

U2U me OP, we can file transfer VIA AIM/MSN

[Mod edit - removed quote replaced with Reply to tab]

[edit on 11/2/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I was just gonna offer also, so if the traffic gets intense, I can also host it on my web.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSpectacle

WTF DUDE..ARE YOU *Snip* NUTS?

great vid ... waiting for expert analysis ..

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[Mod edit - replaced quote with Reply to tab]
[Mod edit - removed profanity]

[edit on 11/2/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

An RC craft above the cloud line, wow. That is one amazing RC craft, especially the way it defies gravity at that altitude.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Ya the quality is really poor to what the DVD is...

I ripped the vob file with video4web from 82mb VOB to 24mb mp4...then uploaded.

I'm looking how to upload even better quality...any help would be great?

The clarity on the DVD is amazing.

wZn

Cut out all the scenes we don't need, then Make a 720 X 480 MPEG1 video. Set the video compression at 5000kbs per second "or better" and the quality should be good enough for full screen playback. I say MPEG1 compression because all computers will play it without special codec or players.

[edit on 11/2/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Ya the quality is really poor to what the DVD is...

I ripped the vob file with video4web from 82mb VOB to 24mb mp4...then uploaded.

I'm looking how to upload even better quality...any help would be great?

The clarity on the DVD is amazing.

wZn

Cut out all the scenes we don't need, then Make a 720 X 480 MPEG1 video. Set the video compression at 5000kbs per second "or better" and the quality should be good enough for full screen playback. I say MPEG1 compression because all computers will play it without special codec or players.

[edit on 11/2/09 by John Matrix]

FIND A WAY to send it to me, ill upload it to my site. ill even edit it to make it smaller for everyone...

U2U me!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That is not a UFO. It looks like it is military.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Cool video whatever it is up there. I doubt it's a kite, baloon or an RC UFO but where theres a will theres a way.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Have to agree with you on that one Chad...RC craft. Looks quite lightweight by the way it moves. One light on the nose, one on each wheel of the undercarriage, one on the tip of each wing and one on the tail.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I believe it too look like a remote control of craft of terrestrial nature of some sort. Maybe an rc. Human rescue 345, contact s30 then log scene report. Ng to report Sillen.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Looks like an RC craft of some sort, particularly the way it moves in the air.

Like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The unedited original would be helpful.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

It could be this. In this days UFO is kind of arthistic performance.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So what about the purple orb than? There also seems to be other objects near the main UFO.

Everyone seems to be only focused on the main object... I think we should be looking more closely and focusing on those other objects as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by anyone

your right, more focus on the event as a WHOLE would be nice. we have a surfer who captures a craft in the sky. which to me looks to be extremely high up way out of RC range to be some type of remote controlled craft. and did you see the clothes these guys were wearing its to cold to be standing out side in the dead of night controlling an RC craft.

its a great vid though.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
anybody can describe how a real RC toy should appear in the video, to be recognised as a RC toy, so differentiating from a very big/high alien ship??

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Man, this guy filming sounds hilarious! He doesn't sound like he's been awakened yet, not to any major extent that is, ha ha! This guy is so funny...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Its an interesting video minus the dialogue. I think the narration is mostly this surfer kids way of trying to show what he found without getting labeled for BELIEVING it is anything or taking it seriously. He is trying to remain"cool" in his circle of friends etc. Everyone is afraid of what OTHER people will think of them if they behave like they might be taking it seriously.
Its a self defense mechanism.

I would comment more on the objects themselves but to be honest.. ATS is wearing me down lately. I don't feel like sharing in the forums the way I used to... not that I am less brave just that I am not in the mood to deal with reading rudeness when discussing things that are very serious for me.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wow, that guy was hilarious, lol. That noise he made at the end had me laughing forever. Good footage though S & F.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Total Reality]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
That is not a UFO. It looks like it is military.

thats not how the words work

anything, a military craft, kite, bird, or even the moon , is a "UFO" or "Unidentified Flying Object" while it remains unidentified

after identification, it is no longer classified as a "UFO" but now instead a "IFO" or identified flying object

for example if you saw a "UFO" and then identified it as an alien spaceship, it would NO LONGER BE A UFO - it would become an "IFO"

these terms are used for the classification of all flying objects

what you meant to say was "this is not an alien spaceship, this is a military craft"

but technically it IS a UFO until it is conclusively identified

please keep in mind, a fly can be a UFO if you cannot identify it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join