It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation for the continued expulsion of the Jewish race.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have always come across this and wondered why the Jewish people have been expelled from so many countries over the past several millennia, especially the past millennium. One of the main reasons for this interest is because of the somewhat similar treatment of my own people.

Almost all the reasons for expulsion refer to the issue of money, the control of it and the means through with the people of the Jewish race acquire it.

I came across this article which explains the issue quite well.

Jews banished 47 times in the 1000 years previous to WW1

In 1894, noted Jewish author, Bernard Lazare, wrote the following in his book 'L'antisémitisme son histoire et ses causes'...

If this hostility, even aversion, had only been shown towards the Jews at one period and in one country, it would be easy to unravel the limited causes of this anger, but this race has been on the contrary an object of hatred to all the peoples among whom it has established itself. It must be therefore, since the enemies of the Jews belonged to the most diverse races, since they lived in countries very distant from each other; since they were ruled by very different laws, governed by opposite principles, since they had neither the same morals, nor the same customs, since they were animated by unlike dispositions which did not permit them to judge of anything in the same way, it must be therefore that the general cause of anti-Semitism has always resided in Israel itself and not in those who have fought against Israel.

As an explanation, Henry Ford has been quoted as saying the following which goes hand and hand with the vast majority of reasons for the expulsion and ill treatment of the Jewish race over the years.. especially the high profile treatment during WW2 and reasoning behind it.

The genius of the Jews is to live off people, not off the land, nor off the production of commodities from raw materials, but off people. Let other people till the soil; the Jew, if he can, will live off the tiller. Let other people toil at trades and manufacture; the Jew will exploit the fruits of their work. That is his particular genius. If this genius be described as parasitic, the term would seem to be justified

This obviously puts forward the idea that the Jewish people evolved not to work but to control as a ruling race through subversion of the monetary systems of their countries. This also follows the reasoning behind the majority of the expulsions over the years.

The main question I have regarding this is.. How does a specific race of people that has been historically spread thin, evolve to rule through subversion while the surrounding peoples do not?? I find this idea fascinating .

Through the comments Henry Ford has made, it becomes obvious that he was not pro Jewish subversion.. In this comment, he gives the impression that the US had been overrun by the same ideals because of the integration of the Jewish people into the society and their subversion and progression into power.

The Jewish nation is the only nation that possesses the secrets of all the rest...there is no government in the world so completely at their service as America. 'The British did this...the Germans did that' when it was the International Jew who actually did it."

"The Americans are (now known as) a sordid, greedy, cruel people. Why? Because Jewish money-power is centered here

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
There have been many expulsions of the Jewish race throughout history, no one can argue with that... but dude... I hope you're wearing asbestos long-johns. I sense some flames and name calling coming you're way.

IRM

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think this is a good informative thread. Star and flag ya!
Have to sleep, will have something more to say later.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I sense some flames and name calling coming you're way.

I can't honestly see why.. I have given no opinion whatsoever except that I find it fascinating.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think many of you have missed one of my main points and questions in my post..

I was not trying to give the impression that there was anything wrong with them as a race. I was angling it around this question..

How does a specific race of people that has been historically spread thin, evolve to rule through subversion while the surrounding peoples do not??

This, i find fascinating, that in a couple of thousand years, large numbers of the Jewish "race" have evolved independently to control others through money.

How does this happen? When through the years, the Jewish population was spread thin throughout Europe and the middle east.. large numbers of them evolved completely separate of each other and those around them, to become controllers of their environments... in exactly the same way.

Is there any expert on evolution on this site? What does this show about the undocumented history of the Jewish people?

[edit on 9/2/09 by Dermo]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i have different view on this whole topic . i will show you something from history :

egypt - superpower and today it is a third world .

grece - cradle of european civilization today not so .

spain - imperium with no sun set . ( i am not sure if this is good translation but it was imperium where sun newer go down because it was so big )

today eu country wit highest unemployment rate ( over 14 % ) .

do you think all this come and go by itself ? why greeks stoped to produce masterpieces in art , philosophy , sculpture , architecture .... drama .i dont think that now days greeks are suddenly become stupid .

the same think you could say about any great country / civilization / religion / nation / race .

i dont think that all that is just an accident .

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Reply to Original posted by ravana2

I don't see where you are going with this. Are you saying Jews crashed these civilizations on purpose or something? That doesn't seem likely.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Brilliant, Bravo, Bravissimo! You got us! Us jew-bags had you fooled pretty good! But this guy ruined it huh? The poorest community in the good ol' USA is Kiryas Joel, a totally Chassidic Town in NY. Yep, they bareley get by, just to fool the nations of the world. Yep, busted.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Brilliant, Bravo, Bravissimo! You got us! Us jew-bags had you fooled pretty good! But this guy ruined it huh? The poorest community in the good ol' USA is Kiryas Joel, a totally Chassidic Town in NY. Yep, they bareley get by, just to fool the nations of the world. Yep, busted.

Ok, For one, I never once said that ALL jewish people have this skill, I said, large numbers.

Secondly, Can you give some sort of explanation of why the Jewish people were expelled from almost a third of the worlds countries resulting from issues with money.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
I think many of you have missed one of my main points and questions in my post..

I was not trying to give the impression that there was anything wrong with them as a race. I was angling it around this question..

How does a specific race of people that has been historically spread thin, evolve to rule through subversion while the surrounding peoples do not??

This, i find fascinating, that in a couple of thousand years, the Jewish "race" has evolved to control others through money.

How does this happen? When through the years, the Jewish population was spread thin throughout Europe and the middle east.. large numbers of them evolved completely separate of each other and those around them, to become controllers of their environments... in exactly the same way.

Is there any expert on evolution on this site? What does this show about the undocumented history of the Jewish people?

Let me be the first to say this...

b]How does a specific race of people that has been historically spread thin, evolve to rule through subversion while the surrounding peoples do not??

This is the worst veiled anti-semetic tripe veiled as prose I have seen in a while.

Accusing the Jews of ruling through subversion can not be taken as ANYTHING but hate speech.

I AM NOT calling for closing this thread. I believe that this thread is a fascinating attampt to subvert the T & C through the timless "I am just stating a conspiracy defense so you can't touch me" thinking.

I can't wait to see how many people rush to the posters defense.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Haven't you ever noticed how many Jewish people control the media? Turn on Comedy Central, and every other comedian is a Jew. Turn on the news, every other correspondant is a jew. Go to Hollywood, every other producer/director is a Jew.

I'm sorry, but that is ignorance and a racial stereotype - someone needs to stop reading material by Henry Ford.

To suggest that all media correspondents are Jewish is identical to the "All Blacks are criminal" narrative. False and insulting.

and I highly dislike the fact that many of the followers of the Jewish ideology latch onto horrific events of human suffering in order to gain some sort of big headed prideful ego and revel in the complete sympathy of the world.

Again, another racial stereotype. Most Jew's reject far right Israeli politicians who manipulate the Holocaust for political gains.

You've taken Dermo's thread extremely out of context and misrepresented the point he/she was making.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by infinite]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Yes, for one, Jews are very ambitious. They achieve disproportionate percentages of say, Nobel Prizes, if accounting for world population. Also, Jews are an easily available "foreign boogeyman" in our midst. Readily available to be blamed for all ills that befall a country and community. Nearly all Jewish expulsions occur right before the fall of a civilization. Also, we're very schnazzy dressers. Oddly enough though, a fact which is beyond my comprehension, Japan, with an almost negligible Jewish Population ranks FIRST in anti-semitic literature.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by dashen]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
so premise is : its look like some group get a chance . it have some golden age with highly unusual achievements which they ( usually ) cant repeat .

lots of good ideas on small part of the world .the same happened with jews .

what usually happened during this golden age . group become extremely pride . and think that it will last forever . even creates terms like chosen nation or master race . ( great nation will be usa version ) .

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
This is the worst veiled anti-semetic tripe veiled as prose I have seen in a while.

Accusing the Jews of ruling through subversion can not be taken as ANYTHING but hate speech.

I AM NOT calling for closing this thread. I believe that this thread is a fascinating attampt to subvert the T & C through the timless "I am just stating a conspiracy defense so you can't touch me" thinking.

I can't wait to see how many people rush to the posters defense.

Hold on a minute..

If you are seeing any anti semitism in this post, it is because you want to see it.. not because it is there... plain and simple. If anything, i am complementing the growth of a particular section of humankind to develop these specific skills.. and asking why these skills are more common in a specific race.

Read the thread.. not the imaginary "in between lines".

I am not going to bother stating any conspiracy defense, I am referring to an article. So if you want to attack anyone.. attack the website that is hosting the article or else you might as well contribute to the debate without spouting that "you are Anti Semitic" nonsense.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I love it..."Don't get mad at me I am just repeating something I heard."

You are complimenting a race on their ability to "subvert" others through monetary control...

"Good job Jews! You are the best at subversion of societies. SWEET!"

Oh boy do you take the prize.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by crmanager]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Didn't the Nobel Prize commitee award Perez, the former terrorist and butcher, the Nobel Prize.

You mention the Japanese; I believe they have only won once while Israel has won eight times. Now are we to assume that the Israelis have superior intellects to the Japanese? I don't think so.

It is about influence, lobbying and insinuating at all aspects of Nobel Prize from reporting on it, researching, campaigning and occupying the discourse of who is to be awarded.

[edit on 102828p://am2847 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
reply to post by Dermo
Also, Jews are an easily available "foreign boogeyman" in our midst.

I know this is a common occurrence when ethnic groups live in close proximity but why more so the Jewish than anyone else, and why always about money? I know the whole episode regarding Jesus would have helped cause a stir in Christian countries but there must be more to it than what you are saying.
By the times the Jewish communities were expelled from countries, they had already been integrated.. and therefore 'borne' of those countries. This in turn should have brought them closer to their countrymen when they made great achievements.. not the reality unfortunately.
Im sorry for pushing on what is obviously a touch subject but there is no offense meant.. Im just interested in the causality.

Also, we're very schnazzy dressers.

Good point

Japan, with an almost negligible Jewish Population ranks FIRST in anti-semitic literature.

Do you think that stems from the Axis of Evil alliance? Or are Japanese predominantly racist?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
double post

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thread temporarily closed while discussion takes place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join