It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Completely Makes Sense That Hicks Are Abducted

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Many jokes are made that hillbillies and hicks are the only people abducted.
Obviously thats not true, but they do seem to be the people on the tele shouting about how a flying saucer took them into outer space and little green men experimented on them.
People Joke about it because, hey, they are hillbillies, they live their own lives.
But I say this makes complete sense.

So lets say you believe that aliens are abducting people.
You also probably believe that the govt. knows about it, because well, they govt. knows most everything.
And if you believe that the govt. knows about them, then you probably also believe that our govt. is in contact with these aliens.

So doesn't it make sense that only these hillbillies out in the middle of anytown USA are abducted.

If the govt. is in contact with aliens and arent telling us, the general population, about them it means that the govt. doesnt want us to know they exist, and any mass sighting is out of the question for them.
So the aliens say ok, no mass sightings, but we are still going to abduct people.
Well, ok, says our govt. If your going to abduct people, go abduct some hillbillies; they live out in the middle of nowhere. No ones going to see the ship, and no ones going to believe them.

Well, makes sense to me at least.

Bad govt.
Poor Hillbillies.

Hope you enjoy one of the random thoughts in my head.
Good day.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Even if the Government wasn't telling them to abduct hicks, sorry, country folk, wouldn't the Aliens still try to stay hidden by abducting country folk, it makes perfect sense, the Aliens also know that no one believes these people, and it is out in the middle of no where. This is something I've always noticed...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That doesn't make any sense. I thought they were after humans because they wanted to steal our DNA to replensih their own damaged strangs--why are they nabbing the hillbillies then?

sorry in advance, i couldn't help it...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Edited for irresponsible stereotyping

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Cousin-banging, that's what I'm talking about, it doesn't make for pristine DNA.

Edit: Twisted strand 2...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by asmeone2]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
OK so this thread just went from something I actually agreed with to something that made me gigglewee. You owe me new underpants.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
why is it only american hill billies?
How is that every other country does not have the same level of hill billyness associated withs its abduction phenomena? If, those other countires, even have abductions reported.
Its a hill billy thing I guess, and America is welcome to it.
How come no Aliens ever get the Deliverance treatment. Squeal you little grey piggy.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
OK so this thread just went from something I actually agreed with to something that made me gigglewee. You owe me new underpants.

Gigglewee?

What a great word.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So true, my uncles were giging frogs in southern Missouri at night and

they swore that they saw about 7 aliens, flying around on what they

described as pogo sticks, my uncle grabbed his shotgun

to shoot one down. The older one told him he better not.As he was the

smarter of my 2 uncles. The aliens made a circle around them and the

swamp they were in with red or orange light flashing then flew off
May be they werent good canidates for aductees.

True storie, believe it or not . I dont know. When i questioned them apart there stories lined up,

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
nevermind

[edit on 8-2-2009 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

Originally posted by Magnivea

Gigglewee?

What a great word.

Don't laugh, you're splitting the cost with Odessy for that "cousin-banging" comment.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

That seems quite possible to me. I can't believe I didn't think of that! Great observation friend

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

I'm trying my best not to ruin my own underpants.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Your theory is supported in a study by the well-known Dr Laban Shrewsbury. During his study he found a strong corelation between the type of vehicle driven and serious alien abduction. It makes a very sobering read...

Several years ago I conducted a survey of people who believed they had been the victim of an alien abduction to create a profile of the typical abductee. Oddly enough, there is a very strong correlation between the type of vehicle a person drives and whether or not they believe in alien abductions. Seventy three percent of people who have reported an abduction incident drive a pick-up truck that is more than 10 years old. Ninety eight percent of the pick-ups have 2 or more body panels that are different colours. The favourite recreational activity or sport of ninety two percent of the people who reported they had been abducted was watching professional wrestling, hunting, and stock car racing. Seventy five percent of abductees live in a mobile home in the southern United States
source

Only a fool would drive their pick-up at night after reading this

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

But it does not address manual vs. automatic, I would think that would be important...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
why is it only american hill billies?

Our Hillbillies are the most advanced on the planet! That's why.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Slayer:

What that picture doesn't show is the crane that the rednecks built to get all those trailers on top of each other...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Your theory is supported in a study by the well-known Dr Laban Shrewsbury. During his study he found a strong corelation between the type of vehicle driven and serious alien abduction. It makes a very sobering read...

Several years ago I conducted a survey of people who believed they had been the victim of an alien abduction to create a profile of the typical abductee. Oddly enough, there is a very strong correlation between the type of vehicle a person drives and whether or not they believe in alien abductions. Seventy three percent of people who have reported an abduction incident drive a pick-up truck that is more than 10 years old. Ninety eight percent of the pick-ups have 2 or more body panels that are different colours. The favourite recreational activity or sport of ninety two percent of the people who reported they had been abducted was watching professional wrestling, hunting, and stock car racing. Seventy five percent of abductees live in a mobile home in the southern United States
source

Only a fool would drive their pick-up at night after reading this

Ok everyone else is off the hook as you now owe me a full new outfit. I'm at work, so you may also be required to find me a new job.

Edit to add: There is also no Chevy Vs. Ford comparison mentioned. I personally would like to know if I'm more likely to be probed in an F-150 or Silverado.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Magnivea]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
Slayer:

What that picture doesn't show is the crane that the rednecks built to get all those trailers on top of each other...

It's ok they have a hetching to go to and the groom will be using the family tooth!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So is this thread meant to indicate that aliens will select abduction subjects from rural areas because it reduces their chance of exposure, or is it a chance to talk trash about people who didn't get the same education and opportunities that you did?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join