It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

worlds biggest boob job: 38KKK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
if i was this chick's kid i'd want to breast feed until i was at least 18.

ralph.ninemsn.com.au...

small story snippet:

Quote:
Sheyla Hershey (29-year-old) was forced to travel to her native Brazil for her most recent operation, which took her from an FFF to a KKK, after Texas officials put their foot down, fearing her breasts could explode.

did someone order a back ache?
maybe she's a chronic snorer and hubby insisted she get these to prevent her sleeping on her stomach?

oh, did i say

[edit on 7/2/09 by Obliv_au]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
she must really have some self esteem issues if she wants to draw this much attention to herself.

they are just so unnatural, they are evil boobs.

i went to her site, hoping to see a full length side on profile of her. ya know, to see how big her booty is in comparison, but its all just close up photos of her massive mammories.

dolly parton, now there was a real set of jubblies a guy could sink his face into!
even had reduction surgery a while back.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If she lifted and seperated them and you put your face between them and she let go of them, I think you'd suffocate to death. But seriously, I don't know why on earth someone would want her breasts to be that big. I can't imagine the backaches she'd get from having breasts that big.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hum, I couldn't help but notice that they both reflect light.

Stay tuned for some interesting UFO sightings threads ...

The upshot of this is that if she trips she'll bounce right back up.

*I'll be back with more later*

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Did they install some kind of structural support. Maybe some steel Ibeams attached to her spinal column.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
And those are supposed to be the biggest in the world?

They aren't that big....

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
From a womans perspective...that is just gross.

She looks pretty enough in the picture, why would she need "those"

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's a shame some women feel it necessary to disfigure their body like that. It's not attractive in any way, it's actually unattractive and leaves me wondering about the persons mental health.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Giminy Chwistmas.......

What would make a person want to do that to there body? She is just asking for backaches now since she had another procedure. As she get's older, she will make any chiropractor a rich little person. I kinda of feel sorry for her though because those glands that size will do nothing but get in the way if you ask me. Doing something like that is just asking for back problems in the future..........

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
They do not look like boobs. She looks like she has her bohunkus on the wrong side!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Think of it this way. For a period of time (Until she gets tired of it) she certainly can make a lot of money posing for pictures etc. If you combine that with sensible investing or saving of the money she can always have reduction later on and essentially have one heck of a shot at being comfortably off financially. So I suspect that a part of this may have a potential financial edge to it. There are indeed many models in the business however she has certainly an edge in .... uniqueness .... let's say. There would also be no confusing her with anyone else if she were to get into modeling. Since she is indeed married, I suspect that the ok on the decision was just her alone.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If you drive with her in front of you, you won't need airbags!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
they remind me of a pair of beach balls in her chest.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
That is just awful...they are so big, they're stuck to gether in the middle...I absolutely can't be confortable, and isn't pretty. And she's a really pretty girl...she doesn't need them. Not feminine or sexy at all.

It all reminds me very sadly of Lolo Ferrari who was a Euorpean model with implants about this size. Again, a really beautiful woman, who went for extreme surgery, and there is a suspicion that *maybe* the silicone or whatever her inplants were filled with contributed to her death. No one seems to know for sure.

It makes me angry in a way too, that it's reinforcing the message that women are all about the boobs...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

It makes me angry in a way too, that it's reinforcing the message that women are all about the boobs...

The funny thing is, in my opinion a lot of women get boob jobs because other women do it too, not because of men, but for themselves. It seem like some women like the idea of boob jobs more than men lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I have read somewhere that women dress to impress other women not men.

Either way she is giving woman a bad name.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I completely agree....it's like a competitive thing...the bigger the boobs, the more of a woman you are. It's clearly linked to our lack of self esteem, and misunderstanding of what sexuality and eroticism really are.

Check me, being all political and feminist.....

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

That is absolutely repulsive. I have nothing against people who get work done but it should be a repair or enhancement- not a deformity like what this woman did to herself. I see no difference between that and extreme body modification. Not that large breasts are ever practical but the photos reveal that would simply be impairing. Driving, walking, running, maintaining good posture just got really hard for that woman. I can't help but feel sorry for her because that just isn't normal and she must have some sort of issue to have done something so obscene to herself.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The accident served to shatter public confidence, and marked the end of the giant, passenger carrying rigid airships.

The Hindenburg disaster took place on May 6, 1937 as the German rigid airship Hindenburg caught fire and was destroyed within one minute while attempting to dock with its mooring mast at the Lakehurst Naval Air Station which is located adjacent to the Borough of Lakehurst in Manchester Township, New Jersey.

Hindenburg disaster

Apparently the ice packs at the north and south pole are melting and
sea levels are rising.......

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This seems, a little bit like an attention getting strategy... Don't they do Psych exams for major plastic surgeries? Or not...?

It's true, I do believe that most women dress the way they do, to impress other women. It's sad, but it's true - women are competitive.

Sure, there are women with big boobs. But those are unnaturally large and that's what makes it highly disturbing to me...

- Carrot

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join