It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to become Psychic click here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
For a while now i have been on a journey, and this one involves improving my inner self spiritually, while also trying to better my life, and on the way help anyone that i can even if they don't no it.

What i have learned is that we are all gifted with the ability to be psychic. This is not to say that you will learn to be able to move object with your mind, or to be able to speak to a person telepathically. But you can, although those things i suspect might take years and years with intense concentration...You can learn to function and develop other psychic areas that i think humans are naturally prone to.

- Remote viewing
- astral travel
- lucid dreaming
- speaking to guides/midwayers/angels
- healing
- remote influencing (less powerful thank telepathy)
- seeing auras
- many more!

I have spent a great deal trying to find out how we can do this...do we just meditate or is there a type of process or program we can do. Just like someone starts a fitness program to lose weight and become stronger. Can we also start a fitness program for our brain and mind to become smarter and more spiritual while also gaining new abilities...yes...yes we can.

I have read books like Exploring the world of lucid dreaming, The power of your subconscious mind, The Silva Mind Control method, Creative visualization, and just so many more. They all give us some things that could help us develop psychically.

I am in no way an expert, or have developed to a great extend but after practicing what i am about to show you i have gained a new outlook on life, and no doubt have become more receptive and psychic. I still have a long way to go but i hope you all will check this out and develop yourself to your highest potential.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My research has led me to find a program, this basically deals with going to different brain wave levels. Mainly Alpha where we can learn to program our mind and develop our natural abilities while also creating a better life, and helping others. It is at this level that we are more receptive to psychic awareness. The body is extremely relaxed at the alpha level, yet the mind is totally aware. We are able to send and receive information.

www.the-synergy.com...

All you need to know is at that site, please do yourself the ultimate favor, and go to each course as listed. Follow the program as seen on there...

1) www.the-synergy.com...
2)www.the-synergy.com...
3)www.the-synergy.com...

1) deals with the development and tuning of your energy centers to enhance any ability that you have and gain spiritually
2) here we learn how to go to alpha level, the easiest brain wave level to attain, and the level an which we can function psychically. At more deaper levels of relaxations and meditation we can reach the theta level, and even the delta level.
3) This is where we put it all together, from here you have officially graduated. Only other thing to do is just practice and get better and better!

Here is some more information, this is the silva mind control method. It is basically the same thing.

Some good tips:

- Practice in the morning, as soon as you wake up. It may be hard but once you do it for 2 weeks, it becomes almost natural to do it in the mornings. Plus you are already at the alpha level and can easily function better and with more attainment.

- Dont be mad if you don't get it or aren't getting results, you will in time. I have read that in almost all cases, the people that cannot remote view or do other psychic things as shown in that little program, generally after a while they end up being the best psychics... There is a good story from the Silva mind control book. A man enrolled in the program, and throughout it all he just couldn't get it. He kept practicing for months and months. Till 2 years later when he came back to visit at a seminar, he excelled everyone in the program and became one of Silva's greatest psychics and healers. He has accounts of being able to see auras, and find out a persons illness just by focusing on them in remote viewing.

- Pray for people...yes, it is best to always pray for a person and pray for spiritual advancement and healing. You may be surprised what power you have. Sometimes your prayer can make the difference between a person getting a job to feed his family, or something as serous as life or death! Prayer is powerful and it only helps your soul to grow! you become unselfish, and more willing to do good. And this is what makes you even more psychic...all that matters is intent to help a person in need.

Let me just explain on this. If for some reason you are praying for the recovery of a person, and if she/he dies. Do not think your prayer is useless. Spiritual healing must occur first, it is the most important healing. Once spiritual healing occurs then the physical comes. Sometimes time may not be on your side, or it just may be the persons time to go. I have dealt with this issue, and it may be tough to get through for a while. Just know that spiritually the soul and its healing matter first, then the physical. You can always ask for help from a higher source be it your subconscious or god! Always as for help if needed!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me just explain one other important thing. When you go to your level, and enter your laboratory to do healing and improve yourself and your life. You may notice that it just looks black, like a normal day dream, you may be wondering that this is boring and it may not work...or how are you ever going to be able to talk to a midwayer or guardian or guide.

Just imagine , imagine that someone is talking to you and giving you advice, just let it come to. Eventually your imagination WILL RUN OUT. And when that happens you will receive truth and real knowledge. Also when this happens, you will no doubt notice something happening to your normal black day dream vision. You will being to see stuff as if it is already there. The best i can relate it to is a lucid dream, or a really real dream. In a dream everything looks colorful and so real...especially in a lucid dream.

Sometimes it feels more real than the waking life. This is because your body is in a really relaxed state, and your brain has switched off its left brain logic and the right brain has kicked into gear. Letting you actually SEE WHAT YOU IMAGINE IN YOUR MIND EYE JUST LIKE IT IS THERE IN FRONT OF YOU! IT is at this point that we can SEE our guides, guardians, angels, midwayers...or whatever you want to call them, for skeptics it can be just your own subconscious if you want. The point is that once you get to this point you can see what you imagine and this is where the real fun begins. This is what meditation and everything leads to! It is what i and many others call the Akashic Construct.

This is basically what happens:

For the people that see 11:11, this is your calling. The reason you see 11:11 and other numbers all the time is to tell you that THEY want to contact you! Stillness is required, and that means going to your alpha level! This program will get you there!

also check out 11:11angels.com and the books that i talked about in the begging.

Also check on the internet if there is a Silva mind control workshop in your area. If there is and you have the money, go for the 2 day course! it is basically everything that i posted up top, the course is good because of the teachers and people that are proficient at going to the alpha level. They can teach you personally how to do it and do it well!

The course can be expensive over $400. You can achieve the same results using that program i listed at the top, it just takes longer.

Find course here:
www.silvamethod.com...

www.silvaultramindsystem.com...-and-pricing

oh and if you are in trouble, i would suggest sending a email or question to the guy that runs that site i posted. His name is Elwin, and at 78 the guy still goes down to the alpha and theta levels.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all try this out...in a 2-3months you will be a completely new person!

Goodluck!

[edit on 7-2-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well said. Many people are skeptical of psychic ability. Yet science is increasingly investigating psychic phenomenon. Humans have no idea what they are capable of. The wonder and mystery of the psychic environment exists because it is a new frontier. Travelers of the depths of the mind will know through experience what is true and what is not. Foundations of times past and the doubts of others are irrelevant to exploration of spirit. These activities grow your psychic ability. They allow and catalyze the transformation of limiting beliefs and ideas about how reality works. Unspeakable power lies within, and those who seek it will know it. The true beauty of life reveals itself.

This thread will bring expansion to the hearts of many.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Great stuff... im checking out the videos...

I would say be careful with belief systems... they will eventually
block your progress. Change must be #1 priority when evolving.

[]´s
RP

[edit on 7-2-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I found these videos too, they really relate to the stuff we are learning in my first post. There are different kinds of meditation, some focus on mindfulness...that is being the observer and looking back and not focusing on any thought and just trying to become self aware of everything. And there is dynamic meditation, this is where we can remote view and other stuff!

meditation

third eye opening

astral travel

And yes that is true about belife systems. I think if you are having trouble with this because of what you beliive. I think you should look at these 2 books

The silva mind control method by jose silva
The power of your subconscious mind by Dr Joseph Murphy

They both explain these techniques using a method that will give even the most hardcore skeptic on psychic phenomena a belief in the power of the mind to do so many things as stated above. Just think of your mind a a tool, and all you need to do is train it to go into the deeper brain wave levels. Just like a computer!

These brain evolution charts explain allot...check them out

www.the-synergy.com...

During our normal waking hours our brains are normally functioning at a brain wave frequency range of from 12 to 14 cycles per second (cps) to the low twenties, the Beta level. If we become excited or stimulated for whatever reason, the frequency may momentarily rise into the thirties.

During periods of relaxation, physically and mentally, we will drift down into the Alpha state, between 7 and 14 cps. "Going to Level" simply means learning how to access this state intentionally and learning to maintain ourselves at the Alpha level. Practice will enable us to access and maintain ourselves at the 7-8 cps level, which is the level we will use for programming our "mental computer" and for most psychic work.

The Theta level, usually in the five to seven cps range, is that state where you are bordering on sleep but still mentally alert. This is the optimum level for programming our subconscious, usually achieved only under deep hypnosis, although some of us after long practice in going to level, have learned to achieve it. The trick is to maintain it, without either going to sleep or drifting back into Alpha.

The Delta level, 4 cps and below, is the unconscious level. During normal sleep activity, we will drift between periods in Delta, up to midrange Alpha and back again.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hello ATSGUY,

As soon as I have time to devote to this I am going to have a look. I was wondering where you have been?

Thanks, any and all information that is meant in a good way is welcome in my book.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hey still in the process of reading your OP, but I wanted to add before I forget, that I just picked up this really great book on astral projection it's called The Art & Practice of Astral Projection by Ophiel

Am azon Online Reader: The Art and Practice of Astral Projection by Ophiel

I've only read the first couple of pages so far but it seems very informative and straight forward.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Good stuff, when I started meditating and cleaning up the diet I began to see bright light all around me from the perspective of the center of my head. As I focused this light I began to see objects, people, places that were in the room with me. But that was boring, so I just let my imagination go and had wonderful adventures sometimes it was haphazard and unclear as to what I experienced, sometimes I just saw lights of colors unknown to our eyes, and sometimes as this post mentions a guide to talk with me. I could go anywhere, do anything at any point in time. That's all over with now, I feel satisfied for the moment with what I experienced.

And as for one of the guys who posted above, "be careful with your belief systems", I say to him to explore whatever beliefs you want it's how we grow.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Pretty well put together tips for people interested in meditation. I would suggestion transcendental meditation to start, in conjunction..the the silva mind method is a simple way to command your body to relax, and the mind as well. Getting to alpha is the easiest part.

Re-programming your belief systems in my opinion, is the hardest part. This is what I feel takes the most amount of time. You work out what you already accept, take on new concepts and see what you accept and what you don't and how you can bring it all together.

I understand what they mean by self-awareness because literally you will have moments of "hell, I knew this all along, I had these visions all along" etc. Not just visions but other things, ways the subconscious communicates. Like for an example..a blast of energy to the crown chakra and it seems like you start talking to yourself.
.. This is very strange at first, the same with talking to guides in meditation but you start to see how constructive it is and so really.. what difference does it make? its very constructive either way. Thats the way I look at it at anyways.

What else was I going to say..yeah its the funniest thing... how often do you talk to yourself in the third person, in your mind that is..you might do something and say "why would you do that steve?"... and it really occured to me how strange it is to do that, and how its just like when my crown chakra is wide open. I think another piece that brought it together for me was reading The Convoluted Universe book trilogy... people would be put under a deep hynosis and the subconscious would say the most interesting and intelligent things, metaphysical concepts etc.. but what grabbed me the subconscious referred to us in the 3rd person, as if we were something else.

I'm just throwing you one example.. you start to notice things you may have missed before.

I won't say more, my own experiences might affect your learning curve.

Clear your mind to know your mind, it will lead you to your heart, and expand your concept of identity.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Great post!

I recently attended a Matrix Energetics seminar and the creator/discoverer of ME, Richard Bartlett talked about running at different levels like Alpha, Theta and Delta. However, when he (and his daughter) was tested, he was found to be running Gamma which, as far as I know, is the highest anyone has ever tested for. In addition to being one hell of a good time, the seminar opened up the world for me like nothing else before. He has a book out called Matrix Energetics that gives the history and practical application of his discovery/creation. In the back of the book are the results of his gamma brain wave scan. Just wanted to post this in case anyone is interested.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I will definitely give this a try ! Thank you all for the very enlightening posts !

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Found a bunch of PDF's on the subject also if people are interested.

www.pdf-search-engine.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I would really like to develop those types of abilities, but when I lay down for a second there's some alien psychic up in my head that makes violent, nose and throat shaking, snore sounds come out of me. Can't lay down without a ton of liquor, and then I only have like so many minutes before it wears off and I'm totally screwed!

I succeeded with some hand levitation back along time ago before that psychic jumped in my head that I can't get out (hey, I've tried everything to get it out, including the District Attorney). The hand levitation still works but anything else is gonna have to wait until the aliens get outta my head.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
First Corinthians Chapter 12

The Use of Spiritual Gifts

1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware.

2 You know that when you were pagens, you were led astray to the dumb idols, however you were led,

3 Therefore I make known to you, that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; except by the Holy Spirit.

4 Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5 And there are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons.

7 But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good.

8 For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit;

9 to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit.

10 and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues.

11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each on individually just as He wills.

12 For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ.

If you thought that was interesting, you should read the rest. Then read Chapter 14, "Prophecy a Superior Gift".

All objects, all humans, all of everything exist "inside" this universe. The Bible hints many times that we are "inside" God, which is the universe. Logically, and scientifically, we are all connected, and we are ALL 0NE object.

Learning this, and knowing this, is your first step to learning about your gifts.

Just like your hands, and feet, and other parts of your body are connected to you, and you can "sense" the status of each body part, you can also "sense" each part that exists in the one body called the universe, a.k.a. God.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by ATSGUY

I would really like to develop those types of abilities, but when I lay down for a second there's some alien psychic up in my head that makes violent, nose and throat shaking, snore sounds come out of me. Can't lay down without a ton of liquor, and then I only have like so many minutes before it wears off and I'm totally screwed!

I succeeded with some hand levitation back along time ago before that psychic jumped in my head that I can't get out (hey, I've tried everything to get it out, including the District Attorney). The hand levitation still works but anything else is gonna have to wait until the aliens get outta my head.

Ask for help! Sometimes the easiest answer is usually the right one. One thing i have learned is we all have a different and very special part of ourselves...the higher self, sometimes called the piolet light, thought adjuster, mystery moniter, inner subconscious, the little fragment of god within us...What ever problems you have, report them to the highest source. There are negative entities out there, and they are afraid of the real authority in the universe!

so ask for assistance and tell what ever is wrong with you that you will report it to the highest authority if it does not leave! Good luck with everything

observe50, haha great to hear from you again, i to was wondering where you have been. Haven t seen your posts lately...anyway yea check this out, seems that it could benefit allot of people!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

INTRESTING.......
I have been told quite once or twice that its sensed I have the 'PSYCHIC ABILITY' and that I must use it?....In intrested I must say...Also mentioned was having great 'ITUITION/INSIGHT INTO READING THINGS CORRECTLY'....I can put the pieces of the puzzle together quickly so to speak........Its irespective of finding yourself,Its more reckonizing the gift you have and using it correctly and wisely....
Psychic ability is demonstrated whenever a person picks up information and knowledge that he or she wouldn't or shouldn't normally know. The information comes from a source outside of the person's intellect, and is distinct from learned knowledge and experience. The insights and knowledge derived, comes directly from the universal mind and from other people themselves. It works like mental telepathy where one person can read another's thoughts. Everyone has had that experience more than once in there life, and if they can't recall ever having done so, its because they were not paying attention and didn't recognize it. Just like hearing, feeling, seeing, smelling and tasting, everyone has it. It is our sixth sense.......
I was told its a gift but also needs to be understood recognized and implemented on a level that is respected......
I was tols it can takes years to understand and learn...but then they were talking about Astrology, which is a collective name with alot more theory or so to speak......
I would learn this from just a web site as you have indicated...espically if you don't really know what you are doing you could completely go down the wrong path or touch on things that you should'nt if that makes sense......
I know you can attend psychic courses from 3 days to a number of weeks..depending on what it is you want to practice or learn.....
I know in London uk there is a collge that does this....
THE COLLEGE OF PSYCHIC STUDIES
16 QUEENSBERRY PLACE
LONDON, SW7 2EB, UK......it caters for everything...
I would imagine most cities will have some sort of college offering this sort of course(s)........

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Interesting. I like this approach.
My friend and I were trying to improve out psychic abilities but our methods were not comming along as well as we wanted so we slowly stopped trying. We were doing the meditation thing for a while then i let my friend Dr. Rufus Red operate on my pineal gland to get it all inflamed and more powerful. It worked for about 6 weeks but there were some side effects. For the first 3 days i just slept and could not do anything else i was sleeping for about 20 hours a day. The remainder of the 6 weeks i could not slee for more than an hour a day. about 2 weeks in i started to have these crazy mood swings and touble remembering things for more than a few days.
But i like your approach.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

sorry i did'nt realise u quoted so much....

you should try kundalini yoga, different practices are said to stimulate the Ajna chakra, including Trataka (steady gazing), Shambhavi Mudra (gazing at the space between the eyebrows), and some forms of Pranayama (breath exercises).......

[edit on 7'2/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'll be. Checking this out. I definately had the 11:11 experiences. They started several years ago. I've tried to meditate but I get absolutely no results or I fall asleep. I'm subscribed to the 11:11 Guardians site. I love the messages. Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
lel1111, yea i am to, its an awesome sight. And i cant help but read atleast a few messages everyday from the celestial list. It really is amazing and has so much information!

YoungStalin, yea apparently if you do too much work on your chakras and dont no what to do you can really suffer in the long run. Elwin has been doing this for years, so he has developed a good system.

I hope allot of you guys do this, hey in 6-12 months we should all come back and post how we are doing. I am sure it will be a really amazing!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join