It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Israeli spokeswoman says we control stupid americans[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Israeli spokesman says we control stupid americans

After much careful research from many members of the ATS community it has been concluded without a doubt that this thread is a hoax. The quote itself came from a single source which has been shown to be fictional. Furthermore, careful research has shown that the only mention of the spokeswoman's name, ever, is in articles relating to this supposed statement. In short, we are not even able to establish if the woman exists at all.

The administration of AboveTopSecret.com hold no ill will towards our member dragonseeker who was merely bringing a story he believed to be true to the community. He had no way of knowing that this was a politically charged falsehood.

www.daily.pk

Another Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache, stated that she was not worried about negative ramifications the Israeli onslaught on Gaza might have on the way the Obama administration would view Israel. She said 'You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can't criticize Israel."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-2-2009 by dragonseeker]

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, their arrogance is such that they say it openly now...they don't care, this is what they think of us. Think about that the next time someone starts screaming about how we have to support israel. I don't think so. I, for one, will start avoiding any israeli-owned businesses(starbucks is one, by the way). Eff these people..

www.daily.pk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-2-2009 by dragonseeker]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Unlimited access by the Pakistan Daily

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Unlimited access by the Pakistan Daily

it's actually getting pretty wide coverage across lots of websites, not just that one..nice try with the rolling eyes dealie, though.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Would like to see another source if you have one.

Guarantee you if she was a government spokeperson, she isn't any more. However, i have have my doubts about this story.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Pakistan Daily. No information on this supposed Israeli spokesperson. No date of interview. No place of interview. No name of interviewer.

The only places on the web giving this supposed story any play are blogs and the Arab media (surprise, surprise).

Are people really that simple that they would believe this is an official statement by an Israeli government official, and not a fabrication from an newspaper from the country that is harboring and protecting OBL and the Taliban?

Wake up, people. Go buy yourselves a few pounds of cynicism and grind it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ive made it pretty clear Im no fan of the genocide Israel keeps committing, this one even if it is on alot of websites is hardly credible at this time.

For starters if its really this big of a bombshell why is it not carried on the premier Arab news service Al Jazeera? A search on thier site reveals nothing. Hardly something they would let lie eh?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I know it and you know it ... oh, and Rahm Emmanuel knows it too!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pyros

If the story is not true... The content still is... Israel owns us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is pretty good.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Would like to see another source if you have one.

There is not one.

Guarantee you if she was a government spokeperson, she isn't any more. However, i have have my doubts about this story.

Ive searched a variety of Israeli government sites particulary thier Interior Ministy and come up with nothing BTW. If she does exist its unlikely she is a government employee. Even if they do beleive that its not something they would blurt out during and interview

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I really can't see any official in a position with the government would come out with anything like that.It souns like the inflammetery rantings of a mad person ,I think the source may be unreliable in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
not for nothing, but, there's also video of another israeli spokesperson letting slip their plans to bomb iran soon..at least it's video, so better than this article..so I don't think this is too far-fetched. they really don't give a damn anymore. they own us, and they know it. That said, I will try to find more confirmation. Not in the business of posting BS if I can help it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Great story...

Nice source!

Now let's go to our Hamasvision correspondent... Abu TotalBS.

(Is it fair to say this effort is to counter the black eye that Hamas/UN got for getting busted on the shelling the UN school story?
)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have to agree with most here. I have my issues with our relations with Israel but this articles gives NO information at all. I want to know when she said it, where she said it, I mean damnit give me some details. I have to chalk this as misinformation until I see otherwise. If it comes out then I will be glad to rant and rave.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This one is clear enough to see through as pure propaganda in an effort to turn people against Israel and like the OP stated, boycott whatever can be tied to Israel.

Fact remains, some of us don't buy into these types of reporting. No Israeli official would spout such rhetoric. No matter what country they were in.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Would you accept a newspaper from Turkey? The headline is Israel : We are managing them.

Turkey

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Would you accept a newspaper from Turkey? The headline is Israel : We are managing them.

Nope.

The Israelis are FAR too sophisticated to say anything THAT ridiculous.

Have you seen DBates excellent thread on the United Nations retracting their story about the 'shelling' of the UN school?

[edit on 4-2-2009 by golemina]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
No Israeli official would spout such rhetoric. No matter what country they were in.

They may not "spout" it; but the question remains; Is that how Isreal thinks of the US? I think it is!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So no Turkish media either, although Turkey was an ally with Israel until last week?

How about the Israelis themselves - will you settle for them?

"Afterwards Israel's Olmert went on record with his telling of how this happened?

"I said, 'Get me President Bush on the phone.' They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said I didn't care. 'I need to talk to him now.' He got off the podium and spoke to me." According to Olmert, Bush was clueless. "He said: 'Listen. I don't know about it. I didn't see it. I'm not familiar with the phrasing.’ I told him the United States could not vote in favor. It cannot vote in favor of such a resolution. He immediately called the secretary of state and told her no."

Or if you aren't an Olmert fan , how about Sharon and more.

On October 3, 2001, I.A.P. News reported that according to Israel Radio (in Hebrew) Kol Yisrael an acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us. "Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."

"The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate."

-- Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation".

"I am aware how almost impossible it is in this country to carry out a foreign policy [in the Middle East] not approved by the Jews..... terrific control the Jews have over the news media and the barrage the Jews have built up on congressmen .... I am very much concerned over the fact that the Jewish influence here is completely dominating the scene and making it almost impossible to get congress to do anything they don't approve of. The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country"

-----Sec. of State John Foster Dulles quoted on p.99 of Fallen Pillars by Donald Neff

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join