It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

You really enjoy this, aren't you?
I don't think everybody is constantly watched, maybe just to make a survey? To see if we're ready for disclosure?
To say it with a vid:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: soygreen2k

I keep reading this again and again, it's like "common, but it can't be! Can it? No! Or maybe?..."
Love this thread. And i think a part of me wants it to be true. I had a very difficult year with many weird experiences and this would/could be an explanation for some. Also: i'd love to have an alien friend!

I am biased...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If any of this were true, this thread would not be here.... think about it.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

I don't know, maybe it is time to throw 🌽ick and balls menacingly on the table?
It would be the ultimate big threat to everyone if it were true and the president of the world would not only have tech close to superpowers, but also advanced civilisation allies...
Now on the edge of an escalating proxy war would be the perfect time for a little disclosure, wouldn't it?
Probably desperate wishfull thinking, but also awesome...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You really enjoy this, aren't you?
I don't think everybody is constantly watched, maybe just to make a survey? To see if we're ready for disclosure?
To say it with a vid:

I think there layers of meta data on everyone likened to a rabbit hole in Alice In Wonderland, there may be some parts of each of us that are classified, who knows?

Anyways nothing lasts forever, so if they dont want to share the wealth we can all be sure they wont be taking it with them when they go. Eventually they will go, everyone and everything eventually does. . . . Its all part of this thing called a divine plan. . . .

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Ha! Divine plan, reminded me of someone here who said sthg like, aliens are visiting earth and we killed their ambassador, Jesus.
Since Jesus is in parts Horus, and i always wondered about Isis and Osiris, since it has so many "modern" concepts in it...
Ever looked at the pater noster, it is us praying for someone from space rescuing us from ourselves.
I don't care for their wealth it is the knowledge and the truth i want.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Ha! Divine plan, reminded me of someone here who said sthg like, aliens are visiting earth and we killed their ambassador, Jesus.
Since Jesus is in parts Horus, and i always wondered about Isis and Osiris, since it has so many "modern" concepts in it...
Ever looked at the pater noster, it is us praying for someone from space rescuing us from ourselves.
I don't care for their wealth it is the knowledge and the truth i want.

Well we live a certain amount of time, things decay, everything has stages and there is an order to it all.

Even the sun will eventually burn out. . . .

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Sections of the brain associated with savant capabilities can be activiated permanently. The most elite fighting units have been modified to enable regeneration of tissue. Bones are changed into special "super metals" that are bio-compatible. ALL DISEASES AND HUMAN AILMENTS CAN BE ELIMINATED INSTANTLY AND IT CAN BE DONE TO MASS POPULATIONS. There is a sort of initiation ritual of, ahem, members of this club that every man goes through.

Imagine if these benifits were given to everyone on earth, we would be a new society! Something out of comic books! Perhaps they have inspired comics as well!
edit on 3-11-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Great thread. Trent Reznor is an alien and just as popular with aliens as he is with us?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

lol

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

That won't happen. We are not designed to be equal and free, all the good stuff we do comes out of traits of hierarchy, either from fighting the leaders, trying to please the leaders, or from imitating leaders.
That's basic human psychology, i bet aliens capable to read our minds would know that.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

Who's Trent Reznor?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

That won't happen. We are not designed to be equal and free, all the good stuff we do comes out of traits of hierarchy, either from fighting the leaders, trying to please the leaders, or from imitating leaders.
That's basic human psychology, i bet aliens capable to read our minds would know that.

Aliens want us to someday overcome our hierarchy and form a new society based on goodness and equality, then they may pay us a visit in mass and the quarintine may be lifted.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

But how could we? We turn into %icks when we celebrate individualism...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

But how could we? We turn into %icks when we celebrate individualism...

Just decide to form a new society based on goody goody goodness and doing everything for love and goodness all that lovey duvy stuff they teach us to hate. When those in the luvy duvy society outnumber the haters in our current society we will see a shift naturally towards luvy duvyness.

This trend must continue until there are no more haters and they are shamed out of thier hater status.

Wont be easy but it may be fun. .. . . .

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I don't think lovey duvy is the problem.
The issue is this feeling of entitlement. And nobody wants to be responsible. And everybody is busy with envying.
If you look at the other alien discussions it mostly is full of stuff like:
"They have to clean up our mess"
"They have to share their technology with us"
"They have to XYZ"
If i were an alien i wouldn't want anyone to know...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
From the op-

Obama:
Obama was not elected. He is actually a CIA agent that was chosen for the role a long time ago. His full name, Barack Hussein Obama is a hint to those who have been gathering the clues over the years. A black president was an obvious choice because it was known both through time travel and common sense that a black leader could unite the world.

Not much time left for this to happen .... so.....

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Och that depends. "Solitudinem faciunt, pacem apellant." there is plenty of time to push the red button...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Lol so true!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I still find this an interesting topic, just did a google search on alien mind controll and there are tons of sites about it. From silent invasion and sleeper agents to abductions... There even are BOOKS about it!?
And i thought i was unique when i stumbled upon this!

I like the part where they can manipulate time. What if it doesn't really go that far back, but is just faked documents?
To make us welcome the artists formerly known as gods, while in reality they aren't and just stumbled across us after we sent our coordinates back in the 60's? What a stupid idea that was.... Very naive.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join