It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Defining Actions by which they can FIRE the U.S. Government

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Good find.....I'll have you know that we have had three planned military coups that overtly failed.......but continued covertly....1933, 1960-1963 and 1970 -1974, FDR, JFK, and Nixon.....I studied all three and they are all connected with this as well , same names and organizations.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Washington State has started something similar as well.
HJM 4009 - 2009-10
Claiming state sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment.

apps.leg.wa.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">apps.leg.wa.gov...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think talk of a dissolution of the union is a bit of a stretch. What these states are attempting to do is nullify those Federal laws that encroach on state's territory.

The federal government has zero rights to pass any laws respecting public education, or firearms.

None.

The states can force the government in Washington back onto their own reservation. And follow the Constitution.

The Constitution was worded that way for a reason.

To prevent from happening, what has happened.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It would be amusing to see 49 of the states seceed from the union, then have federal border patrols enstating an embargo on trade between the states, with roadblocks and excessive transport fees....
Oh, wait, this isn't Gaza... is it?

[edit on 4/2/2009 by nrky]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Any Objection's? Any Recommendation's?

None other than the post i clipped this quote from should have been your first post and our exchange would have been much more constructive, i was not tearing this idea down or knocking those supporting it, iwas just being my skeptical self, i tried to stop the first tarp bill so hard and i got crap form letters back from my reps telling me i was/am to ignorant to inform them of how to run our country, so forgive me if i'm a complete skeptic that any of our politicians give a rats behind about the US except for their little corner of it. best of luck to you I will e-mail my State reps as well it sure can't hurt.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

So whats more democratic, the fact you can't fire them or that
you can fire them...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Is there an other forums to let people know on?
At least someplace that they would even care?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
its obvious to me that i have a lot of reading to do on this subject

but from what i understand so far

this is exactly what i have been talking about as far as protesting goes

regular protests just dont work anymore, and i have been saying if you cant beat em join em, try to beat them at their own game

and this so far seems like a GREAT way to do just that

this is a great example of thinking outside of the box and adapting to win the game

its unfortunate that our politics can be referenced as a game

but in a way that is precisely what this is, a very intelligent chess match

i hope the good guys win

but if enough states can follow along, hopefully we can turn this check into a check mate

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
CONGRATS!

About time Americans start doing something about their diminishing liberties.

I hope there is a brave man, at least ONE in México to do the same, here.

Everybody is a sold-out nowadays.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Ron Paul introduces legislation: The Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This Thread is yet another avenue pointing in the same direction...neither will go anywhere but...

Here's Michigans take on the Bill...

michigantaxes.com...

[edit on 2/5/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is a response I got from Mr. Tim Comerford one of the sponsors of this resolution.

My original email to them:

Dear Sirs/Madames,

I've just read the proposed New Hampshire House Concurrent Resolution 6 - A RESOLUTION affirming States’ rights based on Jeffersonian principles. I must say that I am very encouraged at your sense of duty in sponsoring this resolution. Although I am not a citizen of the great state of New Hampshire, I do share the opinion of a great many American citizens that the Federal Government has taken too many liberties in their governance of the people of the United States. I have written my South Carolina Representatives and Senators requesting that they follow the lead of New Hampshire in this respect.

Most Sincerely,

Mr. Comerford's response:

Dear Ms. XXX,

Thanks you for your kind words of support. I am not only doing this for my State and constituents, but also for our country. Our Constitutional Republic has become an over-regulating bureaucratic morass which dictates from the top down. D.C. must remember it was the States who created the general (federal) government, and not the other way around. Our economic woes, out of control deficits, and general unease can be traced to a continuing disdain for the limits set out in the Constitution. Our economy can only be fostered by sound money, a repeal of the Federal Reserve, and a fundamental change of the tax code through implementation of the fairtax. The outpour of support from around the country is truly inspiring. I was getting down about how many apathetic people there are in this country, but people like you boost my spirit so that I may continue the good fight.

With Warm Regards,

Rep. Tim Comerford

Rockingham District 9 (Epping/Fremont)

(603) 895-2493

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I too got a reply from Rep. Comerford...

Thanks you for your warm words of support. I am not only doing this for my State and constituents, but also for our country. Our Constitutional Republic has become an over-regulating bureaucratic morass which dictates from the top down. D.C. must remember it was the States who created the general (federal) government, and not the other way around. Our economic woes, out of control deficits, and general unease can be traced to a continuing disdain for the limits set out in the Constitution. Our economy can only be fostered by sound money, a repeal of the Federal Reserve, and a fundamental change of the tax code through implementation of the fairtax.
Have your family and friends pour in email letters to all of the Reps on the state-federal relations committee, even from another state this will help. We need them to understand we are not courageous political hacks, but Patriots backed by the people.

With Warm Regards,
Rep. Tim Comerford

Rockingham District 9 (Epping/Fremont)
(603) 895-2493

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Most awesome....
That's why we sit on our butts on the computer for this round. His last sentence says it all. To give them the courage and boost their spirits.
To let them all know they are not alone. To let them know how the American people really feel.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I just sent this e-mail to Rep. Comerford:

Dear Honorable Mr. Comerford,

This is actually one of the very few times I have addressed someone as "Honorable" and really meant it. Thank you for your most patriotic stance in sponsoring HRC6. The federal government has long been overstepping their constitutional boundaries and ignoring the 10th amendment. This has resulted in misery for the American people and can be directly related to the current economic troubles we all now face.

You sir, are a shining beacon of light to the American people. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your fine bill to all 150 members of my state's congress (100 representatives and 50 senators). Unfortunately, the only response I got was to inform me that the deadline for introducing legislation "Has long passed" for 2009 and they would retain my submission of HRC6 and give it consideration next year. I am sorry to say this, but that is simply unacceptable. I was unaware that the needs of our state and our country were on some sort of a fixed time line. If you want my honest opinion, I find that pathetic and it has emboldened me to run for an elected office myself.

Again, I would like to thank you for your contributions and for being a real American hero and patriot. If we had more representation like you in this fine country, people like me would not be getting forced into politics.

Cordially,
Darryl E. Galasso

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ok guys, I've been a little busy with this topic and have done some research. I got together some links for you guys and a letter to send to your own representative. Email this to friends and family as well so they can contact their own reps.

Here is a link so you can find out your zip+4 necessary to see who your representative is:
zip4.usps.com...

Here is where you go to find out who your rep. is and to e-mail them:
writerep.house.gov...

Here is the letter I wrote (feel free to copy and paste for yourself):

I'm writing this message to express my support for the state's sovereignty movement. Our nation's founding leaders penned the constitution to guarantee the American people's liberties and right to pursue happiness for as long as the idea can exist. I still think that idea of freedom exists today and believe the only way we can salvage our rights is to turn the major policy making process and power back over to our state's representatives...like you! This ability was built into the United States Constitution for a reason and I'm glad some state's representative are fighting for the Americans they were appointed to serve.

The 10th amendment reads: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." and limits the federal government to powers expressly delegated and therefore denies any claims to powers that have been "implied". This means that many federal laws and regulations actually exist outside the legal scope of the constitution and are therefore illegal and do not apply to American residents in ANY state.

I am including information for state bills that a few states are trying to have approved in their own sessions. I believe New Hampshire's is actually on the floor today. I have included contact info. for sponsors of the bills as well in case you wanted to contact them.

I truly do thank you for your time. This country was founded by people like you and I who wanted to stand up for what we believe in and I think there is enough momentum in America right now to maybe stand a little taller and speak a little louder about the principals we hold to be true and self evident.

NH House Concurrent Resolution 6:
www.gencourt.state.nh.us...
Tim Comerford - [email protected]
Daniel Itse - [email protected]
Paul Ingbretson - [email protected]
Sen. William Denley - [email protected]

Michigan House Resolution No. 6:
www.legislature.mi.gov...(S(21rmjiv1sl0wvw55yxurwl55))/documents/2009-2010/Journal/House/pdf/2009-HJ-01-22-002.pdf

Michigan contact - Rep. Paul Opsommer: [email protected]

Missouri HR 212:
www.house.mo.gov.../bills091/bills/HR212.HTM
Sponsor - Cynthia L. Davis [email protected]
Co -sponsor - Timothy W. Jones [email protected]

Montana House Bill No. 246:
data.opi.mt.gov...
Sponsored by Joel Boniek - Home: (406)220-1240 (can’t find his e-mail)

Oklahoma State Sovereignty bill HJR 1089:
www.therightsideoflife.com...
webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us...
Charles Key - [email protected]

Washington 10th amendment HJM 4009:
apps.leg.wa.gov...

Washington residents can e-mail reps here:
apps.leg.wa.gov...

Matt Shea - (360) 786-7984
Brad Klippert - (360) 786-7882
Cary Condotta - (360) 786-7954
Joel Kretz - (360) 786-7988
Glenn Anderson - (360) 786-7876
Jim McCune - (360) 786-7824
Dan Kristiansen - (360) 786-7967

Hawaii - Movement for a Constitutional Convention:
www.hawaii-nation.org...

California SJR 44 from 1994:
www.leginfo.ca.gov...

Arizona State Sovereignty bill HCR 2024:
www.azleg.gov.../legtext/49leg/1r/bills/hcr2024p.htm

AZ Representatives sponsoring the resolution:

Cecil P. Ash - [email protected]
Nancy K. Barto - [email protected]
Andy Biggs - [email protected]
Judy M. Burges - [email protected]
Tom Boone - [email protected]
Cloves C. Campbell Jr. - [email protected]
Steve Court - [email protected]
Rich Crandall - [email protected]
Sam Crump - [email protected]
Adam Driggs - [email protected]
Patricia V. Fleming - [email protected]
Doris Goodale - [email protected]
David Gowan - [email protected]
Laurin Hendrix - [email protected]
John Kavanagh - [email protected]
Debbie Lesko - [email protected]
Lucy Mason - [email protected]
John McComish - [email protected]
Barbara McGuire - [email protected]
Ben R. Miranda - [email protected]
Steve B. Montenegro - [email protected]
Rick Murphy - [email protected]
Warde V. Nichols - [email protected]
Lynne Pancrazi - [email protected]
Frank Pratt - [email protected]
Doug Quelland - [email protected]
Carl Seel - [email protected]
David Stevens - [email protected]
Andrew M. Tobin - [email protected]
Jerry Weiers - [email protected]
AZ Senator Jack W. Harper - [email protected]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
MORE UPDATES for the fight.

I posted Glenn Beck's email address in the first couple of pages.
I get his newsletter and he has something cooking. I know several
of us emailed him over the last few days with this NH news.

I'll post the link, and you can read it yourself.
Now give these guys a little break, because they cannot yell out
Take arms! Take arms! and fire your Feds!
But, Glenn has been preaching Ron Paul and Schiff for years on Radio and we he was on CNN. He is also a Constitutionalists and believes in our fore founders.

Here is the link The name of the article is "We Surround Them"Glenn Beck Show

[edit on 4-2-2009 by j2000]

I like the Glenn Beck show, although, sometimes, I have to wonder who really butters his bread, the eye contact, and that whole trust me to tell you the truth thing, even though he is bound by Espionage and Communication Laws. I never trust a man who says trust me. what's more, a million People give or take Riot and protest across the UK, and not a word, even from BECK, except to say there are "some rumblings."
Then there is the issue of his Border War, on it's face it sounds like a Network and a Sponsor who really gets it and cares, yet, in the back of my head, every hair on my neck tingle's, and I can't help but see drumming up support, for corrupted soldiers policing our border's, not from those the are financially in bed with, but, rather guarding rogue Mexicans who defy the Cartels and Consotiums, while policing us.

Now, he says if you want to change the Country and make it like it was, if you are for individualism over oligarchy, send your picture, one each of you, your, family, kids, wife, husband, roommates, and friends, and we'll line them up to show them who out numbers who, well, I can't help but, tingle yet again, does he mean to collect our current up to date photo's, we who consent and acknowledge we are hacked off, for our benefit, or, theirs. Will these be used against us, to update some database profiling system or file, as they go door to door, to each household submitter, showing you they outnumber us?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Good find.....I'll have you know that we have had three planned military coups that overtly failed.......but continued covertly....1933, 1960-1963 and 1970 -1974, FDR, JFK, and Nixon.....I studied all three and they are all connected with this as well , same names and organizations.

Don't forget to include that just weeks before Lincoln and Kennedy were assasinated, they were working on Proposals to dissolve the Federal Reserve, looks like Ron Paul should be careful now. See
Ron Paul Proposal to Abolish Fed www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ron Paul Proposal to Abolish IRS www.abovetopsecret.com...

And as for UTAH, the Mormon Missionaries are inducted into the CIA and other Intelligence communities by a large percentage, and their brethern and families add to those networks, due to their cuurent dialect and foreign language skills and their own unique skills as well. Who's side do you really think UTAH will be on, if that State defected, it would be to play the Informant State.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by racegunz

Actually the post you had responded to was like my third or fourth, that aside, I understand how politics work. It's a numbers game, with money being the first set of numbers, and people being a close second, sometimes, if large enough, the first. Explain to them that you understand that as your fiduciary representative, it is their job to always earn you, your Local, State, or Federal, InterNational Government money. But, explain to them just who's and what types of monetary or fiduciary sources you oppose, and, compel more to do the same. That way, they know what Laws or Price or Activities you are not willing to condone in order to get money. Then, be helpful by proposing better or alternative sources to not only recoup the money you suggest they don't take, but, even better, how to make even more.
Do that and politics will change.

Look at it like this. The vast majority, either for personal, vested, or both reasons want to legalize drugs. Yet, the fighting of criminalized drugs is profitable. And to fight criminalized drugs, laws make it legal for the fighters of criminalized drugs to traffick, manufacture, posses, buy, sell, and avoid the taxes, on the very same drugs they aquire, produce, or seize, and so, the criminalized drug fighters are legally authorized to use such drugs themselves. Thereby effecting a never ending Hypocracy, an Oligarchic System guised as Democracy. The CIA and others work in tandem with the very Drug Lords they fight. If you realize that and realize that resistance is futile, hence the Drug Awarenees Educational Resistance Program's. The same kid's they are Indoctrinating to Abstain from drug use and to just say no to criminalized drugs, are the same ones who are educated that the drugs they are exposed to came from their DARE sponsors. That the same Border Patrol who embargo Trade are the same officers who allow authorized criminal drug shipment's through, and, because of the hypocracy, tend to become flexible enough, to pocket some side income by letting unauthorized one's pass, too.
Under my approach, you tell your leaders, and their friends, families, and contributors who have more impact on them than you, and theirs as well, who have more influence on them, etc. on down the line, that you realize what they do and why, and, that it is futile to resist.
Tell them that you don't want them to support, say, the dominant Colombian Cartels and Consortiums, but, rather, say, the Afghan's whose region makes the THC levels the highest in the World anyways. What that will do is quit the Colombians war on the Afghans for control of their supplies and the Marijuana and Opium market's. It would cause a shift in sides, we would then trade one Dealer for another. And by controlling the source from the start we can keep a Public oversight on the Afgan Dealers Demand's. And, to recoup the money lost to the US Government from the Colombian Traffick and Trade, you would tell the Government traffickers, call it what you want, but, you are a drug Cartel and Consortium, too. So, recoup your loss, as only Drug Dealer's do, create a War Against Colombians, who are richer and can generate mor War machine Profits, than invading Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran, ever could.
If they crawled in bed with Afghanistan in the Drug Trade, I'll bet you'll see a new set of Intelligence come along which said our reasons for invasion were just wrong. Because, I'll bank, it's not about oil which is raqueteered by all involved anyways, but, rather it is a Drug War sponsored by Colombia, through it's US holding to put Afghan out of business for good and to aquire their resources and profit.
You may not like what I've said, but, it's probably the truest thing about it you'll ever hear.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by PhyberDragon]

[edit on 5-2-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Hey PhyberDragon,

I know what you mean about Beck at times. I sent at least forty emails of family to him. There would be no harm to it. Those pics would do little to nothing for anyone. They already have your Drivers Lic. etc anyways.
If you don't feel good about it, just start another free email address.
I think he is honestly hoping for 10s of millions to show them the power.
Send you photo twenty times. They are not going to verify them anyways........

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon
And as for UTAH, the Mormon Missionaries are inducted into the CIA and other Intelligence communities by a large percentage, and their brethern and families add to those networks, due to their cuurent dialect and foreign language skills and their own unique skills as well. Who's side do you really think UTAH will be on, if that State defected, it would be to play the Informant State.

That's ok, just go to Park City. I lived there for over a year last and left last winter....................they really don't care what the mormon's think up there.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join