It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiding your guns and ammo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Few people ever get to the point where they are really ready for the worst. If you had to hide your guns and ammunition from the gvt, where would you stash it?

Me,

$4.99 Rubbermaid tote with a big fat bead of sealant under the lid. Burry it 3' deep and never tell a soul.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That's pretty much my line of thought.
Post.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't fear that my existance would get to that point , BUT... IF the "poop plops on the prop" My goods are buried in secure location thats off the beaten path in Large PVC pipes that are glued shut with a cheese saw burried nearby.... but come on... the government taking our guns?... now that's just rediculous

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
the government taking our guns?... now that's just rediculous

Assault weapons ban... enterment camps run by DHS... Northcom... it doesn't paint a pretty picture.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Get an 8 or 10 inch PVC pipe and make it long enough to house the weapon,ammo,maintenance,cleaning supplies. Then get a gas powered post hole digger with the same size auger and start drilling. Put them as close to your house as possible. Make sure the weapon is preserved and well oiled.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have a box of monopoly with foam padding inside to hide my 45 in. Noone ever wants to play that crap and if the feds come looking for my gun, they won't be looking for it in a box of monopoly!

I've also been thinking about cutting out a section in an encyclopedia to hide my gun in, I know it's been done but here's the kicker, smear the cover with feces and put it on top of your toilet bowl.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Assuming a really, really prepared group who would be using metal detectors, I'd have a chamber underneath where I park my car.

That way, the detectors will not work, even if they think to check.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by exfed
Few people ever get to the point where they are really ready for the worst. If you had to hide your guns and ammunition from the gvt, where would you stash it?

Me,

$4.99 Rubbermaid tote with a big fat bead of sealant under the lid. Burry it 3' deep and never tell a soul.

A guy who registers 1/28/09 asking "Hey, where and how would you hide your guns?".

Nope, nothing suspicious here. Move along people.

Edit to add: NEVER, EVER, EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER, ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE THAT ON THE INTERNET.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

A guy who registers 1/28/09 asking "Hey, where and how would you hide your guns?".

Edit to add: NEVER, EVER, EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER, ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE THAT ON THE INTERNET.

This is preety much all for fun, right? Unless I work for the DHS and ATS is giving me all of your contact info, it isn't really risky, is it? Any well trained operative would pace himself when looking for that kind of intell anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Well, if I had any guns, and sadly I don't, I would break them down, grease the pieces, seal them in plastic containers and bury them in different places. That's what I would do IF I had any guns.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I would add a little orange plastic cap to the ends of my guns they'd never figure it out then.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If I had any guns... witch I don't. I would buy element/odor proof bags, put my guns in them then put all the stuff in some sort of large box then bury them. But I don't have any guns so I don't have to worry about that.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
We don't talk about this stuff publicly, because that would give THEM information. You know who they are...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Me,

I wont hide my guns. They will be in my hands when someone comes to take them. Ill be defending myself and the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic like I promised.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Me,

I have thought about this since before I joined ATS. I thought what a great place for TPTB to keep and eye on. A grand smorgasbord- One Stop Shopping site.

Then I realized that I had nothing to hide and that I would not say anything here that I would not say to their faces.

They would have to be really inept to waste their time with me when there is are real threats out there that they should be dealing with.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i would bury mine.... in my assailants chest, bayonet first.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pennance
i would bury mine.... in my assailants chest, bayonet first.

I like you already!

It just occured to me that THEY would never expect me to bury them in THEIR back yards. Maybe I can even hide them under the DHS Secretaries bed.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well i would assume they would be using metal detecting gear to find them in the ground, so bury them near some underground pipeline made of steel if you can locate one, also you could stick a stack load in a big oil drum.just peel it open re weld and re fill with oil and hide em in the garage.

Me i would go for a full strip down and stash components all over a wide spread area if i could not use the above places.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by exfed

I've heard that when most folks will be hiding their guns is the precise time they should be digging them up.

Food for thought

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkice19
Get an 8 or 10 inch PVC pipe and make it long enough to house the weapon,ammo,maintenance,cleaning supplies. Then get a gas powered post hole digger with the same size auger and start drilling. Put them as close to your house as possible. Make sure the weapon is preserved and well oiled.

Make sure you put a moveable, fitted "plug" or false bottom at the bottom, with a nylon cord running to the top. makes it easier to retrieve, and you don't have to dig the whole pipe up.

nenothtu out

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join