It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Lobbyist Headed into Obama Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Another Lobbyist Headed into Obama Administration

abcnews.go.com

Despite President Barack Obama's pledge to limit the influence of lobbyists in his administration, a recent lobbyist for investment banking giant Goldman Sachs is in line to serve as chief of staff to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure how different it's going to be if we still see lobbyists taking these positions of power and influence. This is the second one to date that I'm aware of. Personally I don't believe the hype of Oboma and his ability for change..... I believe in actions and a lot of the fundamental changes are driven by his staff directly. Hard to believe that his administration will not keep the same agenda that has plagued previous administrations due to outside influence.

Time will tell and anything is possible.....

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by airteck

Is anybody actually SURPRISED??? obama said everything he needed to say to get millions of sheeple followers. Now that he is in, he doesnt have to anymore.

He is a laia of the worst kind, and too late people will realize it. I have never trusted him, and now my fears are coming to light, the more he makes these stupid decisions.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think the bigger question we have to ask ourselves is....

Who isn't a Lobbyist or linked in one way or another to a Lobbyist. I wasn't holding my breath on this issue, I figured he'd have them in the ranks. It will all boil down to how he makes his moves and not who I think, lobbyist or not, your Boss is the Boss of Bosses in the U.S. at least on the outside.

new topics

top topics

join