It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope on Fox News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
Maybe you should've thought of that before delivering pot shots yourself.

And when was this? I made no personal attacks against anyone in this thread.

And I was one of those people, correct?

You didn't try to pin those words on me? really? .. should I quote you?

The part in bold; was evidently your reference to me.

Thank you for quoting my words. I did not say that you were claiming there was a cover-up, as you can see from the above I never said that you did.

For the purpose of staying on-topic, I think you need to be reminded what issue this thread is about. This thread is called "Nick Pope on Fox News", how is that NOT the issue?

I spelled out exactly what my issue was with the OP's characterization of the interview, that his assessment of the anchors was off-the-mark, not that of Nick Pope, so I sought to correct the record by showing what the anchors had said.

WWII you say? .. Ever heard of foo fighters? ..

And that has what to do with what? Did you bother watching the interview? It explicitly states the report goes back 30 years.

yet you still insist on providing rhetorical input rather than discussing the issue at hand.

So says the person who has turned the thread into a personal feud. So says the person demanding people justify what kind of "believer" they are.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

And when was this? I made no personal attacks against anyone in this thread.

No?.. Shall I bring up your earlier statement on that?

Originally posted by karl 12
As for Fox news,theres a good presentation here about media manipulation,bias and suppression when dealing with the UFO subject...

The above is Karl12's quote.

I'm sure he did, typical media programmed response

The above is my quote.

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I find this a bit humorous. Where one side sees "preparation for disclosure" in every single mention of the words "aliens" or "UFOs," the other sees "media cover-up" and "typical media response."

And this was your little personal attack and generalization of the both of us. You say that you find my comment a bit humorous? and that I see a media cover up? .. Did you happen to quote me without knowledge?

I did not say that you were claiming there was a cover-up, as you can see from the above I never said that you did.

Yes I can clearly see the above

Glad that you retracted your earlier statement, apology accepted.

[edit on 28/1/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Im sure someone will try to correct me.
In the UK the term dog fight would be more commonly used as a description.
I think air to air combat is a term used more in the U.S.

Written as a point to a fact not as to be having a go at S.C.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Anybody check out these ufo files from Britains national archives yet?
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...
edit: but they charge £3.50 for each file

[edit on 1/29/2009 by zmouse]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zmouse
Anybody check out these ufo files from Britains national archives yet?
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Yes, I'm aware of the recent declassification of Milton Torres' case; as part of the UK MoD's gradual 4 year release of their previously classified UFO files. Very interesting stuff.

However, I have yet to see anything conclusive. Perhaps we should wait till ALL the files are released come 2012;?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Did you bother watching the interview?

I did - did you bother to watch the other presentation about media manipulation,bias and suppression when dealing with the UFO subject?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So says the person who has turned the thread into a personal feud. So says the person demanding people justify what kind of "believer" they are.

Yes, perhaps its an emotion flaming debating tactic.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Personally I believe these ETs are kinda fed up with the govt leaders using their reversed technologies to do harm and retain power. It was probably standard protocol to work with the leaders at first but something tells me the ETs are disappointed.

Have you noticed there have been more sightings just about everywhere better photos and videos, more witnesses etc. I believe the ETs are going to try and deal with the people as a whole soon since our leaders want to weaponize just about everything they can get their hands on.

Perhaps they are egging the military on to chase them and try and shoot them down as a reminder of who they are dealing with. To send a clear message to not interfere with the ETs plan B "Deal with the public directly"

If ordinary people receive these ETs in a positive manner perhaps they will help unseat our self serving leaders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join