It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**New Mayan Information** Pole Shift Will Happen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Ok again don't shoot the messenger I'm just bringing this information to everyone's attention....

I just watched this far out interview on Conscious Media Network , they interviewed Drunvalo Melchizedek, a spiritual teacher with a great connection to the Mayan people.

If you forward the Video to the 33minute mark you will jump right into the section where he discusses the information that the Mayan's have given him about the coming physical pole shift THEY ARE NOW SAYING IT WILL HAPPEN .... watch the whole interview to get an appreciation for the special bond he has with the Mayan elders.

Video Here : www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

Drunvalo Melchizedek is Editor in Chief of Spirit of Ma'at, a website dedicated to providing a central clearinghouse of undistorted information in the areas of spirituality, human potential, and new science. Drunvalo feels that this service is important because the Internet is forming a global brain — birthing a new way of planetary communication — and yet there is so much factual distortion and fear-based reporting that it is akin to mental imbalance: not knowing what is real and what is not.

In this interview in Sedona in May of 2008, we talk with Drunvalo about what he sees is coming in the near future and how most of the Hopi and Mayan prophecies concerning 2012, have not come from the Hopis and Mayans themselves. The inspiring message is that if we knew what it was going to be like after this transition, we would be jumping up and down for joy - now that's a truly uplifting message from our future!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

I haven't watched the video but I can't just buy the fact that an ancient race can predict the coming of Niburu, foresee a pole-shift and mingle with aliens but couldn't predict the fate of their own civilization and attempt to alleviate it?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I don't believe the Mayans predicted anything at all.
They simply died out which is why they stopped writing there calendar.
There has never been any documented verified evidence of anything found other than the calendar, which started all this nonsense.
They didn't make any predictions of pole shifts.
This was just made up because they stopped writing the calendar, because, they died.

People just "assumed" it meant the end of the world.
Much of it was all made up to sell things of course.
The usual lies and human greed.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter

I haven't watched the video but I can't just buy the fact that an ancient race can predict the coming of Niburu, foresee a pole-shift and mingle with aliens but couldn't predict the fate of their own civilization and attempt to alleviate it?

How do you 'Alleviate' a pole shift... They knew there race was doomed, they knew there buildings would stand the test of time.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
hi, i watched the drunvalo video and it is very interesting. i like the fact that everything that nearly all that has been said about mayan prediction is completely false and the mayans themselves have came out and said so!!!!

the real truth is to be wriiten by the myans themselves and released to the world in the next couple of years. every one of the 400 mayan tribal leaders will be signing the book for aunthentictity.

pole shift here we come

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

The Mayan people didn't all die off. Granted their civilization and culture was almost wiped out and remains a mystery, but there are still small villages of the Mayan people scattered throughout Mexico and its Riviera. They still even have their own original language separate from the majority "Spanish" spoken there. I was in the Riviera last April and had the wonderful opportunity to visit with one of the small Mayan villages. I will try and dig out some of my pictures from the trip and post them here for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Drunvalo Melchizedek (AKA BERNARD PERRONA) has often been accused by many people as being a CIA manipulated 'New Age Prophets'.

Also quite worrying is: "Drunvalo openly and casually admitted in front of many witnesses, a few years ago, that his particular Merkaba meditation protocols are specifically designed to get the more talented adepts directly under his control. (LINK)

I personally find him rather repugnant and a charlatan

But then, that is just my opinion and many people just LOVE him lol

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I agree (watch) you do need to approach all these guys with caution , but that being said there hasn't been one person in the new age of UFO arena that hasn't had a big pile of horse dung dropped on them at some stage.

I guess it's like politics , it's a dirty job but some one has to do it .... I loved the interview but I will love it even more when the Mayan elders release there own material pertaining to their prophecies.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Good find, star for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

whats top say they did forsee it and were't able to hearness the power of jesus to stop it. can you harness the power of jesus or some other almighty?
there ain't no power in the natural world to effectely prevent a magnetic shift of such scale.

in will be out,up will be down deep will be high and high will be deep.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wow, well let's just clear up a couple of things!

The Mayans actually did predict their own demise. They had prophecies for every 20-year period of their calendar, and each of these periods had a prophecy that accompanied it. They did predict their own demise in the sense that, when the Mayan Empire was more or less destroyed, the prophecy for that time was one of destruction. But, it's easy to tell the future when you're in control of your own fate. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

I don't buy that there is going to be this great pole shift, and only Mayan elders know this. Sorry, I just don't buy that. We have a lot of science and technology that should be able to detect something like that, and nothing has been detected. Spirituality is all fine and good, but it's not a substitute for reality, is it?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
have you spent much time playing with magnets.
when you imagine the earth to be a magnetic set up like this
NN-O-SS

the O represents earth, the N is north and S is south naturally

when you do this SN-O-SN

the centre is going to spin 180 degrees rapidly. to become:

SS-O-NN

no warning needed. just reverse polarities and sshhhwwing!
what is keeping north up and south down? gravity? no.
the same could happen if the polarities inside the earth swapped. it would pull the top of the planet down and the bottom up.
the seas would shift across the ground like an umimaginable force.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

I agree.

It's idiots and fear mongering big money makers like the History channel that drive this home. The Mayans may have been well ahead of their time, but in no way can you predict a prophecy by painting your body blue, chant, put a 1" plug in your lip, and steal people away from their villages just to open up their throats on a temple. They may have had an understanding of earthly mathematics, but that does not mean they predicted anything.

"Spiritual leader closely associated with the Mayans."

Get a grip on life.

It didn't happen in 2000. Jesus didn't come back. The world raged on.
It didn't happen in 1000. Elohim didn't come back. The world raged on.
It didn't happen on 6/6/06. Nobody came back. The world raged on.

Seriously. Stop looking over your shoulder for the next big thing to hit and enjoy life. If a planet the size of "Nibiru" was even within a decade's orbit, no matter how "brown" it is, would have drawn an incredible amount of amatuer astronomists. Even in a four year pull, you'd see the magnetic imbalances it would inflict on other planets.

Scared, pathetic people who keep going on and on and on about this. And the heads at History channel laughing all the way to the bank.

Please.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

They also thought that the Spanish were mythical beast gods. These people were no different than other awkwardly forward thinkers of an infant modern human race. Superstitious. Good at math. Looking to the heavens asking "why?"

And if the most powerful people in your community "predict" something. Be sure they'll make it happen.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
wow, this is really sad! There is so much ignorance here it is frightening!!! "I believe in 2012" ... what the hell does that mean? "No way the earth's poles are going to shift - no scientific evidence" ... CRAP! There is plenty scientific evidence, even National Geographic, which is as mainstream as they come, had plenty of scientific evidence racked up.

Now consider this - the procession of the equinoxes wasn't "predicted", it has been watched charted, mapped against timelines and documented along with likely scenarios. Even these likely scenarios aren't predictions - they are HISTORY! The solar system circles the galaxy and has done it forever, polar shifts have happened in the past and point to them happening in the future. The sun does a polar flip every 11 or 12 years (I forget which), why the hell is it so impossible for it to happen to the earth? 2012 is around the corner and there is no doubt that it is the most anticipated event in history, the possibilities are endless in terms of the outcome, but one thing is for sure - most of the hype will not happen!

Instead of hyping it up and looking to "gurus" and "authorities" on the subject, try accepting that a lot of things outside of your little boxes are entirely possible and that by virtue of the collective awareness and the great revelation by the immense forces around us ... we and our petty little opinions are obviously insignificant. The whole wanker new world order delusion - on both sides, and the men behind it, have society so wrapped up in petty BS and so self-involved that there is no scope for a big-picture perspective. I suggest you stop trying to explain life by staring at the coffee beans at the bottom of your sups and look up at the stars, consider the immense life force that binds all of us and consider how it has been poisoned by the pathetic little psychosis floating around behind paranoid delusion. Those little minds are like parasites in the collective psyche and when the detox comes, they will simply be eliminated. I look forward to changes on a big scale and will be seriously disappointed if Fox news is still broadcasting post 2012!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by monami

how it has been poisoned by the pathetic little psychosis floating around behind paranoid delusion.

"Pot, this is kettle............. Come in, over"

You've used some strong words in there. One at least could possibly get you banned. However, such anger? It's only a thread on a forum. May I suggest you take some of your own medicine. Sit back, relax, chill out.

Or is this whole 2012 thing causing you great anxst? I refer you to your quote above for that answer.

[edit on 27/1/09 by vonspurter]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So will this Polar shift change us and evolve us like they said in another thread?
I like the idea of humans being able to talk through the mind and that all your DNA will be activated, but do you guys think this will happen?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well if you believe in the bible......it says we will be changed in the twinking of an eye........

many cultures say it will change......what is a common theme?
There is a higher being...if we embrace love it will be alright......if we embrace hate it will NOT be alright.

Embrace love.......embrace the higher being......love one another. There will be a refining.......what is left will be our essence. Our perfected DNA. Our soul.
I don't think it is going to be complicated and all will understand it. In the bible every knee will bend and every soul will confess......the point is everyone will know. It won't be some secret society or even a secret. EVERYONE will know. it will be a choice......love vs. hate. you choose.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If you have the time sit down and watch the interview it's very well laid out .... Drunvalo also points out that all these Mayan books and information have all been made and interpreted by westerners and that the Mayan people are about to release their own Book from the spiritual elders.

All that I can say is that the Mayans themselves are saying "Yes" there will be a pole shift and here is the information that supports their claims.

Will it happen? ..... Who knows .... but what is very interesting about this interview is that all the other prophecies including the hopi ones, have been coming true right on cue .....

The Blue Star is seen as the starting herald of a Great Purification period beginning prior to 2012. This would last for 7 years in total. Interestingly comet Holmes 17P travels an orbit around the sun 7 years long. That fact makes for a rather ominous coincidence if you ask this researcher. That should mean the great purification runs through 24-10-2007 to 24-10-2014.

The video highlights these points pretty well ...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by And3h

The Mayans didnt die out from a pole shift.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join