It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well It's 1/23/2009 Collin Powell 1/21-22/09 Nothing Happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well it's Jan 23 2009 and nothing happened, does anyone know about the

nothing that happened that was suppose to happen?

Will it happen today, tommorow?

[edit on 23-1-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i have been looking for a thread that brought this up. Well, im still alive so what happened?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It was a hypothetical statement just like the others that have been taken as dire warnings. There will be wars and dictators and genocides but that doesn't mean that we are involved. The one statement that still has me scratching my head is the Biden one about it will not seem to be the right thing to do but it is or something like that. Then again Biden is prone to gaffes so I don't put all that much weight into it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yes I was wondering if something happened and I missed it , because it

was not to big a deal?

Don't see nothing so Collin must of been talk thru his ace but words came

out of mouth,

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Unless you count the evident the other day, when envelopes was sent to Wall Street, containing a unknown powder which led to isolation of the apartment and the individuals that was in contact with it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Unless you count the evident the other day, when envelopes was sent to Wall Street, containing a unknown powder which led to isolation of the apartment and the individuals that was in contact with it.

I was unaware of this one, but that did not have much impact, to refect what Collin was refering to.

Maybe Collin was just mad because he was not the first half black Preident,
I could da been the champ. So he had to put in his two cents, like maybe that was it he was afraid of getting offed the first few days in office.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If you listen to his warning you know that its a generality, he was just saying that stuff happends everyday and on the first two day theres going to be something bad happen that we have to deal with.... THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT YET...

If you want to get technical I would call this a crisis
THE FACT THAT OBAMA STILL HAS NOT PROVIN HIS NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP!!! didnt think of that did you...

I dont think they will tell you when there coming to get you, its going to be when you least expect it.....

heres a link to the video
More Colin Powell on Meet the Press 10/19/2008
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Originally posted by Nightchild

I was unaware of this one, but that did not have much impact, to refect what Collin was refering to.

Maybe Collin was just mad because he was not the first half black Preident,
I could da been the champ. So he had to put in his two cents, like maybe that was it he was afraid of getting offed the first few days in office.

Yeah, probably it was just bakingpowder, as nothing more have been heard about it. Very odd that it didn't make more headlines, though.

Well, in any case I think he just meant that Obama will have a rough time the following days after, as a new President. But who knows?

It was definitey a odd statement.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightLies

THE FACT THAT OBAMA STILL HAS NOT PROVIN HIS NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP!!! didnt think of that did you...

I did think of that one, but thought was done deal no one is going to follow up on it. I don't think he was born in US, McCain never proved he was either.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The Governor of Hawaii certified Obama's citizenship. Where were you? Of course they wouldn't admit it on Faux Newsso if that's what you watch you wouldn't have known.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightLies

I did think of that one, but thought was done deal no one is going to follow up on it. I don't think he was born in US, McCain never proved he was either.

I have been following this from the beginning...and will not give in untill the truth is out. I will always know Jan. 20th as BFE day. (Biggest fraud ever day)
you can go here for more information
www.obamacrimes.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
The Governor of Hawaii certified Obama's citizenship. Where were you? Of course they wouldn't admit it on Faux Newsso if that's what you watch you wouldn't have known.

Well of course, I didn't need to see that to know it was coming, given enough time I could fake just about anything, with the watchers in on it, I could do it right before their eyes. Oh yes here it is, was there all the time.

With all the crooks in Gov that to me means diddly squat, to what truth really is, ask the midwife that delivered him in Africa she was mistaken.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well if you stay here long enough you won't take any 'prediction' serious. Thought this week might have been special and kind of disappointing nothing happened. Guess it's the wake up call for me.

Don't worry guys, 2012 is still something to look forward to

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I did see part of a breaking news story on FOX news, but when I went look it up to post it here, I couldn't find anything about it, not even on FOX website. I blew it off cuz I thought it was an update to an old story or something. I thought it very strange that it was never mentioned on the MSM. Right after the inauguration?? Didn't want to put a damper on all the festivities?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Collin powel actually passed on his chance to run. He was supposed to be in the first election bush won. Also he said on or around the 21-23rd. so we shall still see. And if he had run he would have won.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

she said that they have it not that hes a natural born. she also sealed it.
Its sealed and they wont let anybody see it.(FACT)

again you dont hide something unless there is something to hide!!!

example for slow people: I dont hide my BC from my boss I hide the fact that his wife texts me all day at work... lol (just an example)

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BULL!!!! AMERICA

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here's another thing why do they refer to Obama as the first African American President when he's only half, what about the other half his non citizen American White Mother. Would not Mulatto be proper term, that's what is in dictionary, or is that not acceptable now adays.

Obama first Mulatto President of dees here United States, So the first African American President has not been fulfilled.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Certifying that the document was legitimate - even though not releasing it to the free press - is not the same as having witnesses that he was born on American soil.

The whole thing stinks to high Heaven imho...

Of course, under current citizenship rules, he would be legitimate - but not under older ones that were in place at the time.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Does the missle that just struck Pakistan not meen anything? I would say that would be a crisis.... Just sayin. Obama kinda did a 180* from just wanting to talk with these people.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well it's Jan 23 2009 and nothing happened, doed anyone know about the

Yeah it did
Hillary Clinton is Sec of State

[edit on 23-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join