It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Inauguration- Owl Shape?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I appreciate Dan for putting this to my attention and others as well:

I want you to have a look at this image and tell me its not the spookiest thing you ever did see!

Human forms from an aerial view, making an Owl shape, for Obama!

they even seem to have arranged it so there is visible 'detail' to the picture!

So is it the wise old owl? or is it not?

original link by Dan here:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Again much thanks for him bringing this to my and now your attention.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
it looks a like a man.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by nutglow]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hey .. you even get an Egyptian collar on the owl! Wow. Pulling in a few different conspiracies here. Do you think it was some supernatural force that moved them into that shape - subliminally - or was it just people milling around and trying to get the best view and therefore just coincidence?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I do see it and i guess it goes with the capitol owl too..
An owl within an owl....hmmmmm

[edit on 21/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nutglow
it looks a like a man.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by nutglow]

It looks like your avatar. Is there anything you want to tell us?

OP, if it was intentional (and I don't know that it was), I don't think we need to assume it's anything sinister. Owls are widely understood to be symbols of knowledge.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Very strange, an owl within an owl. Bohemian Grove anyone??

Interesting info on the Grove..

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Interestingly, I heard some people talking about how this administration won't be filled with Hawks and Doves, but they'll all be Owls. I'll see if I can find the quote.

In any case, I don't think it's sinister. If anything it's a good sign.

I watched the swearing in of President Obama, like most of you.

I heard: we are no longer doves, we are no longer hawks. We are now owls. Yes, we have now been invited to become owls.

Source

A group of Harvard arms-control experts has divided writers on nuclear weapons policy into hawks, doves and owls. The owls are those who accept deterrence but propose marginal improvements that would prevent unwanted escalation or a mistaken rush to the button.

Source

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Your right and that is true, but I peronally think that since a lot of the elite go to those Bohemian Grove ceremonies and the owl that is present there, an owl present on the 1 dollar bill and other owl references its just strange. But you are right, the owl is also and more commonaly known as:

The wise old old- meaning knowledge

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamWalker2009

Thanks for the link DreamWalker I will check it out.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So in the case of the dollar bill there is an owl...and olives on an olive branch. Hmm, I believe there are also references to both the olive branch and moloch in the Bible. Anybody want to play connect the dots?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm sure the author of this thread is talking about the BOHEMIAN GROVE and the NWO Bildebergers, Tri-lats, etc. The Bohemian Grove is known for it's giant owl that the dark members worship in their nefarious ceremonies there.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yes, this owl is called molech and is also referenced to in the Bible as well as the Dollar Bill.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Awesome thanks for the link.

Owl Symbolism: Perception, Silent Observation, Wisdom, Deception

Many cultures have focused on the dark side of the Owl's symbolism. People have always been suspicious of the Owl because of man's fear of the dark, or night, and those things that might dwell there. In general, the hooting of an Owl is considered a portent of death or bad luck, and it may even prophesize death, as the death of Dido was foretold. It is a medical fact that most people die at night, and for that reason also the Owl has been seen as the messenger of death.

In the Middle East, China, and Japan, the Owl is considered as both a bad omen and an evil spirit.

For Christians the Owl traditionally signifies the Devil, powers of evil, bad news, and destruction.

Similarly, in the Old Testament the Owl is an unclean creature that stands alone as a figure of desolation.

In an Australian Aboriginal myth the Owl is the messenger of bad news.

Yama, the Verdic God of death, sometimes sent out the Owl as his emissary.

Indigenous peoples of the Americas consider the Owl to be the Night Eagle because it is silent and deadly in flight, and is a solitary bird with all-seeing eyes. The Owl is generally regarded as a bird of sorcerers because of its association with--and abilities in--the dark. It symbolizes deception and silent observation because it flies noiselessly. The Owl is feared by peoples who believe that the death warning is in its hoot. In the Navajo belief system, the Owl is the envoy of the supernatural world and earth-bound spirits. The Pawnee understand the Owl as the Chief of the Night and believe that it affords protection. The Cherokee honor the bird as sacred because of its night-time vision, and wish to draw that power to themselves to see in the dark.

Owls and Meanings

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
A wise observation, eagle eye.
I wonder where the bohemians were.....

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think what you are seeing is just another coincidence, like all the others. This means nothing and is not Obama and his handlers rubbing your noses in it.

The new president is someone who is truthful. See here...

Rgds

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

If you expand that image out a little further I wonder if you can make a goat as well? You can already see the makings of it in the picture, or at least I can.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Hey, here is a more expanded version

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Molech/Moloch references from the 'The English Dictionary' (www.yourdictionary.com...)

1, In the Bible, the god of the Canaanites and Phoenicians to whom children were sacrificed.
2, Something possessing the power to exact severe sacrifice.

Moloch reference from The Continuum Encyclopedia of Symbols (2000 Edition) - Book by Udo Becker

"Originally a Canaanite god to whom human sacrifices were offered. Later, he was a general symbol of authorities that corrupt or destroy humans, especially inhuman political systems"

The following links are courtesy of Alex Jones and www.infowars.com. Thanks Alex!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

also associated with Athena:

In poetry from Homer, an oral tradition of the eighth or seventh century BC, onward, Athena's most common epithet is glaukopis (γλαυκώπις), which usually is translated as, bright-eyed or with gleaming eyes.[21] The word is a combination of glaukos (γλαύκος, meaning gleaming, silvery, and later, bluish-green or gray) and ops (ώψ, eye, or sometimes, face). It is interesting to note that glaux (γλαύξ, "owl") is from the same root, presumably because of the bird's own distinctive eyes. The bird which sees well in the night is closely associated with the goddess of wisdom: in archaic images, Athena is frequently depicted with an owl perched on her head. The olive tree is likewise sacred to her. In earlier times, Athena may well have been a bird goddess, similar to the unknown goddess depicted with owls, wings, and bird talons on the Burney relief, a Mesopotamian terracotta relief of the early second millennium BC.

en.wikipedia.org...

you should ask Skyfloating - I think he's in charge of owls this week

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wow, it certainly does look like a bird, but I wouldn’t call it an owl. Maybe an eagle, but does it mean anything? I don’t know. I’m scratch’n my head cause I don’t believe in coincidences.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join