It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've uncovered the identity of JOHN TITOR!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is a prep post, I just don't want to release the information just this second.....

I believe, I am 90% POSITIVE, I have disovered the TRUE IDENTITY OF JOHN TITOR!!!!!

I woudn't use that many exclamation marks if I didn't feel I was on to something.

This is not a bogus claim, maybe due to this post, JT will attempt to stop me? AHAHAHA IT'S TOO LATE BABY IT'S TOO LATE....

Honestly I've been busy.. the last time I researched John Titor was like in 2004, when I thought that other dude did it, but it wasn't him, Titor just ripped off the guys terminology, honest mistake, at least I proved the terms 'gravity-lock' and whatnot existed before Titor's posts, anyway, this is pretty big news...

So I just QUIT world of warcraft today, my gametime card expired and I donated all the gold to my guild and quit for good, I only played that game for 3 months and didn't spend much time on it at all... I've been busy doing other things, but today I was able to take a break from pressures... and I decided to give the old JT identity mystery another try, I hadn't tried for 4 years, one would think the case was cold and the true identity of JT could never be revealed... I didn't start by saying... "HMM WHO IS JOHN TITOR?", I started another direction.... by asking... "WHO ISN'T JOHN TITOR" and I worked backwards... I narrowed the list of likely suspects down from over 10,000 to 2, and I just found number 3... so if this guy is not John Titor... I still have 2 suspects that are the other 10% I was talking about, I'm just pretty sure I got him.

*IF* I discovered the true identity of Titor it wouldn't prove it was a hoax to anyone with half a brain, everyone pretty much knows it's a hoax, I just felt like searching for the fun of it, I literally have only been searching for like 2 hours, I know seems like a waste of time, but it's funner than playing WoW....

Anyway, if I can't PROOVE it's JT, I'll release the names.... and how I got names, how I narrowed down the list, you've never seen a list like this....
A lot of people think the Titor hoaxer is so smart.... well I found the MAJOR flaw in his hoax... all will be released in due time, I think it may take me a few more days...

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
ermm

what????

If your working on the principal of who ISNT John, then shouldnt you work from a list of maybe 2 billion people (estimating thats the number of people old enough to post what he did and with internet access) ???
Please explain to me how i was ruled out? or my wife was ruled out? or the landlord at my local pub?

Please explain your procedures for just starting at 100 people???

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
You said you have found a major flaw in his hoax? Haven't quite a few people found some sort of flaw in the hoax (Well if it is a hoax) itself? Dealing with some of the predictions and the way in which he portrays himself as a time traveler, not to mention the way he got here?

Also why next posts
? (I see you said a bit of clean up to make it more presentable [I assume], but darn it])

-Enters Waiting mode-

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

To be honest I don't care who JT really is but I'm sure a lot do. My point is though, as you are a long time registered member of ATS, you must know by now how annoying it is for someone to create a thread announcing some revelation then pronounce that you're going to withhold the information for now and will come back in a couple of days.
What usually happens is the OP never returns or does return but with a big pink elephant tucked firmly under their arm.

Polite Message - do not create the thread until you have all the information.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoisonousPoison
You said you have found a major flaw in his hoax? Haven't quite a few people found some sort of flaw in the hoax (Well if it is a hoax) itself? Dealing with some of the predictions and the way in which he portrays himself as a time traveler, not to mention the way he got here?

Also why next posts
? (I see you said a bit of clean up to make it more presentable [I assume], but darn it])

-Enters Waiting mode-

YES..... many have found many flaws, the laser photo, the getting a lawyer to sell his anonymous book, but this flaw is so UNDENIABLE... that anyone who looks at my evidence.. should see it for the truth... I hope even Pamela will see she's been duped... of course I don't know if she knows it's a hoax... guess we'll wait and see...

How did I narrow it down? ok.... well..... I don't want to give too much info away... but I promise I will deliver... a report... I will call it the

"John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report"

because he has more than a couple aka's.... now that I look closely I am not sure how many people are involved... it could be more than 1 person, but at least I have a good idea who the head honcho is...

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter
reply to post by Razimus

To be honest I don't care who JT really is but I'm sure a lot do. My point is though, as you are a long time registered member of ATS, you must know by now how annoying it is for someone to create a thread announcing some revelation then pronounce that you're going to withhold the information for now and will come back in a couple of days.
What usually happens is the OP never returns or does return but with a big pink elephant tucked firmly under their arm.

Polite Message - do not create the thread until you have all the information.

I know... I kinda made this post KNOWING how many dissapointing posts there are.... just so I could kick those posts in the face when I actually make good on my word... I will reveal it maybe tomorrow maybe the next day, no later. I'm not selling bigfoot dvds and I'm not waiting for larry king to ask me on his show... I'm just gonna release it when I believe I have EXTRA evidence knowing the scrutiny of the posters here...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
So what? YOur gonna say it could be larry harber OOOOOO... OR Pam OH noo never heard that before.. YOur title is totally misleading and the only proof you have is circumstantial pondering and last I checked thought were like opinions.

We all have them..

YOu cam here with a misleading title saying "soooon" trying to build up suspense? YOur just looking for some attention to groove to.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

All in all I just hope you deliver the post soon
, because this is kind of cruel and unusual punishment in a way. It's like watching you play a game on a big high-def screen and not giving us [others] the controller so we can know how it goes/what it does and all that.

-back to waiting mode-

[darn grammar errors
]

[edit on 21-1-2009 by PoisonousPoison]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Why do I get the feeling that your going to post something like.

"I have it, David Tennant aka Doctor who"

That is, if you bother to post of course.

I think im gonna make a thread titled, "Hear ye, Hear ye for I have found it!!!!"

Seems to be all the rage these days

[edit on 21-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
why not just come out and tell us?

You just want to keep us here by our computers guessing just like John Titor,

Oh wait, I figured it out, its YOU!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ok here it is www.abovetopsecret.com...

I made this thread as you successfully annoyed me enough.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm all for having people who make "prep posts" banned. You either have something to post about or you don't.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
You'll be joining RuneScape within the week...

ERmmm, I mean, Good Luck there on your Quest to find who's Not J.T!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
This is a prep post, I just don't want to release the information just this second.....
I believe, I am 90% POSITIVE, I have disovered the TRUE IDENTITY OF JOHN TITOR!!!!!

I think we have our answer right here.

90% is not a correct answer unless my understanding of percentages is seriously flawed.

xul

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
In Soviet Russia, John Titor is YOU!!!!!!

[edit on 21-1-2009 by xul]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The thread title should read, "I quit WoW today and all I got was this lousy thread".

Post something! The only interest you have generated is: why do people
leave threads wide open for ridicule and bashing?!

Finding out who John Titor isn't?!

I see you are using the same method with posting as well:
Seeing that this is a prime example of what not to do.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I'm just gonna release it when I believe I have EXTRA evidence knowing the scrutiny of the posters here...

What a complete load of BS

The number of posts that do this surprise me, I dont know why the mods dont remove them.

You're obviously trolling for points and flags

To everyone else, whats the bet that the Op never posts a list?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ok you want some proof I got some proof for ya!!!!

There's more where that came from! what do you think?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't understand what you mean therefore I am obviously out of my subject matter depth on this so I'm bowing out. Bye!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

What?

That doesnt even look like him

And how did you come to this conclusion and where is this list of 100 people you talked about in your first post

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join