It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Day, Another Girl

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It wasn't a typical Tuesday by any means. It started off as a day that will forever be remembered in our country's history: The inauguration of the first black President of the United States.

No, this was no typical day. Little did I know the day would become more atypical.

I look at the clock; 5:45 p.m. "#, I'm gonna be late for class" I say to myself. I grab my bag and keys in a hurry to make it to class by 6:00.

5:50 p.m. I'm in class. Damn that was quick. I must've been driving 100 mph .

6:00 p.m. Class commences. I get settled in as the teacher hands out the syllabus. It reads, "Intro To Philosophical Thought." I skim over the contents of the syllabus when I notice the professors email address contains the name, "Mr. Blonde" in it. I think to myself, "Okay, either this guy really likes Reservoir Dogs or is a total mass murder."

He goes over the syllabus with us and then proceeds to dive into a lecture about Plato's Apology. My attention span lasts about 30 minutes and then I start to feel my eyes slowly glaze over. I look around the class and see that everyone is starting to get the "glazed over" look in their eye. "Man this # is boring" I think to myself.

Then that's when I noticed her: there she was sitting across from me, twirling her hair in her finger --Light brown hair, blue eyes, a very light complexion with a hint of pink in her cheeks -- "She's pretty cute" I'm thinking to myself. Every now and then I'd catch her stealing looks at me while she was twirling her hair in her fingers. I know the signs. The next time I look up, we make eye contact.1...2...3 we break eye contact. I'm thinking to myself, "It's on! I'm gonna smile next time we meet eyes."

*Now I want you to imagine this in slow motion*

Boom! We make eye contact again. Hold it: 1 second, 2 second, 3 second. I feel the muscles in my face begin to slowly pull my cheeks backwards, creating a smile. She stays looking at me. I see a glint in her eyes. Oh, it looks like her face is about to make a smile too -- imagine this in super slow motion -- I can see the muscles in her face begin to slowly pull her cheeks backwards. A smile slowly creeps over her face, her lips keep moving slowly upward revealing teeth. Now I'm not making this # up. I swear to God this girl was missing a complete tooth. It was just totally gone -- like the tooth fairy stole it at night -- with no trace of it to be found. It wasn't the front tooth, but one of the fangy looking teeth next to the two front teeth.

*slow motion breaks here*

"What in God's name..." I'm thinking to myself. This was like straight out of a movie.

And with a smile, my dreams were shattered.

[edit on 1/21/2009 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So, you dont like this girl just because she is missing one tooth?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

At the risk of being called shallow, Yes that's correct.

Hell, I'd probably still hit it. But she better not smile in public when we're together.

HAHA just kidding I cant be that cruel.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

I have only one advice, dont look at the appreance, it fades away with age, just look at the heart.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
But Peacejet, It's a missing tooth for crying out loud!

What would you do man?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
In my opinion; So what?

Will you love a girl who has all the teeth, but doesnt even have a little bit of mannerism?:w:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yeah you have a point there. I mean it's not like I'm looking for a girl to marry anyway.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I mean it's not like I'm looking for a girl to marry anyway.

Then why did you look at her in the first place?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Cause I'm looking for a girl to fool around with lol. And she was checking me out.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The world will never change.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

lol What's that mean peacejet?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Sorry if it offends you. But there are many people in the world with this thoughts and it is bad.:shk:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Hey now, don't be so critical I'm only a man.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I know, the teenage feelings do creep in.

But in my opinion, better avoid that for now, study well and get a good job, and continue this.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

haha no worries there. I'll keep up with my studies.

But avoid what? Girls?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Yes, control your teenage feelings for some time, until you settle well in life.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

haha actually I'm already a 20 year old man. And I usually do try to put certain restraints on myself. But you know, there's nothing wrong with occasionally fooling around with girls IMO.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
The world will never change.

Why are you so judgmental?

Besides it's not like there's a "Book of Life" that tells you how things should be done, how you relationships should work and so on. Everyone is free to live their lives however they want, as long as they don't have a negative effect on other people's lives.

I am 25 years old and I still feel like thehumbleone. I don't want to marry a girl right now, so why not enjoy it? If I find someone who's attractive and who likes me as well, why not go for it? As long as things are clear between the two I don't see any problem with it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ABAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAH I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE SOME ROMANTIC LOVE AND IT TURNED INTO A EPIC FAILURE!!!

SUCCESS!!!!

:bnghd:

Ok. So. What I would do, if the girl was was decent, had atleast a good size B cup, *must* have a fairly plump booty, and decent complexion....

Tap it. Move on...Maybe leave the number in my phone for one of those drunken nights.

=D

Epic Failure....

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
edit wrong topic

[edit on 21-1-2009 by bodrul]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join