It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is the new Egypt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just been thinking about how the USA is so much like how Egypt used to be.

The main difference is that the word God/s has been changed.

It is now President/s.

You even have a pyramid on your bank notes.

Many other things can be compared but the point im trying to make is that, the similarities cannot be purely coincidental right?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think if more of us here brought additional facts or similarities to offer and look at that maybe we could start to break it down and see if your hunch is correct.

I'm sure you aren't the only one who feels this way about US/EGYPT.
If you could, please elaborate upon your thoughts or let us know some more similarities you have noticed.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So you're saying that Bush (or Clinton or Carter) is actually the manifestation of the leader of a host of deities, has married his own sister (and/or possibly one or both of his daughters) for political and religious reasons, is in power for life (so the inauguration today is a mere shadow and it's the God Bush (or Clinton or Carter) who rules us, will destroy public monuments of his predecessors to write his own name down, lives in a royal city with all the wealthy people while the rest of us live in small farms and villages with much less technology, has a harem, can't write but has priests who write his edicts for him, will be buried in a temple where his memory will be worshiped for as long as the civilization lasts, his wife is known as the wife of the god and a female goddess in her own right, his children can be expected to plot and assassinate others in his lineage to assure they get the office of the head of America, that we are divided into 13 districts and each has its own ruling god and priests but all are united under another god, that we have to do civil service for our god for 3 or 4 months out of the year, that only the foreigners among us are involved in philosophy and medicine and the arts and that while we are first in architecture we are behind the rest of the world in science and mathematics and agriculture...

I never knew. I must have been living in some other country.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

you haven't shown us any similarities.

worst thread ever.

Thread closed.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Well I, for one, will work for beer!
LOL

Harte

[edit on 1/20/2009 by Harte]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Get the nets the Byrd is feisty today. Heck I hate beer but would be glad to lead an expedition against one of the nine enemies - as long as I get to keep the spoils!

Similarities? Very few....that I can see

Humans - yeah
Some education-yeah
Build stuff - yeah
Bureaucrats - yeah
Religions - yeah
Military -yeah

But then that applies to all other civilizations too

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

worst thread ever.

Oh yeah? I bet I could come up with a worse one than that?

Loser has to tell Byrd that all Anthropology Phd candiates are tools of the ruling elite.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

No need to be sarcastic, its the lowest for of wit

When civilisations reach their pinnacle they seem to get destroyed, atlantis/egypt/mayans etc

USA looks like its the next one, along with probably the rest of the world.

I also didnt mean that presidents are literally Gods, but the people seem to treat them like Gods, and the general population are basically slaves.

Doesnt take much imagination to see this.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I concur completely actually.. interesting times for sure. I personally have found it a rather odd place to be .. once I turned off the television and started noting the strange almost trance like behaviour of my fellow inmates.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit only to those who have never mastered the art, and those who always fall victim to it
btw can you provide proof that atlantis actually existed? Looking forward to your reply

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
this lunatic egypt comparison is so off base.

Here we have a brit, who's country has had a royal family for seemingly ever. a queen who's featured on more currency than god claiming we treat our presidents like they're god. Apparently until today God had a 30% approval rating in the USA.

as far as americans being slaves....your country has more cameras watching its people than any country in the world!!!

Stop being a slave to ignorance

the comparison you're looking for is ROME!!!! which hasn't even been mentioned, and atlantis has?????

thread closed.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by enduser

Yeah im going to dive down 1000s meters below the sea just to provide you some proof

Go read a book or something

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

God save the queen
btw i was under the impression the UK had more cameras watching us than any other country? well, saying that, my bike was stolen and there were 8 cameras that should have shown the theif, yet none of the cameras worked

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

lol well i have read many books as well as many threads on here about atlantis but yet there isnt much proof it ever existed outside of fiction, so dont pull that card, i want to believe, but i dont
btw i was a big fan of Graham Hancock, so put that in your pipe

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Like i said it was just a thought, it is a conspiracy site after all, i have no proof so if thats what ATS members have turned into, so be it, either the thread will be closed or it carries on.

Im not a slave to ignorance, and im not getting into a silly debate about brits and yanks country comparison, which is the usual way it goes when americans get offended.

Enjoy your ignorance.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson

Originally posted by Byrd

No need to be sarcastic, its the lowest for of wit

Sarcasm is frequently referred to as the "lowest form of wit" (a partial mis-quote from Oscar Wilde, the quote in its entirety being "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence").

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Right on. Don't forget that in the UK, King or Queen ruling the country used to be recognized as the physical manifestation of God.

We've never had a physical manifestation of God as one of our Presidents. And no, don't try and tell me that people are treating Obama like a God because that talk is just nonsense coming from the right to try and marginalize the feeling of unity many Americans have today.

This is a silly comparison to make, that Egypt and America are the same. I can't really think of many similarities at all to be honest.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Wow, never ceases to amaze me this site sometimes, i wasnt questioning his intelligence, i was just pointing out his pointless post that ranted on for no other reason than letting some steam off it seems, and only contributed in a sarcastic manner.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by markjaxson]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
this isn't about brits and americans country comparison it's about USA and egypt, I simply made the case that England has more in common with your view of egypt than the USA.

We're not comparing the USA and England, we're comparing the 2 of them to Egypt, this is your thread and you don't even know whats going on.

I reckon you could compare just abut any country to your view of egypt tho, since it's all about worshipping leaders and maintaining slaves. If you can twist that to fit the USA you can twist it to fit anywhere.

thread closed.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
this isn't about brits and americans country comparison it's about USA and egypt, I simply made the case that England has more in common with your view of egypt than the USA.

We're not comparing the USA and England, we're comparing the 2 of them to Egypt, this is your thread and you don't even know whats going on.

I reckon you could compare just abut any country to your view of egypt tho, since it's all about worshipping leaders and maintaining slaves. If you can twist that to fit the USA you can twist it to fit anywhere.

thread closed.

What? I suggest you read my posts again, i do know we are not comparing USA and England, the debate i meant was UK-egypt, USA-Egypt debate. I kind of thought most people could figure out what i meant but obviously a few slip through the net.

And yes it can be twisted to fit in any country but most countries dont have a mysterious pyramid on its currency with an eye on the top of it, i mean wtf is that about. Seems to me like its a connection to egypt.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by markjaxson]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join