It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on film in a mirror.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
vids.myspace.com...

A friend of mine ran across this link and passed it off to me. If you watch in the background to the left, once the kids are through singing their little song and dance, there is something that appears in the mirror on the wall before it falls.

It happens toward the end of the video if you want to skip all of the singing.

I don't know - I can't honestly say what I think. Looks too good to be true, but if not, could this be a good video of a ghost?

Tell me what you think.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Yeah I'm the friend. It seems to good to be true but I'm having a hard time finding the flaws. Oh, and do ghosts have reflections like that?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Pardon my tingling spidey senses. But I find it curious that mf_luder posts a video mentioning a friend, then immediately logs off, and then that friend shows up to comment on said just-posted thread.

That being said, it's disappointing that the left edge of the mirror is off-camera.

Sorry if I seem grouchy. I haven't finished my coffee yet. :w:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Very interesting find for sure, the girls look too sincere for them to be aware of it...
I have seen and captured on camera reflections in mirrors of anomalies so I know its possible!

Great vid!

[edit on 20-1-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Pretty clear there is an image there. I don't know what to make of it, it does seem to have something along "Alien Qualities" though.
There has been some astonishing pic's taken of an alien presence with no actual acknowledgement of it even being there by the photographer or videographer.
"Thanks For Sharing mf_luder."

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh Geez...

That is extremely interesting to say the least.

Good Find Sir

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

Okay.

I'm not about to go down this road with anyone on this site.

I don't need 2 accounts to give myself (stars, credibility, points, insert other random crap atsers love). You can go check the reams of other posts I've made. Tanner Smash is a REAL LIVE "other" person besides me. If you want further proof, go to "my" profile and email me at the address provided.

Second - I never "logged off after posting." Brother. Check your records.

That being said.

Like he was saying - I can't find the flaws in the video either. Seems to me it's all too perfect.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Actually, now that you mention it - the mirror IS off the left edge a bit. Makes it look like someone could have tapped it or even just knocked it down on cue. Second, why the hell didn't it break OR even so much as fall flat? It seems like it fell perfectly down, then rolled or was pulled off to the right.

Weird.

Still think this may more than likely be a hoax on the video creator's part.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Thanks!

I've managed to get EVP before while in Bisbee, Arizona. The only phenomena I've ever caught on camera were "orbs" but I've heard a bunch of different theories about what they may or may not be.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I know, mf_luder. I was really just needlin' ya.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
lol Okay

Sorry for the backlash, but I actually read a long thread where they had someone doing that and it got me to thinking about what kind of people would actually spend the time to make a bunch of different profiles just to screw with people.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Definitely a great find! S&F for ya! What really jumped out at me was, even though I haven't physical seen one but, only once in a vision, the ghostly image looks seriously like ...

an Angel type. (Seraphim's or Cherubim (sp) ) The whiter images seem as if they are wings as they are the last thing to go thru the door and seem to a bit higher or equal to the rest of the image.

wow.. interestingly, it's almost what has been happening around my house.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ok well my opinion is that its fake. As has been said, the mirror is not fully on screen and somebody off screen could have very easily knocked it off the wall.

The image in the mirror appears to be CG at least it does to me.

Not to mention it just looks so much like tons of other hoax ghost videos. The setup, the ghost appearing half way through, followed by somthing being moved.

I believe it to be a hoax and not a very good one at that.

I think I will sene a u2u to my friend Internos (our resident vid/pic analysis expert) and get him to take a look and give us his professional opinion.

My unprofessional opinion for whatever its worth.... is that its fake.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would appreciate it if Internos could take a look at it.

I think we're on the same page. I'm feeling that it's a fake too.

Let's see what Internos has to say.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Something else I just thought of that would indicate this video is fake is the fact that if it showed up in the mirror, then the anomoly should have actually been within there line of sight. Yet they apparently didnt see it...

I dont buy it.

Well actually upon looking at it closer the mirror seems to be sitting on the wall at a wierd angle. If it was resting flat against the wall it seems that it might reflect the image of the people in the video.

Its hard to tell just wich angle the mirror is at, but at the moment the anomoly appears, the girl on the left is looking behind and to the right so she clearly didnt see anything there. The kid in the middle apparently didnt see anything in front....

So for what all that is worth.... I dont know just reeks of hoax

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

yea I respect his opinion as well.

I sent him a u2u. Im sure he will post his analysis soon enough.

Its an interesting video none the less.

Star and flag

[edit on 20-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Very well done but very fake to.

They actors actions were a dead give away.People are just to well versed in judging behavior and their body language spelled it out clearly....was fun to watch though

made me start thinking of the song 99 luft ballons in German.

Park

[edit on 21-1-2009 by parker]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
Very well done but very fake to.

They actors actions were a dead give away.People are just to well versed in judging behavior and their body language spelled it out clearly....was fun to watch though

made me start thinking of the song 99 luft ballons in German.

Park
[edit on 21-1-2009 by parker]

Were they speaking German? I was wondering about that.I should have been able to recognize a german accent. Oh well.

By the way, OP, I still havent heard form Internos.....

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have some general observations that I would like to make on the video posted on myspace. I am not convinced that this is a ghost caught on film. I am not saying that it isn't, but that I have a couple of items I caught and that others have pointed out as well. First off, like one person pointed out, not all of the mirror is on screen. So who's to say someone wasn't holding it up? Another thing that was pointed out by someone else is that the person who took the video posted it, and then someone else who was there posted an immediate comment on it. This is sometimes, though not always the case when someone or two or more people want to perpetrate a fraud, which has happened too many times in the past. And the one thing I noticed after having watched the figure in the mirror several times, even taking the time to use the pause button underneath the video to stop it, is that if you look at it, on the right hand side of the image in the mirror, it looks like the image has it's arm up holding something between it and the images head, which makes me thing that it was light being reflected off of the camera operator. Anomalies like that happen all the time and are often overlooked by even some professional investigators. And the image does look very much human. I'm just not so sure that it is a ghost, though. This is just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

I forgot to mention in my last post that the thing that I believe that the image in the mirror was a video camera, as it does look the way someone would hold a medium to largesize camera.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join