It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Cool Birth Calculator

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Honestly no I have none of those, and I am not trying to derail your thread, hell I enjoyed doing it, I just had an after thought and concerns I thought I'd share.

I do not believe it is a good idea to willingly give up your real whole name and actual birth date, while being on a web page that can also log your IP info. there are scams aimed at collecting this exact information out there, I'm not saying this is one of them, but one never knows for sure do they?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Son of a b*$#!

I just realized what happened, not only does this "site" have my IP information but my full name and birth date. I don't know what can be done with it, but I've been told to avoid doing things like this and should have known better.

I'm not sure this is a good idea, but it's too late for me now.

Of course he's got some of yours data, since you knowingly submitted it by yourself, lol.

However, i can't think of anything serious someone could do with your IP, name and birthday alone, or do you have an idea?

Ko3

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
reply to post by antar

Honestly no I have none of those, and I am not trying to derail your thread, hell I enjoyed doing it, I just had an after thought and concerns I thought I'd share.

I do not believe it is a good idea to willingly give up your real whole name and actual birth date, while being on a web page that can also log your IP info. there are scams aimed at collecting this exact information out there, I'm not saying this is one of them, but one never knows for sure do they?

Have to agree dude, doesn't seem smart to give out personal info

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Thanks, I did not take your post as biligerance.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
That was pretty informative, except for 1 mistake that I noticed:

Your lucky day is Tuesday.

Today is not one of your lucky days!

But wait... today is Tuesday

AHHHH

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
THIS IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMAS NAMENUMEROLOGY..

You entered: Barack Hussein Obama
There are 18 letters in your name.
Those 18 letters total to 64
There are 8 vowels and 10 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 1

The characteristics of #1 are: Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.

The expression or destiny for #1:
A number 1 Expression denotes the skilled executive with keen administrative capabilities. You must develop the capacity to be a fine leader, sales executive, or promoter. You have the tools to become an original person with a creative approach to problem solving, and a penchant for initiating action. Someone may have to follow behind you to handle the details, but you know how to get things going and make things happen. You have a good mind and the ability to use it for your advancement. Because of these factors, you have much potential for achievement and financial rewards. Frequently, this expression belongs to one running a business or striving to achieve a level of accomplishment on ones talents and efforts. You have little need for much supervision, preferring to act on your own with little restraint. You are both ambitious and determined. Self-confident and self-reliant must be yours, as you develop a strong unyielding will and the courage of your convictions.

Although you fear loneliness, you want to be left alone. You fear routine and being in a rut. You often jump the gun because you are afraid of being left behind.

The negative attributes of the 1 Expression are egotism and a self-centered approach to life. This is an aggressive number and if it is over-emphasized it is very hard to live with. You do not have to be overly aggressive to fulfill your destiny. The 1 has a natural instinct to dominate and to be the boss; adhering to the concept of being number One. Again, you do not have to dominate and destroy in order to lead and manage.

Your Soul Urge number is: 9

A Soul Urge number of 9 means:
With a 9 Soul Urge, you want to give to others, usually in a humanitarian or philanthropic manner. You are highly motivated to give friendship, affection and love. And you are generous in giving of your knowledge and experience. You have very sharing urges, and you are likely to have a great deal to share. Your concern for others makes you a very sympathetic and generous person with a sensitive and compassionate nature.

You are able to view life in very broad and intuitive terms. You often express high ideals and an inspirational approach to life. If you are able to fully realize the potential of your motivation, you will be a very self-sacrificing person who is able to give freely without being concerned about any return or reward.

As with all human beings, you are prone to sometimes express the negative attitudes inherent to your Soul Urges. You may become too sensitive and tend to express emotions strongly at times. There can be significant conflict between higher aims and personal ambitions. You may resent the idea of giving all of the time and, in fact, if there is too much 9 energy in your nature you may reject the idea. You may often be disappointed in the lack of perfection in yourself and others.

Your Inner Dream number is: 1

An Inner Dream number of 1 means:
You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.

Funny Thing is...I am a number 1 also. And I didnt vote for the guy! hah

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Mine was quite interesting. A lot of the stuff was right about me, I do have to say that.

When I put my husband's name & birthday in there it said we wouldn't get a long. Now dammit! Why couldn't I have used this tool 18 years ago! It would have solved a bunch of issues with us!!

However, on the bright side, my daughter and I are said to be fast friends for life. We even share the same life number. 11

This goes to show you that everything in life has meaning and sometimes you have to suffer to get to the good stuff.

I'm not sure how right all of that is, but at least it gave me a little insight into my life - good and bad.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yikes, I'm so glad I'm not as paranoid as some people are. Your name and DOB aren't secrets. Do you have a birth certificate? A library card? Have you ever in your life filled out a form for anything? Do you own a house? Do you have a bank account? Have you ever been to a doctor? Have you attended school? Do you drive a car? I can go on. Just one of them and your name and DOB are not secrets. Unless you were somehow born in secret and spend your whole life avoiding being known then I don't see how someone like that would risk using the internet to begin with, especially to browse topics like this, and even then I'm betting the government still knows all about ya!

If it bothers you, you can just go back and enter a bunch of false names and birthdays from your ip.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Definetly one for my favorites list.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hi, now I am just going to throw in my own opinion. But it is one I will not change for anyone lol!
Now of course what I have come to see as my understanding of things with proof from reality. There is solid proof for reincarnation and also out of body experiences. Now take this further, you are growing as a 'being' and would hopefully have our creator's 'perfection' as your target goal. Now think of trying to reach, ie to learn. How not better than to be thrown into the lions den so to speak. But maybe we do not come to earth 'empty handed' but with knowledge that we 'charted' our life and have 'practiced' our life in which ever dimension/level that our being resides in. To me it appears that we do not retain any memories of who/what we truely are. Ah, but 'occult' things do tend to help us of our present/future yes? What about simple 'deja vous'? Now my question to all is. Is it cheating when you use the 'occult'?
peace and harmony through Unconditional LOVE!

edit: the woman who I dreamt of twice before meeting/marying her is in incompatable number according to that info lol. (7 years wonderfully together!)

[edit on 20-1-2009 by constantine70]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by constantine70

Constatine70! Very good to see your face again, been far too long. So where is a cool avie and what were your atributes on this chart?

I was honestly just thinking of you yesterday... hummm...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Several people have claimed their numbers do not match well with their mates, but it is like with Feng Shui, you learn to make adjustments, I think Glynes McCants has some very practical advice on toxic numbers and spouses and mates and how to deal with those challenges.

You can find her at:
www.numberslady.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pudelko
That was pretty informative, except for 1 mistake that I noticed:

Your lucky day is Tuesday.

Today is not one of your lucky days!

But wait... today is Tuesday

AHHHH

I noticed that too, but then I relaized there is one line in between that reads something like

Your lucky dates are the ##th, ##th, ##th, ##th

So I think for it to be your lucky day, it has to be tuesday, and it has to match your lucky dates.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
that was interesting, and a lot of information regarding you birth date
and name. thanks for posting this!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

I didn't say i believed it. Just pointing out the flaw in your example.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thanks Antar!

You were born on a Friday
under the astrological sign Pisces.
Your Life path number is 11.

All true so far

Your fortune cookie reads:
As the purse is emptied the heart is filled.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 3 & 6.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 9.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.

This is interesting to know

You were born in the Chinese year of the Snake.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Wolf; your plant is Plantain.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Pachons, the first month of the season of Shomu (Harvest).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 22 AdarI 5737.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 23 AdarI 5737.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.3.12.9 which is
12 baktun 18 katun 3 tun 12 uinal 9 kin

As of 1/20/2009 9:16:21 PM EST
You are 31 years old.
You are 382 months old.
You are 1,663 weeks old.
You are 11,638 days old.
You are 279,333 hours old.
You are 16,759,996 minutes old.
You are 1,005,599,781 seconds old.

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 4.55499021526419 years old. (You're still chasing cats!) LOL!!!

Your birth tree is

Lime Tree, the Doubt
Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and labour, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal.

Pretty true for me anyway..
Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Wolf; your plant is Plantain.

Interesting, the Wolf Clan, fitting , loyal and strong, fearless. And are you familiar with Plaintain? Very common plant wwhich can be used for sacred tobacco ceremony...

Lime Tree ? SOooo "YOu put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up, you put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morooooorning! Yeah!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you antar! I will have to get an avitar up since it has almost been two years lol.

edit: lost 2/3rds of my post

oh well...

looking back it does show a lot of my characteristics when I am not conciously living.

I am Capricorn and my wife is Cancer (opposites attract??)
at least her lucky number is my number

I used astrodienst.com in the past when it was still free. They have you put in your time of birth as well. Was/is a very good site.

I do like this site with a lot of information based upon birth, even if it applies to approx. 4.3 million people who share my birth date..

[edit on 20-1-2009 by constantine70]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
How does it get your age in seconds if it doesnt ask for the time of your birth???

Close enough I guess!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Awesome Link but alas POTTOS and his wife must now split up as we are NOT compatible according to the site.....

[edit on 20-1-2009 by POTTOS]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join