It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does radio frequency radiation and EM radiation block psi ability?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
well, just a question I had..between all the various devices we use in our everyday lives, cell phone towers, power stations, etc.. does all this radiation flying around serve as a block(or, at least, as interference) to human psychokinetic, psychic, etc ability? and, if so, how, exactly?
/discuss

[edit on 17-1-2009 by dragonseeker]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

don't think so. in fact, it's entirely possible you may inadvertently hitch a ride on one when in OBE or RV.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

If there is enough you wont even be able to think. Radio waves with enough energy will cook you. That is how microwaves work. Electricty is passed through the magnitron causeing radio waves to be emited that cook your food. Radar is just a big microwave. They also cause cancer even in low doses with prolonged exposer. I would guess they may interfere with phsy ability if you are close enough to a strong source because our mind works on electric impulses and maybe they could cross. As far as a block I think you would be bombarded with info instead of blocked being around that kind of stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
in some cases, and depending on the source,
it could also magnify it. that's the issue i think.
variables

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Your post just reminded me, Have you ever heard of ghosts on the radar. It would be a contact kind of like a plane or boat depending on what radar your using but its not. I used to see them all the time but you can adjust the sensativity to tune most ghosts out.

They will appear then steady ping then gone. Sometimes they move sometimes they dont. We always had look outs I would yell at for a visual till I got used to seeing them. They saw nothing but something causes it. The explination they give you is that the waves bounced off dust or rocks or clouds but every now and again you would get something that had to be big and solid. If you increase your sensativity you can see even more. Some times its just clouds or dust but sometimes it is something that prolly is not a cloud and is to big to be a plane or anything. I am an expert operator but the science behind it im intermidate on so there may be a scientific explination. Or the science was made up to explain something nobody new was going on or to cover something up.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hi bcroper

Heres a current ATS thread that can offer some important information.

thread

have the best day

themuse

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by themuse

That was very interesting thank you for the link. That thread is a must read. Between that and the posts on this thread I wonder what would happen if someone or even a group of people went into an underground bunker so deep with walls so think and took no tech with them so that nothing could get through. How would they feel? What differance would it make on them if they were gone a week, a month, or a year. What would happen to them once they came back out and were re-exposed?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Lightly speaking of your description of the environment, I expect they would feel quite bored with no tech, underground, isolated for that long!! Think Big Brother without the electricity... and BB is absolute bs with power.

Life without the net for a day or more!!?? blasphemy! who dares to think such things... hehe

And if we were able to make it happen as an experiement, It would have to be a 'playground/regular life simulation' of some sort or peoples character/health changes wouldnt be measured realistically and the boredom or lack of stimuli we are used to would lead to all sort of sociopathic tendencies showing themselves Id imagine.

Cabin fever.
for those of you who know muppet treasure island....sing it with me now.
"We've got cabin fever, we're all going mad, We've got cabin fever we've lost what sense we had"...

themuse

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by undo

don't think so. in fact, it's entirely possible you may inadvertently hitch a ride on one when in OBE or RV.

I don’t see how filling (normally) empty frequencies with manmade radio waves can do anything other than to disrupt our ability to detect ghosts.
In addition if mobile phones affect our brain, then the chances are it’s either neutral or indeed disruptive-destructive towards our paranormal abilities.

This said I too use a mobile phone.
And (in contradiction) I can understand how radio waves could provide a useful source of energy for ghosts-paranormal entities…
During paranormal events people often report a temperature drop. Because this is so common it would make sense to assume that paranormal beings use heat energy towards their own ends, so e.g. a manifestation needn’t brake The Conversation of Energy (Second Law of Thermal Dynamics in classroom physics).
The question is which heat do the ghosts use? Is it thermal, e.g. that contained in a glass of hot water, or is infrared i.e. the light like heat slowly emitted by this same hot glass of water.
If ghosts do use infrared then similar (long) frequencies like microwaves may be useful since they are closet to the infrared spectrum that’s emitted by all everyday hot-warm objects.

Originally posted by bcroper

Your post just reminded me, Have you ever heard of ghosts on the radar.

I don’t know what you saw, but the military conducted a great deal of research into this and found that for the most part the phenomenon is caused by flocks of birds, insects ect…
www.uk-ufo.org...
Disappointing I know!!!
But I wouldn’t be surprised if on occasions there were paranormal explanations also. Sounds like a good thread!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

I know that flocks of birds can show on radar and I know what that looks like its pretty common. The only way you will ever pick up insects is if locust are in swarm mode and look like a cloud. I used radar for many years and the common stuff is easy to pick out. I was talking about the uncommon stuff that does not have an easy explinaion. You can tell birds from a plane by mesuring and by density. I used this stuff during war time conditions so I can tell a threat or birds or balloons, Balloons can be used by terrorist to carry exposives. I have the training to tell what things are but there are some things that there is no explination for.

new topics

top topics

join