It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here you go: Opposite 911? 1/19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
the year was never mentioned. Now we have the opposite of Rockaway Beach crash but this time the whole plane load lives and no one on the ground dies. I thought of this over on the Reinhardt thread. That guy is interesting. I am watching the UN now.

911 does not include the year.

[edit on 1/16/09 by stikkinikki]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Dont see any relevance. Its just a date. Both of em. Is there supposed to be some sort of prophecy in this or...????

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, I don't know I am just kind of running with it you know? The day before the Bush years are over is 1/19 which is of course opposite 911. The plane in the Hudson and wondering about that and 911.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Backwards:
A man a plan a canal panama.

Oh what does it all mean?!

Backwards, sideways, upside down...

How about forward?!

I cant wait to hear the next one.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by cluckerspud]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think the OP is on to something. I can hardly wait until 9/11/9, when the WTC reassembles itself in 17 seconds and airplanes go hurtling out of the rising towers to fly backwards to a butt first landing at secret bases where the QSR-11 gyrochips are carefully removed from them, cte., cte., cte.

Seriously though, America deserves some good news. Maybe the miracle on the Hudson is the beginning of better things.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There may be something to this, albeit not planned by the ptb.
I will look into this and get back with my conclusions. Good catch.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Of course, everyone already knows that the madrid bombings occurred 911 days after 9/11, provided that you start counting from 0 !!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I told you guys.... something is brewing.

I made a thread on the same thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

irony?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
1/19 4 pm.

I've read that a few times throughout online. We'll see what happens Monday. Maybe the Big Ben Clock Tower? Maybe Israel declares war on Lebanon false flag? Maybe Iran? Maybe Montreal train system? Maybe Wall Street?

Who knows?

1/19 4 pm.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
1/19 4 pm.

I've read that a few times throughout online. We'll see what happens Monday. Maybe the Big Ben Clock Tower? Maybe Israel declares war on Lebanon false flag? Maybe Iran? Maybe Montreal train system? Maybe Wall Street?

Who knows?

1/19 4 pm.

Interesting name and what's this about Montreal? Where are you from eh? 4pm - evening rush hour for the holidayless. I will sigh a huge breath of relief when Obama is sworn in.

new topics

top topics

join