It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great News About 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm going to leave ATS for a while, so I cannot post replies to this thread, sorry folks. Very recent, I've got some information that drastically changed my view on 2012. In a matter of fact, 2012 and the time afterward is going to be freaking GREAT!

So, here is a cheer-up message to all of you out there, who are scared and in despai of 2012 and what might come. I cannot reveal my source, but I can reveal the great news:

1st Great News: Remember Who You Are!

There are many humans here on this planet, who are actually not human. They are called Starchildren, Angels, Indigo, etc. They have human bodies, but they have reincarnated here in this time to help and to guide the population of this planet to level up.

This is the place, this is the time.

Many of you know who you really are, so hold on to that vision - no matter how funny you might think it is or no matter what other people might think about it. Concentrate on the positive energy and don't let the negative energy pull you down. You are very important to this time, thus you must be centered, grounded and balanced - and you must KNOW who you are, no matter what other people are telling you.

2nd Great News: There Is No Hell!

The whole idea with 2012 is this planet must evolve from the present heavy 3rd dimension to 5th. Everything and everyone is in it's right place now.

Most of humans are still on the 3rd dimension and when time comes to choose between Love and Fear, they will choose Fear. And thus, they will be transferred onto another 3rd dimensional planet, similar to this one, on which they will have to learn to evolve until another chance to level up will present itself.

It's not Hell or Judgement or any of those terrible things - it's simply a similar planet - similar to this one here, right now. On which many of you will be placed and you will evolve.

While the rest of the humans will choose Love and they will stay here on this planet and level up.

Deep in your hearts, most of you already know which fraction you belong to. And those of you lukewarms: start sending out positive energy. Right now.

3rd Great News: You and only You are in Charge of Your Future!

There are no Saviours or Messiahs to save your butt - only yourself. You, and only you are in charge of your own future. You can change your future starting right now by rejecting the negative energy in your life and welcoming the positive energy. It's that simple.

4th Great News: You Will Become a Superhuman!

Those of you who will become the 5th dimensional humans here on this planet after 2012, will have:

- your DNA fully activated (yep, that 'junk' DNA we're talking about)
- you will use 100% of their brain's capacity
- you will become telepathic
- you will not age
- your life period will be prolonged up to 500+ years
- you will be able to talk to animals and plants
- you will finally discover the REAL history of human kind
- you will finally be introduced to your galactic brothers and sisters
- you will build a new world of this planet
- you will grow your own food and live in communities and take care of each other

And thus it will be for the next 1000 years, after December 21st 2012. The Golden Age. And when the 1000 years will end, another threat will arise, the events in history will once again repeat, this time on much more evolved level. It's a never-ending spiral and the threat in 3012 will be Artificial Intelligence. But that is a whole other story

5th Great News: Don't fear 2012!

We are all looking forward some exciting time here! Sure, there will be a couple of earthquakes and nature disasters, but you HAVE TO stay calm and see the whole picture - we are here to witness the greatest cosmic event in history. We are a part of it!

Don't fear what will come in 2012 - because no matter the outcome, the change will happen. And it's going to be a good change, because no matter our destination, we will all evolve.

The time is now, the place is here, the wheels are sat in motion. And you are in control of your future - either by choosing to do something or choosing not to. Choose wisely.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is also my belief. We are coming into a spiritual evolution.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is by far the best Feel Good post of the year!!

Thanks!

I just read A New Earth: Awakening Your Lifes Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
AMAZING Book regarding positive energy and stress is negative energy and how it feeds of other people and bad thoughts.

Ever since I read it, when I get stressed over nothing, I suddenly know why I am getting this way and do a 180 on myself to feel better.

I recommened the book.

As far as the OP's post goes, I believe this may be the case of truth BUT for negative people.. How are they going to get transfered to this new earth? What's on this 2nd earth?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
S & F

even if it isnt real and total crap it sure made me feel good right now because i really really do need to feel good now because lately i have just been feeling depressed and feeling like whats the point of anything and letting my self be overtaken by negativity

so this thread has kind of given me a bit of a boost right now to try and focus on and achieve positivity a bit more and to be more positive all the time so...

thanks Spooky Fox Mulder

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I actually read about this a few nights ago on some web site.

It gave me great hope to know the possibility of this. From that point on i started to look at things with a drastically more optimistic mindset. And I must say it has not only made me look at the present and the future with positive thought but also improved my mental and physical health. Being able to see greatness and happiness in these times has really caused me to perceive things differently

In my mind, even if this were not to happen it gives me a drive to live now in these turbulent times and not to give up. And if it does happen, oh boy me and many might just be in for a hell of a ride!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I almost didn't read this thread. We humans are drawn to gloom and doom but not good news.

Thankfully I did read it. The OP's news is just as important and believable as any other predictions. I have respect for the OP as I have read many of his posts.

A few of the future happenings have already begun with many people.

It is also true that negative feelings beget negative feelings.

For many years I have felt that after the year 2000 our world would begin to change for the better. I believe we are going to soon see many advancements in the scientific and medical fields.

I prepared for Y2K even though I felt sure all would be fine. I am preparing my body and soul for 2012. Also started a family farm last year.

We would benefit if we gave more thought to today and how we can make today a good day instead of borrowing trouble from something that doesn't happen until over 3 years from now.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

sounds to me like your talking about the millenium...
the thousand years when Jesus will reign, a lot of what you speak of will happen give or take, the only difference... is.... NO MAN KNOWETH...

so this, what you speak of... major change... will not happen in 2012, I know it won't happen because I know that you don't know and I know I don't know, and since 2012 is such a debated topic it isn't gonna be 2012, I don't know what year Jesus will come and nobody does...

Oh and if you don't believe in Jesus... it really doens't matter, he still will come... he's not gonna not come whether you believe in him or not...

What year will he come? I could throw out numbers and dates and they would all be wrong so I won't even bother, but he comes like a theif in the night, meaning... WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT HIM TO COME HE WILL COME, so it could literally be any second....

At the same time this analogy can be applied to everyones personal death, so be prepared for your own personal death just like you'd be prepared for the 2nd coming, because... 911 was the time those people needed to be prepared for death, they didn't know it was coming but it came, the same can be applied to our daily lives we never know when we will die, so put out positive energy, repent, whatever you believe, but be a good person, and preferably believe in Jesus, but believing in him won't automatically save you, unless by 'save' you mean save a videogame in which it's fixed an paused, to evolve spiritually you have to walk in Jesus' footsteps by being selfless out of love, thats it....

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Mulder, I hope you are right.

I do see the choice between love and fear. I know I have chosen love.

Thanks for the message of non-doom, for it is uplifting.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You mean my, then, 4 year old will be 4 years old forever? Oh man I can't deal with a 4 year old for 500+ years!! j/k

Thanks for the good news.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The way the OP posted it is basically the way I understand its going to happen. I hadn't heard about the other planet thing, but have been told a lot of people who can't face the transition will be 'checking out.'. Can't say I'm thrilled with that one. But, we all have the power of choice.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Once again, what's this "5th Dimension" you're talking about and why do we need to jump to it?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What about animals? Are they going to have to make a choice? I can already talk with many of them. They mostly live in the moment.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I so hope that you are right but for some reason the whole time I was reading your post I had the image of that cute little blonde haired boy that was in that real old Twilight Zone movie episode about a young boy that could tell the future.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
sounds to me like your talking about the millenium...
the thousand years when Jesus will reign ...

Yikes, that's all we need, a thousand year dictatorship. Count me out. I'm gonna go clean my weapons again and start nailing together another cross.

One can play make believe if they want, but one should not be so naive either, especially if you have family and children counting on you to take care of them. If everyone thinks all will be okay, prove it and cancel all your insurance policies too.

I am certainly in agreement that things will be much better, but not until after 2012 and .. well .. frankly, not until the world population has been significantly reduced. I'm going to hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hi, questionning persons.

To know where the first writer got his info, or
to know what **5th density** is, do a search, in Google, or
in HERE, with the key-words [ The Ra material ] or
[ The law of one ] or [ Channeling ] ! !

That answered almost ALL my questions about: where
we come from, and where we are going !
It will also tell you what demons or angels REALLY are,
anf if they exist or not !

Blue skies.

[edit on 09/1/17 by C-JEAN]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
If this does come to pass, i look foward to it. When my children can play in the fields without concern about how to pay for their education or about how they will be taxed out of their hard earned money. Where the skies are blue and the birds fly free. Where I my potato crop fails because i suck at gardening and my neighbor says "Here, take some of my crop friend, do you think I can have a bit of your corn for my wife's dinner tonight?". Service to one another without greed. What a feel good thing to read. A beacon of light in the darkest hour.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Ive heard this story before and this is the first time ive seen nobody call BS on it. Must be something about Mulder, the way you told it was very humble. Even if this doesnt come true, its still right about being positive, thats what we need.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I read about this. Us humans are special. Not in individuality, but in unity. We can become aware of oneness and the love in all life. We can consciously realize that I am all life. Its beautiful. Its the most beautiful thing I had ever experienced. Its actually feels good not to be an individual if that makes sense to some people. I am you, you are me, we are us and everything. Of course there is diversity, but only of the same thing.

I dont know about this theory though. The poles shifting and human consciousness evolving due to the change in electromagnetic fields. Its definitly the most legit 2012 theory Ive read and its one that has alot of information behind it. This idea can even be traced back to ancient egypt and why the pyramids were built. Its very intrigueing, but we dont know what will happen. All I know is the love and compassion I feel within me through a fellow person is something very close to telepathy and that one feeling allows me to believe that peace on Earth (the Golden Age) is very possible no matter how it happenes.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I'm going to leave ATS for a while, so I cannot post replies to this thread, sorry folks. Very recent, I've got some information that drastically changed my view on 2012. In a matter of fact, 2012 and the time afterward is going to be freaking GREAT!

So, here is a cheer-up message to all of you out there, who are scared and in despai of 2012 and what might come. I cannot reveal my source, but I can reveal the great news:

Thanks for the post...but I have a feeling....you will be back.

There is work to do. Just because you posted this doesn't mean you get a free meal ticket. See you soon!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I find it ironic that the real character of fox mulder would actually laugh about this thread and turn it into some witty repertoire with scully.....

<<   2  3  4 >>

join