It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Iran president: 'Not feasible' for Israel to live

www.breitbart.com

At a news conference, Ahmadinejad said the fighting in Gaza has been "a great lesson for all," saying it shows "the absolute defeat and desperation of this (Israeli) regime."

He says that "even for the supporters of the occupying regime and its leaders, it has become clear that the continuation of the Zionist regime's life in the region is not feasible."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
On how many threads have the iran apologists stated that Ahmadinejad never said anything about Israel's destruction. If they mean did he use those exact words, perhaps not.

Is it clear to any thinking person that the above statement shows once more that Ahmadinejad means just that - the destruction of Israel? Absolutely!

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad and the iran apologists here can play the semantics game all they want. However, it is clear that Ahmadinejad is talking about defeating and destroying Israel.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Ahmadinejad and the iran apologists here can play the semantics game all they want. However, it is clear that Ahmadinejad is talking about defeating and destroying Israel.

Amanadinnerjacket has been spewing this crud for years now and it never changes. I'm a very statistical person. I'm willing to believe Amanadinnerjacket's apologists claims that he was mis-quoted once or maybe even twice. However, his long history of saying the same thing time and time again disputes their idiotic claims. That’s quit evident as long as your IQ is greater than that of an artichoke.

Rest assured, the people that support Amanadinnerjacket are nothing but anti Jew bigots!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Centurion, buddy!

Nah, you war-mongers have got it totally wrong...

What the Iranian leader was really saying was that the Israelis were close to running out of bullets... Defeated by their lack of ammo... And therefore there would be a sudden outbreak of peace.

How can anyone possibly go from that... to the guy calling for the extermination of an entire country.

Geez! Only a total NUTJOB would ever say such a thing.

Iran is a MODERN country... An emerging industrial power...

We only hang people that disagree with the mullahs from MODERN cranes using NEW steel cables. None of that medieval stuff you war-mongers try to stereotype us with!

[edit on 15-1-2009 by golemina]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You know, I actually like Ahmajackoff.

Whenever some country gets around to popping off the nuclear production facilities in Iran, I really look forward to the event wiping the smirk off his face.

He needs to get someone from Finland/Thailand for his spokesman.

Or Baghdad Bob. Or, maybe they're one and the same!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

He didn't, he said "Zionist Regime". No one wants Zionists running the world, not Christian Zionists, not Jewish Zionists. Because they want to take over the world and establish their particular kind of monetary enslavement.

All that said, Ahmedinejad is a nutcase and every time the people and the Ayatollahs let that moron speak it puts the world closer to WW3.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Look at you two, accusing others of hate and 'anti-Jew-bigotry' simply because they don’t following your anti-Iran stance,

Your doing exactly what the 'other' side are doing.

Now I watched that interview last night with ahmadinejad, did you?

And he talked about a hell of a lot of other points that were relevant and honest in regards to Israel, the US and the economy.

Yet, you focus on that one statement?

It appears he understands the english language better than you

However, it is clear that Ahmadinejad is talking about defeating and destroying Israel.

Show me where he says that, show me where he says we will defeat and destroy Israel

Because all I see is

Ahmadinejad said the fighting in Gaza has been "a great lesson for all," saying it shows "the absolute defeat and desperation of this (Israeli) regime."

He says that "even for the supporters of the occupying regime and its leaders, it has become clear that the continuation of the Zionist regime's life in the region is not feasible."

Meaning

Israel have been shown they cannot remove Palestinians with brute military force, and their attempts to isolate and destroy Palestinian fighters has failed, just like it did in Lebanon. Leaving israel once again, staring at defeat

and

the Zionist mentality in that region '' the ME '' isn’t feasible. meaning It cant work and isn’t capable with the means at hand.

Go spew your garbage somewhere else, its transparent and infuriating what lengths some people will go to, to incite hate against Ahmadinejad.

I don’t like him, and I don’t agree with him on some points, but when people resort to such desperate definitions it does nothing but put things in his favour.

I’m surprised you didnt bring up the
'' wipe Israel from the map comment ''

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
How about you quote Ahmadinejad on something else

'' Reporter : If Israel fails to stop attacking Gaza, will you take military action ''

'' Ahmadinejad '' No, We believe Gaza does not need any assistance in defeating Israel in Gaza ''

That was in the interview too, but you damn well bet your MSM wont touch that will it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Wow! Thanks Agit8dChop...

That was almost right on cue.

I filled your clarifications right next to our nuclear program is for peaceful purposes.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

Hey I dont deny that,

they arent building powerstations deep in mountains.

But If Israel has nuclear weapons in the region, there MUST BE another nation having them to, because it will limit the others agression.

If a nation has the scientific know how to get there, who are we to tell them what they can and cant discover?

Iran have never attacked another nation since the dark ages either, yet it seems Israel is attacking nations yearly.

Good luck trying to stop Iran achieving nuclear weapons, its inevitable.

The US must focus on removing the Iranian GOVERNMENT, not their scientific ability!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think we're forgetting one thing. Iran arms Islamic Jihadists who would love to die in the process of blowing the hell out of the hated Israel.

If you for one moment think that this adds stability to the region, then I have a Rolex President I'd like to sell you for $10.

For fifty, I'll sell you the whole company.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

>'...because it will limit the others agression.'

What... As in supplying sophisticated weaponry to proxies on Israels borders?

Definitely surprised them in '06...

But it's costing someone else these days.

It's common knowledge that the only ones crazy enough to use nukes (in the ME) is the Persians... (sorry forgot... AND the Syrians... but they are 'in range'. Did you catch the latest Syrian accusation? 'You seeded the site!' 911
)

And they would be less than concerned about taking out the 'Palestinian' darlings they are championing... in the process...

But that's OK... It's for a good cause... right?

Agit8Chop, nukes are Earth suicidal.

ALL of the nuclear powers understand that...

Why IS Israeli intel so concerned?

Hmmm...

I'm always so impressed by your contortions in these threads.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Your correct, But is that any different from

Spanish rebels?
Nigerian Rebels?
Iraqi citizens?
Palestinians?

These people are all willing to die for their causes. Wether it be to remove corporate greed from raping their lands, or from governments who they see as occupational over their lands.

Before 1945 how often were Iranian's signing up to kills Israeli's ?
How often was the United States being attacked under the reasoning of supporting Israel in Palestinian occupation?

How often has the US sat by and ignored Israel's aggression in the region?
The Arab world hates Israel for its brutal occupation of Palestinian land, and its treatment of Palestinians.
The Arab world hates the US for its blind support, through military, economical and UN AID for Israel.

I don’t know the answers, but I sure as hell know, Israel forcing Palestinians to live in the Gaza strip and west bank '' 3rd world environments '' while it lives in luxury in condo's, 2story buildings, beach side apartments is going to do NOTHING, but cause hate and aggression against them, from the people they are forcing to live in squaller.

Any human who says otherwise is a liar.

Its like some people just haven’t got a clue, or chose to ignore the obvious.

Israel brings all this hate and anger on themselves, yet wonders why after it drops thousands of bombs on people living in 3rd world conditions other race-comparative nations rise up against them.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

It's common knowledge that the only ones crazy enough to use nukes (in the ME) is the Persians...

Sorry, but you obviously have got a friggen clue.

My partners Iranian, i sit around with her and her 10-12 relatives weekly and discuss what things are like back home, and what people are thinking.
Amongst these relatives are people in political groups who fled Iran in the night because they were on a government hit list.
Amongst these people are some who sat in prison in turkey because they fled across the border being chased.
Your so far of the mark you haven’t got a clue, so shut up with the ignorant comments like the one above before your embarrass yourself.

People in Iran were counting the days until someone bombed the Iranian government and removed this leader,

But they all laughed at your stupid accusations of using nuclear weapons.
Its like you walking into a police office with a gun and shooting the secretary.

Then again, after your comment above that wouldn’t surprise me.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Look at you two, accusing others of hate and 'anti-Jew-bigotry' simply because they don’t following your anti-Iran stance,

Your doing exactly what the 'other' side are doing.

Now I watched that interview last night with ahmadinejad, did you?

And he talked about a hell of a lot of other points that were relevant and honest in regards to Israel, the US and the economy.

Yet, you focus on that one statement?

It appears he understands the english language better than you

However, it is clear that Ahmadinejad is talking about defeating and destroying Israel.

Show me where he says that, show me where he says we will defeat and destroy Israel

Because all I see is

Ahmadinejad said the fighting in Gaza has been "a great lesson for all," saying it shows "the absolute defeat and desperation of this (Israeli) regime."

Meaning

Israel have been shown they cannot remove Palestinians with brute military force, and their attempts to isolate and destroy Palestinian fighters has failed, just like it did in Lebanon. Leaving israel once again, staring at defeat

and

the Zionist mentality in that region '' the ME '' isn’t feasible. meaning It cant work and isn’t capable with the means at hand.

Go spew your garbage somewhere else, its transparent and infuriating what lengths some people will go to, to incite hate against Ahmadinejad.

I don’t like him, and I don’t agree with him on some points, but when people resort to such desperate definitions it does nothing but put things in his favour.

I’m surprised you didnt bring up the
'' wipe Israel from the map comment ''

Great post.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
People can side with whomever they want to..but innocents are lost on both sides regardless of what your standing may be and that is the greatest tragedy of all.

But one thing can't be denied...as long as Israel exists this conflict will never end....ever.

We all know it...if you don't believe so you are kidding yourself..IMO.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Dude... Chill! The mods are rampaging a little bit today.

I REALLY like to hear what folks have got to say, but if you cross certain lines... There might EVEN be detention.

Wow! You must be doing good if you 'partnered' into one of the central decision making circles.

It's kind of strange that I'm somehow going to wind up lecturing you about the Persians (hey, it's been one of those days.
).

That it is disturbing (AND it disturbs you) where this is going, but dude it's practically written on the walls.

We are all passengers on the crazy express...

It is the PERSIANS driving.

Take care Agit8Chop.

PS.

About the removing the government thing... You guys will have to clean up your own mess.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Persians traditionally hate Arabs. Arabs traditionally hate Persians. But together, they have one, single, mutual interest.

You forget one common denominator.

This isn't about nationalism. This isn't about freedom fighting.

This is about Islam.

This is about killing Jews.

This is about killing a "nation" of Jews.

The Islamic Mullahs that control Iran are going to bring disaster down on the people's heads.

Not as though that's never happened before.

$#!T happens.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Regime = government.

Regime != country.

Saying a government cannot continue is not uttering a death threat.

The headline of the article is lying Zionist propaganda.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join