It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Let us know when you hear back from the OSBI and when you get a copy of your file or report etc.

I'll check back from time to time. Until then, I'll stop trying to debunk your story

FYI When you create a thread such as this be prepared to be scrutinized when certain aspects of your story don't add up. It comes with the territory. That is what happens on this site especially within large threads like this.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Whether it is true or not I wouldn't be surprised if they asked you those things. Though I am the type of person who has similar views on what you are saying about being the old constitution but have woman rights and black rights the same.

But, I haven't had anyone that I know of watch me.

But for you it is unique because you may have opened your mouth a little too much which had someone or something watch over you to make sure your not a threat?

I agree that you have to be some sort of threat to the "government" in order for you to be turned in like that. I actually think you did the right thing about expressing your opinions. From your post they appeared to be asking you just those questions without torturing you or threatening you? I hope.

I probably would of said. "Why are you asking me this? Aren't you guys already listening to what I am saying via, internet, via wire tapping, monitoring my phone calls. Hey can I join you guys?" But they probably would of scared me or threaten me in some way.

I have also notice with how people like the guy that brought you in for question like to target the people who are doing pretty good with their lives. I had a friend that is young and making a lot of money because he is a manager of some place and he was brought in question, threatened because he was doing well with himself, probably too well and that bothered them for some reason.

You on the other hand seems to be doing well with your business having customers come in and mix that with your political views and val la, you are a threat to the United States and your a citizen of this country.

There is something that seems to be going on. Also, someone mentioned here that they wouldn't be surprised if more of this stuff is posted on this website like the story that you are sharing with us.

Now we have to question on what this really means. Because shouldn't the government have better things to do like actually find potential serious threats rather than target citizens? Oh wait, they think that there are citizens of this country who are a threat to their own country. But then everyone is a threat because everyone has different views. Maybe they only want people to have only one lopsided view as a democrat or a republican then you wouldn't be considered a threat at all?

Well?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You did the right thing in expressing your true feelings. I'd say a majority of the population is in your corner. You're now the "norm" in our society.

I'm actually glad someone turned you in. It must have been one of those people who're weak minded and truly believe that those who speak of (what some would call) radical ideas, like abiding the Constitution or sound money, that turned you in. You know, one of those persons who allow themselves to be controlled by fear-mongering tactics.
No longer are we governed by "herd thinking". The "If his middle name is Huessein, he must be a terrorist!" fear-mongering politics that have worked for a quarter century or more are coming to an end.

I'm just happy that you were able to show the agent that you're just as sane as Mr. and Mrs. Jones down the street. Remember ... some of these guys are on our side too. Just because someone works for the FBI, CIA or NSA doesn't mean he's a bad guy. He's just doing his job. As long as rational people are not being imprisoned for holding "radical" ideas ... there's hope.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well look at it this way you got some new friends for the time that they are following you, a few things that would be fun to do would be stuff like this

-Call the cops and report some people stalking you(the people following you) or something like that it would be fun to watch the police talk to them and see what happens, especially if they have guns then you say they are stalking you with guns.

-They would like to keep a low profile get as much attention as possible on them by shouting and pointing at them and telling everyone they are part of the (whatever agency) it would be fun to see what they do as agian they like to keep a low profile.

-Talk to them say its a nice day isnt it and keep asking them quesitons such as whats your name, where do you live, whats your number, would you like a cup of tea etc.

Seriously though it is up to you to use the constitution and qoute freedom of speech as it is your right to do so. But if you have nothing to hide and wish for them to go away then co-operate as they will eventually realise it is a waste of time and go. But its more fun to make them follow you and loose them in traffic etc and leave envelopes with a piece of paper in saying hi while you read this im taking photographs of you or something like that it will really annoy them.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The same thing happened to me! I told them "She told me she was 18" and they were like "That does not matter in California". They were following me and asked me all these questions. After the trial i went back home and now i have to register with these people and get permission to move into neighborhoods that are close to schools and barns. I think the list im registered onto is FEMA's execution list. Is this Big Brother cracking down or what?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No that's big brother doing what he is supposed to do. Check her ID next time.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
schools and barns

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
Check her ID next time.

Goats don't carry ID.

Edit to add:
Don't mess with KIDS

[edit on 20-1-2009 by lernmore]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Considering where our person was located in Oklahoma, not a hotbed of dissent. maybe his questioner was new at the job and practicing his approach and gauging how people would respond to virtually warrantless questioning. Or maybe the person's name did appear on some communication as a "suspect" and the investigator was just over-eager. I'm sorry to say it, but a tatoo parlor in today's world still carries over a bad rap from biker days. So that may have been a factor also. But at least he/she got a lot of good advice here.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I would have demanded to know who "turned me in." You have a right to know who your accuser is. But like you, I probably would have answered their questions, then told them to get their butts off my property and not to come back without a warrant.
(If I knew I was being watched, I'd probably order lunch for them, just to let them know that I know.)

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I've been to the site and the only names listed are Directors and Agents in Charge. How convenient for you that the guy you talked to just happens to be an agent in charge listed on the website. Nice try. Oh BTW has he called you back yet? I would think he would pass on that boring task to a field agent by now. AIC's have better things to do.

I too am having a hard time believing any of this. I also find it rather convenient that in an office filled with agents, the one who is sent out to do a small time checkup based on some anonymous tip on some dude in a tattoo shop (and do alleged surveillance) is the sole person listed on that site a long time veteran of OSBI. Sounds like a case for newbies or little guys on the totem poll IMO.

Also the agent listed seems to work on some pretty heavy cases and his hands seem pretty tied up in a major case right now which involves testifying in court RECENTLY (easily found). I can only imagine how much time he was spending preparing for this case for days up until his trial appearance.

But hey, I could be wrong

[edit on 1/21/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Interesting. The only thing I can think of is the fact that National security has been steped way up in preperation for Obama becoming president.

I was watching the news the other day and there was some government guy saying that thety have spent the last few months investigating every potential threat against obama. They didnt want to leave any stone unturned.

So im wondering, have you said anything online or on the phone that could be percieved in anyway as a threat to the well being of Obama?

That could be a very real possibility. Apparently they were investigating everything from the biggest dangers down to the smallest crap talker on the internet.(not trying to indicate that you talk crap or anything)

Anyway, that is the only real explanation I can come up with for what happened to you.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
As the fellow Chris Cornell sais in the track, 'Long Gone', he's out A here. New woman, new life, new perspective. Another American asset, gone. Trend? Must have had something to do with the "Slaves and Bulldozers" track. Well it sure as hell wasn't a dream. "You know my name".

Got a light?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

All you have done in an attempt to debunk is twist my very straight forward statements into something they are not. I lived on my own from 17 on. I got married when I was 19 and have been since. You try to make my facts into falsities. Anything I have posted has been fact. Why is it so hard to grasp or understand what I have been saying? Why do you not think this stuff happens? These kind of investigations have been happening for years. Only now do we have a way to communicate about them on a massive scale. How about you provide everyone on here with your personal information so as to prove the validity of your claims. I did because I have nothing to hide.

Hey, I was gone for a few days so just getting caught up. I live in Oklahoma so this is of particular interest to me.

Have you heard back from the Agent? Do you know yet exactly what it was that instigated this investigation? I am thinking you had to make some pretty severe statements that someone could perceive as a possible danger to society to warrant a full scale federal investigation. Pelase let us know, if your call has not been returned by now, you should call back and demand to talk to someone who can clue you in.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You need to sue the bastards!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Tick -Tock goes the clock

and all I hear are crickets.

No news is good news.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by jibeho

I've been to the site and the only names listed are Directors and Agents in Charge. How convenient for you that the guy you talked to just happens to be an agent in charge listed on the website. Nice try. Oh BTW has he called you back yet? I would think he would pass on that boring task to a field agent by now. AIC's have better things to do.

I too am having a hard time believing any of this. I also find it rather convenient that in an office filled with agents, the one who is sent out to do a small time checkup based on some anonymous tip on some dude in a tattoo shop (and do alleged surveillance) is the sole person listed on that site a long time veteran of OSBI. Sounds like a case for newbies or little guys on the totem poll IMO.

Also the agent listed seems to work on some pretty heavy cases and his hands seem pretty tied up in a major case right now which involves testifying in court RECENTLY (easily found). I can only imagine how much time he was spending preparing for this case for days up until his trial appearance.

But hey, I could be wrong

[edit on 1/21/2009 by greeneyedleo]

I was born and raised in OK. Most of the small town cops/officials have very little to do so it would not surprise me at all for the head guy to go out on this in the hopes of a little glory and/or a little less boredom.

After all, it was OSBI not FBI.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

Yeah me too, I'm in Okla and I actually believe the guy now. I just want to know what he did to start this; he isn't being totally open about something. The only reason you would talk your head off to a fed agent, without even being told exactly what was going on (after being under parking lot surveillance for 3 days), is if you knew in your own mind you had done or had been saying some dangerous stuff, you know, when you are caught with your hand in the cookie jar what can you say? You know you are busted and that's that.

The problem I have is, he brought us all into this story but won't tell us the crux of it. Not cool.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
They play the same game with you people as what happened in South Africa. (Please forgive my spelling if bad)
Never loose your integrity please, and never forget who you are and where you came from. And WHO build America.
The question is if a person is thinking for himself, or is the person brainwashed.
In SA there is only two kinds of people. Racists and liers (Liberals)
and the governments knows that. But what is racism in reality. I'm a white rasist, but blacks trust me more than any liberal. There is mutual respect, and faireness.
They play the game the same with you, with some small cultural adjustments.
With you they use the Mexicans. Damn, it is a lot more easy to get USA citizenship if you are a Mexican illegal, than, as an outsider, to marry an Amerikan girl, even if you have top qualifications. Crazy. They use the Mexicans to hold you at ransom, and to instill the guilt feeling in you, and you do not even know why you feel quilty.
A site you may be interested in africancrisis.co.za
Be true
Grazy

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No that's big brother doing what he is supposed to do. Check her ID next time.

Ok, just what kind of roller coaster ride is this?? I just see where the OP was on here 15 minutes ago, yet didn't post anything.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Dear Patriot,

I hope you knew enough to ask for his card ? If so why not paste his contact information especially his e mail address, so we can all ask him about his agenda? I mean who is he exactly representing here? You really don’t know how to turn this around do you? Most of these questions are standard, while others would appear to be an attempt to put you in an uncompromising situation (Make you look bad). If you are a true patriot then you would post his information here, perhaps we could all tell him we the people will be keeping an eye on this...... PS your right about those who have participated in the stealing of at least 700 billion so far should feel the resolve of justice, we should not tolerate this unconstitutional act of treason.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join