It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is mexico preparing for?!?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a boarder control officer told my uncle that it seemed like mexico is preparing for a invasion. my uncle was told that mexico is lining up armed vehicles along the mexico/arizona borader in mass numbers

i know that the mexican military has been killing off the small town sheriffs in texas. but could this be it? the mass invasion? i wonder if there are chinese soldiers among the mexican soldiers.. i believe they may wait until the inaugration of satan for them invade if they are at all

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
we need more proof please. and.. are you calling obama satan? why?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That would be something to see wouldn't it? I doubt very seriously that they would ever make it across Texas.Unless there was a complete media blackout.They could never pull it off.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
you just watched the move Red Dawn lol. Cuban, mexican and russian attack on us. nah. but yeah that was a good movie!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wise words spoken
mexico is lining up armed vehicles along the mexico/arizona borader in mass numbers.

I just crossed the Arizona/Mexico border a couple of weeks ago and we witnessed well armed military in the streets of the border town. They say that they are there to combat the increasingly rising drug war violence along the border.

I don't think the mexican military is prepared to invade america. A more likely scenareo is Mexican authorities are afraid that if everything goes to shi* here that masses of homeless and displaced americans will attempt to flee into mexico.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well, if Mexico is going to invade, they'll need more than one set of jumper cables if they expect to make more than three miles per hour.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

i was told this by my uncle and i cant find any acticles about the sheriffs being killed so excuse that.. im calling obama satan because i believe he is evil not the anti-christ or whatever... hes a muslim with extremist views he gonna run our country in the ground deeper than bush took us.. aberham lincon was evil he tried to destroy the south and obama is being sworn in with the same bible... on the back of this new obama coin lincon is on the back of it

[edit on 11-1-2009 by wise words spoken]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wise words spoken

Obama = not a Muslim. Christian. Just as evil, or not, as the rest of them there Christians

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Not likely. This swell of troops is in response to violence erupting from feuding drug runners killing people mostly around the town of Juarez. A simple google check can find it for you:

CNN report on Mexican Build of troops

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

I don't think the mexican military is prepared to invade america. A more likely scenareo is Mexican authorities are afraid that if everything goes to shi* here that masses of homeless and displaced americans will attempt to flee into mexico.

When I read the op, I wondered if this meant an invasion into or out of Mexico? With some of the info I read here on ATS there's no telling what the heck is going to be happening here soon.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hmm.. Mexico invading... I think the citizens alone would take them out. Tell the US military to take a break or just take out what little air they have. All said and done if any foreign invader comes to the US it will be a very short occupation.

We may have our political and social differences in the US and a good share of "no loads" but we also have 100 million gun owners (many of them veterans) and even a small percentage of those would wipe the floor with the Mexican army.

No conscript can match the heroism of a patriot fighting for his home. They may have some armored vehicles to worry about but they can't stay in them forever.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Considering that the United States/Mexican border is now technically a "militarized zone" since Bush enabled that to happen, maybe Mexico believes that the United States is about to invade?

Don't assume only one way. You will only see one side of the coin, and not necessarily the correct side at that. It was suggested to me to go work Border Security, as it's very much needed right now.

I said no, I'm not going to go somewhere where I do not know the language, and trust someone else to translate for me.

I don't trust anyone that much.

Did you mean to post this in "Global Meltdown"?

[edit on 11-1-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

ah ok.. here's my views. He's not evil, not a muslim and in reality no worse thenany other "politician".

The economy was sinking well before Obama was elected. He appears to be a moral person with good character who cares about the USA and all the people in it.

Bush appeared that way too but..he also appeared too connected with the big oil companies the christian extreme right etc.

Not bashing christians. it's just that the christian right only appear to be concerned about 1 issue abortion. they don't care about anything else.

whew ranting here!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Naw, honey, Mexico is having their own "war" at this time with all the drug cartels. They don't even have a 1000th of the manpower needed to invade the US. Rest assure they are not attacking us.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
infolurker, it would be interesting to see your attitude toward Mexicans and Mexico if it turned out genocide came to America and you attempted to run across the border to Mexico and they stopped you dead in your tracks. I bet you would be changing your tune really quickly and learning spanish too. Who do you think all those genocide rail cards with leg chains are for? There for you and there coming to get you in the next few years. Then again, I could be wrong and maybe there for all the illegal immigrants. Hmm here's a thought, maybe there for the NWO, if you don't swear allegiance to them then you get the chop. It doesn't matter how you look at it, your run for the border will be very short with that attitude. Your burning your bridges on both ends.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

the thing with the drug war is that the drug lords now have to money to pay the military to do what ever they want the military to do.. it cost 30k pasos for per mexican to cross the boarder hey with all the mexicans that are here that 30k adds up

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Mexico's entire military might could probably be taken out with the armory one or two red necks have in their trailer homes. Seriously 22 rifles is about the best the mexican military is capable of and maybe a cesna with a guy throwing grenades out the back WW1 style.

Seriously though. how are you going to call lincoln evil. he destroyed the south? are you kidding. the south destroyed it's self. Or if you want to blame anybody for what happened to the south blame sherman. it was his army the razed everything down to the ground destroying the souths infrustructure.
What surprises me so much about the south, is that before the civil war it was the wealthiest part of the americas. (gee easy to have a high profit margin when you are using slaves) after the war thanks to sherman the south was the poorest part of the US. their economy was devestated. but get this know what has been and still is the poorest part of the US. you know what part of the US still hasn't recovered after a hundred years and then some, still hasn't gotten their act together and actually not be the poorest part of the US. the south. go figure.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

yes you are correct the south is still the poorest i liove in virginia and when you go into any restaurant really any place of business all you see is mexicans hardly any whites or blacks here in roanoke va hold a job its all selling drugs or killing to get your money to just eat

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
No, I live several miles from the border, and there is something going on. BS on the Drug War propaganda spewing from the MSM. Nothing's changed about that...come on now. Americans want drugs, they cross the border and get them. Not much in the way of drugs EVER came into the USA through a border crossing...that's small time stuff. My guess is someone is getting into their business, hence the recent MSM attention to the supposed tensions right now with the drug cartels. Do your research about drugs in the country and you'll know what I mean...
It's a Latin Stand right now; they're very proud people. It doesn't matter how small their guns are...not to them.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
it's not the mexicans or the blacks that are making the south poor. common now think a little harder. could be the prevailing attitude down there that keeps everybody poor. the south to me is a lot like some third world nations. every possible resource available to them geographically. plenty of exportable natural resources. plenty of ways to make food. plenty of strong healthy young men to create a work force, and absolutely no decent excuse as to why they still haven't gotten their S together and done something to better themselves.

You can't buy drugs if you have no money to buy drugs with. unless you are a stupid lazy spoiled trust fund baby with people unloading family cash on you you have to be getting your money to buy drugs somewhere. money has to be going into the drug market system, that money comes from people with jobs. so you can't say the only jobs are selling drugs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join