It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid disinfo agents... we have your proof right here!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Israel is now at it openly now, advertising on Radio for helpers, who i am sure we have and will see more of in this Board:

Israel recruits 'army of bloggers' to combat anti-Zionist Web sites

The Immigrant Absorption Ministry announced on Sunday it was setting up an "army of bloggers," to be made up of Israelis who speak a second language, to represent Israel in "anti-Zionist blogs" in English, French, Spanish and German.

The program's first volunteer was Sandrine Pitousi, 31, from Kfar Maimon, situated five kilometers from Gaza. "I heard about the project over the radio and decided to join because I'm living in the middle of the conflict," she said.

Before hanging up the phone prematurely following a Color Red rocket alert, Pitousi, who immigrated to Israel from France in 1993, said she had some experience with public relations from managing a production company.

"During the war, we looked for a way to contribute to the effort," the ministry's director general, Erez Halfon, told Haaretz. "We turned to this enormous reservoir of more than a million people with a second mother tongue." Other languages in which bloggers are sought include Russian and Portuguese.

Haretz

So I have proven many times the Chinese do it here and elsewhere,

I have shown with the You tube clips the US has done it to on ATS for the Iraq Situation.

I can find no definative evidence yet of it occuring personally for the Israel palestine situation.... however they are here to as shown.

Keep Denying Ignorance,

Keep Speaking Truth,

Keep exposing the Lies.

Elf.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Actually, as an Air Force member I will say that yes that chart is accurate, but no its not for the nefarious purposes the OP claims. Its part of public relations and OPSEC training.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm a disinformer paid for by this site. All the IP address have been recorded and we are always watching you. None of your thoughts are your own.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
God. I'm a veteran. Can I apply for a job as a paid disinfo agent on ATS? I sure could use the money, and benefits too. Do I get paid vacations? My own trailer and free internet?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join