It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimitri's Guide to Melting Women

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well figuratively speaking of course.

If you want to know how to speak to women in a way they cannot resist listen to the master lesson below.

You too can have any woman you like.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Smoove. I'm really surprised she didn't call him back and instead decided to share the messages with the world.

I think he should try some Funky Cold Medina.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Boy, that was cringe inducing. There is a part of me that feels bad for the guy, and another part that makes me want to call the men in the white coats. Geeze, and I thought John Feverau's message in Swingers was bad...

ColoradoJens

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I opened this thread thinking I would hear some suave examples of smooth talking and instead I got an earful of a man who is full of himself.

Classic.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Oh that made my day lol. I was laughing so hard at that guy. That's painful after working out too....

I'm glad men like that don't talk to me.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by antonia]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The first thing that came to my mind upon reading the title of this thread was:

"First, find yourself a volcano ....."

(chuckle)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

How much you wanna bet that he thought about every bit of that before he even said it?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Someone on youtube reenacted the call.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Scarecrow

The thing about men like poor Dimitri is they never realize how flippin' egotistical they are. They just live life like that without ever knowing just how idiotic they are.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Oh yuck!

This reminds me so much of a man one of my flight attendant girlfriends set me up with when I was single back in 2002. On our first [and only] date we were in his car and for the approximate ten minute drive to wherever it was we were going he sat there telling me how privileged I was to be going out with him. He made a huge issue in telling me he had a strict rule about only dating women with blond hair and blue eyes (I have auburn hair and dark brown eyes) and that he was really going out on a limb to make an exception for me.

I sat there in polite silence counting down the minutes while he prattled off a list of women's names he dated with blond hair and blue eyes while telling me all the women he refused to go out with due to not having that coloring and repeatedly reminded me of my good fortune to have been given a chance. After the date was over he called... and called... and called and left message... after message... after message until I had to ask my friend who introduced us to please ask him to stop.

So I can vouch for the fact men like in the audio clip really do exist. lol If it wasn't for that date I went out with in Houston, I'd be skeptical of that audio clip. But they are out there.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Someone on youtube reenacted the call.

Hahahaah. He looks just like my friend's dad. That's a trip.

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by The Scarecrow

The thing about men like poor Dimitri is they never realize how flippin' egotistical they are. They just live life like that without ever knowing just how idiotic they are.

Well, if he's egotistical then imo there's nothing wrong with that. Cause I have a huge ego myself. The only problem with ppl like him is that if someone were to ever call him out about his ego, he'd try and act like he didn't have one at all ya know?

I'm open about mine, and I really don't care who likes it or not.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
absolutely priceless

it made my day!

*cleaning monitor from tea*

nothing better than a huge ego

even if the woman had had the slightest interest it was gone after that call

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sad thing is guys like this exist....sounds like a Saturday Night Live skit.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
He sounds like a caring and considerate guy. I think that the girl was just to stuck up to return his calls. She should be ashamed.

Oh well, last thing he needs is someone mucking him around.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I love being slimy and egotistical when I (try!) to pull the birds - it's my thang!

But my god!!!!!!! that dude is border line everything in the book
At least I can't keep a straight face when I go into creep mode, this is gold dust material for me, I shall study and make notes....

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
LOL,I remember hearing that on a local station,boy doesn't he sound like a catch,wow does that guy have issues or what,if there ever was an example of a guy acting like a douche bag this guy would be the leader,bet he couldn't get laid in a cat house

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That hurt to listen to...and by the way...those of you who have posted in this thread should understand just how lucky you are that I have posted along side of you.

If noone responds to my post, I of course will know that it is because of a slight intimidation you feel in being around my posts. Which is fine...it's completely natural and something we can work through together...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
"Working on a movie script" = not employable

"Long distance relationship = mail-order variety

"Rich" = not rich

"Maybe you have mental problems" = I have mental problems

This person is a complete train wreck and on behalf of all males, I'm sorry that woman have to deal with this kind of nonsense, no wonder humanity is teetering on the edge of self-destruction. If I had a young sister and she ever brought a guy like this around, he'd get a smack(s).

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Dimitri....gaves me a great laugh.....

I've meet many Dimitri's throughout my life....but he takes the cake...
The Ego has landed, most certainly!

top topics

join