It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews Being Attacked in Europe due to Gaza Conflict

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
MSNBC

Signs are mounting that the conflict in Gaza is starting to spill over into violence in Europe's towns and cities, with assaults against Jews and arson attacks on Jewish congregations in France, Sweden and Britain.

Assailants rammed a burning car into the gates of a synagogue in Toulouse, in southwest France, on Monday night. A Jewish congregation in Helsingborg, in southern Sweden, also was attacked Monday night by someone who "broke a window and threw in something that was burning," said police spokesman Leif Nilsson. Neighbors alerted rescue services before the fire took hold.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
See, this is what I feared. We're gonna need more news reports on this conflict's ramifications but this is definitely predictable. At first the media's gonna make it look like as if it's just the usual raging arabs/muslims attacking jews , untill the neonazis get into the mix. Then how is the Israeli defense going to protect all the jewish people abroad?

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Exv8densez]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What happened in the Danish mall, is horrible ! I feel so sorry for them. They were guests here and only wanted to earn some money. So sorry for them...
I never met a single israeli in Denmark with a bad agenda. And the jewish community never make any trouble.

But there has been troubles with these "gangs" for years now. They don't have any respect for the mall guards or the police either.

The only ones who know how to deal with them, are the "Angels from Hell"

The Danish/Muslim community are trying to keep people calm.

2 Israelis wounded in Denmark shooting

Palestinian arrested, charged for Denmark shooting

The Danish Mall

Interview with one of the israeli victims

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Remember the Clarion Fund, the front for the zionist Aish Ha Torah, a Mossad sponsored yeshiva? They describe themselves as a charity that provides national security through education and their charitable status is as a 501(c)(3) organization.

clarionfund.org...

Well these lovely people produced a hate speech anti-Islam video and distributed it as newspaper inserts for over 20 million household in the Midwest only a few months ago.

www.nowpublic.com...

So it seems that the zionist state and its agents of influence in the US are not only trying to sow global strife, it was also trying to influence the elections.

There are other activities your co-zionist comrades got involved in globally. You do remember Fleming Rose and those cartoons he was peddling in Canada and Denmark? There is more but I will not bore you with it; you can check the links at your leisure.

The reason I mention these things is that you zionists stir people's passions and xenophobia but when it blows back, you hold up the memory of the Holocaust as some kind of talisman to ward off evil but you don't realise the evil is from within and a lot of innocent Jews who have nothing to do with you get hurt.

[edit on 063131p://pm3112 by masonwatcher]

[edit on 073131p://pm3120 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
*nods* I was actually reading an article in The Economist the other day about the rise of the Neo Nazi agenda. I didn't really expect an outcome like this, but after thinking about it it makes sense.

The worst part is that if the Jewish community says anything, the Muslims will shoot right back about how they have been mistreated all over the world and how they aren't responsible for these new attacks of violence against the Israeli/Jewish community.

There seems to be a lot of inappropriate assuming going on about whether being anti-Israeli means being anti-Jewish and the true definition of anti-Semitic seems to be misunderstood. Especially on the forums the term "Zionist" keeps floating around and I just don't really understand, I guess.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Masonwatcher if you want to spew anti-Israeli sentiments please go do it in another thread. This is specifically about the new attacks on Jews. I am not a Zionist, for the last time, as you are not Palestinian.

This isn't about who deserves what, this is a discussion on recent events.

We know what your opinion is, you're not contributing anything new.

--From now on perhaps I shall refer to 'you' the same way I would refer to the entire anti-Israeli community. Since you're doing that to me, and I don't really appreciate it, since I don't have a part in the outcome of anything and the outcome of this conflict will not directly affect me the way that you seem to think it will.

Just because I think Israel has a right to defend itself, just like the Palestinians do, does not make me a Zionist. So please stop generalizing.

[edit on 1/6/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

You are a zionist. You do realise you don't have to be a Jew to be a zionist right? Also many Jews are not zionists.

My comment was relevant to your post but I don't think you read it. Also I don't think you can ban me from this thread but I will try to respect your wishes and go away for now.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I did read your post. All I'm telling you is please stay on topic. We're not talking about Zionists or the state of Israel in this thread, we're talking about how Jews are currently being treated in other countries due to the conflict.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Another Source

Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman Chris Huhne has written to Home Secretary Jacqui Smith about the apparent rise in anti-Semitic incidents.
Mr Huhne said: "I am deeply concerned by the evidence in the Community Security Trust's report that the Israeli invasion of Gaza is being used as a pretext for threats against the Jewish community in Britain.
"It has already had to invest substantially in extra security even for public institutions such as state-maintained Jewish faith schools, on the advice of local police forces."

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, who'd figure? all this violence over religions and such "This land is my land, get out or die, be prepared for the blood bath, etc..."

Makes me feel really safe as an atheist!!
Don't want no land and have no bible, qur 'an or Torahs in my midst, I just feel for the kids that never got the chance to make their own minds up for the world the way it should be, could have been a couple of Einsteins or Searls in the bunch religions have slaughtered thus far.

Goes to show ya, "Nothing like 'Absolute' freedom!!!

IMHO>>>>>

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, when they are killing children in a UN school...... They claim that there were Hamas in that school, but the UN is not a joke and there is no way they would support a terrorist. They are the UN, but Israel ahve no respect. I would like to see Netenyahu actually tell the UN they were less independant than him. There is humour in this as well as Palestinian prosthetics, of which Netenyahu will make sure there are many. He's strong isn't he? What a tryrant.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think it was Hamas in the school... but according to another thread it may not even have been in the school, it may have been near the school. My question is if it is a UN school, how could ANYONE have gotten to it so easily?

What is the UN doing?

...Also, um, you just confused the Jews/Israelis. The Israelis that are being violent in Gaza are not the same people as the British Jews being attacked. FYI.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't believe in God. I think it's easier that way. We are far from safe, though. I decided that if I ever have children I will expose them to every religion I can manage and then let them decide, or not, what to believe.

It really is all about religion. Someone said recently that it was about oil. It's about oil because it's about money, and the country that has the most money will prosper to spread it's religion.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am not a bible thump-er by no means, but one of the seven deadly sins that doe seem to fit this situation is "Greed":

Greed is the self-serving desire for the pursuit of money, wealth, power, food, or other possessions, especially when this denies the same goods to others. It is generally considered a vice, and is one of the seven deadly sins in Catholicism.

Got it from WIKI, and you all know where that is !!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure 99.999% of us have been greedy, either by wanting something material or by hoping for a specific outcome for personal reasons.

Do the 7 deadly sins send people to hell, hypothetically? If so, I know a lot of people who are probably going to end up there. I wonder if entire communities go to hell together.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Where were these people when the Africans were dying? When the Chinese were sluaghtered? When the South Ossetians and Georgians spilled blood? They where in their houses not giving a #. Oh, but when they hear Jews then the masses cannot control themselves. They take to the streets in the name of peace and love for the poor Palestinians. They shout, "stop killing innocents Israel!" "Stop murdering children Israel!" You know what they are really thinking... down with the Jews....down with the Jews....

Now we know how Hitler gained power. The Jews are the chosen people. Chosen to be hated forever...such a sad story.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
"Yes" I agree, there is a lot of greed in our world, but it can be balanced by Christianity's standards of judgements.

They are: lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride. The Catholic Church divided sin into two principal categories: "venial", which are relatively minor, and could be forgiven through any sacramentals or sacraments of the church, and the more severe "capital" or mortal sin. Mortal sins destroyed the life of grace, and created the threat of eternal damnation unless either absolved through the sacrament of confession, or forgiven through perfect contrition on the part of the penitent.

And for the comparisons of the greed you are talking about and the "Greed" i was trying to get across, yours is the lesser of the two evils, I am sure."

By the way "Haven't killed anyone lately, 'Have you'?"

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I am against this war, but I am also against beating people up just because they are Jews. This is not right just like killing innocent civilians in Palestine is not right.

That being said, if I had lost a relative in Gaza and I saw a pro-war protest, I do not know how I would react.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Well these lovely people produced a hate speech anti-Islam video and distributed it as newspaper inserts for over 20 million household in the Midwest only a few months ago

Wasn't that the video with footage of muslim clerics instructing followers to capture the 'inferior kuffars' who travel in islamic countries and kill them?

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

Now we know how Hitler gained power. The Jews are the chosen people. Chosen to be hated forever...such a sad story.

No, not really a sad story, uncalled for violence is accepted on both sides of the fence on the matters of what had initially started this "Revenge" kick.

Now, what is sad is that we have people like you (Possibly Jewish) that can't see the big picture of what unsolicited and unacceptable thought patterns can turn into.
Drop the whole religion thing in this onsloght of events from the very beginning and you are left with no "Disagreements" to be argued about or nothing left to fight over.
Death of the "Innocent" is happening on both sides due to a "Malfunction" of "Humanitarianism" on both sides, Me, Me, Me, I, I, I, whole thing is BS, but for the innocent ones being killed, on both sides, that is on their shoulders.

I am an Atheist and have no "GOD" to defend, and even if there were a "GOD" , I am sure this is "NOT" what he would have wanted.

"ALMIGHTY" Pah!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join