It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction from patent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hey ATS'ers
i'm not really new here, been lurking for while now.
I've always been one to take everything i'm told with a grain of salt, and that has gotten me in trouble a number of times. Recently (within the two past years) i've been getting to know MORE of the truth, before i didn't know a thing about the chemicals in our food, water, and air. I didn't trust the government as it was, but i started to learn even more of the truth when i read into it. This site has truly been a great database for a bunch of topics and conspiracies, even if some of them may be a little to strange for my taste.
Well anyway just thanking everyone who has put useful information on this site in the past and present, keep doing what you do and i'll try to put in useful info as well while trying not to sound like a complete idiot...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Glad to have you around!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Welcome! Hope to see you around the boards!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

Hi patent welcome to the forums, treat others the same as you would like to be treated your self and you should be fine.
If you have any questions U2U me or any other Moderator, just use the U2U tab below on any post.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

So, what was your research which earned you patent number 98310?

Anyway, welcome aboard

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
funny thing, after i came up with that i looked it up and its a piston packing machine..
But the patent is a combination of my names, 98310 is just a zip code. Well thanks for the welcome everyone

top topics

join